Trump blames constitution for chaos of his first 100 days

Has it even sunk in yet for you retards?

In an interview with Fox News to mark the 100-day mark, he declared himself “disappointed” with congressional Republicans, despite his many “great relationships” with them.

He blamed the constitutional checks and balances built in to US governance. “It’s a very rough system,” he said. “It’s an archaic system … It’s really a bad thing for the country.”

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/apr/29/trump-blames-constitution-for-first-100-days-chaos-presidency

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2015/05/14/donald-trump-donated-at-least-100k-to-clinton-foundation/
youtube.com/watch?v=-br7JKuaZHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hBw_RhnCDZ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off back to plebbit The_Donald

we will literally never turn on our GOD EMPEROR nomatter what the msm fake news media says.

>typical shill and or reddit response of a fucktard

That's ok, keep being a cucked trump-fag, lel.

What does a retarded muslim from some irrelevant shitty island even know about the constitution? whouldnt our president know best?

fucking gross ass bing bong. The fuck you trying to prove by talking shit about a greater country?

That's right! cup those trump-balls, faggot, cup and don't forget to stroke!

Fuck off leaf-fag no one cares about canada except for canadians, and you fucking losers are still cucked to our queen.

What a fuck up.

what that goat stroke master? you have no power here

it's time for OP to gas himself

I'd really like to see a full quote. They're saying he's talking about the constitution, but imo its more likely he's talking about how the judges are screwing him over.
however, I do think he thought the President had more power desu

Fuck off back to your irrelevant country faggot, and kys.

kek.

>these shills messing so hard with my board.
I want revenge

yes, because trump would never work for (((Them)))

Yeah, ok.

lol

He didn't blame the Constitution, he blamed Congress' rules of parliament, which are not set by the Constitution, they are set internally by each house of Congress.

This article is classic Grade A fake news.

I turned on him. The fat fuck os saying we dont need checks and balances.
He is used to running a business mot having to deal with people who can openly oppose him and it shows Im his general incompetence

Yeah you're right we should have shot ourselves in the head with Hillary darn it I regret my DRUMPF vote death is preferable to getting teased on the computer

remember when you ran the world? now you don't even control your own streets kek

So he finally became redpilled about the inevitable corruption of a republic turning into a mob rule (democracy)?

>ohnooo! don't wike it! must be shillz!

Sad.

>Italy
>king of manlets status
JUST

respond to my actual criticism then faggot.
the quote is literally "“It’s a very rough system,” “It’s an archaic system … It’s really a bad thing for the country.”
and the author decided he was talking about the constitution for a headline.

it's all the same team you fucking dumb-cucked loser.

dailycaller.com/2015/05/14/donald-trump-donated-at-least-100k-to-clinton-foundation/

Fuck you guys are stupid.

...Fuck.

You'd think the Republicans were accused of blowing up the constitution by using the nuclear option according to the MSM even though no such rules exists from the founding fathers.

hes right.

>hello shill discord this is british agent double_oh_autism
>I almost successfully used one of their memes today
>I am making progress
>soon we will dissuade a bunch of NEETs who are home on a saturday night from liking Trump

>despite his many “great relationships” with them.
lmao this stupid limey thought that was more than posturing.

Obviously the neocon congress hates trump, you retard.... They didn't hide it during the campaign.

Stop your retardation for a sec babe.

irrelevant.country.

kek

Doesn't he know that's the most evil thing he could say In this country?

Exactly. They're doing everything they can to fuck up his plans just like we all thought they would. This is the absolute essence of the "swamp" we all talked about and hated. Nothing about this is new OP.

He should spend more time railing against the congress. I know there's only so much opportunity in 2018 but he should capitalize on it as much as possible if he's going to run again in 2020, he can try to bring some help with him.
Unfortunately the Republicans seem to be doing everything they can to stop him.

Ya, it's just 475867463845768493271/2-D Chess, amirite?

hey faggot respond to some actual critisim of your shit article:

Feel free to reply again when your little brain can think of something substantial to say.

Your rhetoric =/ substantial burger.

lern2read properly first, and then cry some more so I can fill up my glass with more of your trump-fag tears.

I read it, it was fucking nothing, just like your thread, and just like your life.

truly cancerous

American democracy is shit and doesnt get anything done. Fuck the courts and fuck congress tbqh familam

OP pretends that trump is not working with a mostly hostile congress.

This is known to be nonsense.

There. I've spelled it out for you.

one think is not working and other think is to do all the oposite to what he said in the campaign

This is some 100% grade A un-American heresy right here.

Keep eating that shit, user.

kek.

Yes - but because people don't like him that doesn't mean he should undermine the system that got him elected. He should've made his own party rather than leeching off the neo-cons.

Trump is a fucking retard who has no one to blame but himself.

>Trumpcuck telling some to go back to the_donald
What did he mean by this?

ok that was a good first 100! now get back in there. i want to see more fenangling,smoozing.

youtube.com/watch?v=-br7JKuaZHQ

The people chose him.

The neocons didn't do it by choice. We made them support him. We're the ones who are undermining the neocons.

>hostile congress.
>has a majority in all 3 houses
>it's not Trump's fault

>britain flag

go suck your muslim mayors cock, faggot.

you arent an authority on anything.

So if you hate the neo-cons why make them support him. Just make a better party.

>Trump is responsible for controlling the other branches of government that were specifically created to be outside of the realm of his control.

>canada flag
Go get pounded with Trudeau by a muslim babe.

If you dont suck a jews cock, they win

>So if you hate the neo-cons why make them support him. Just make a better party.
that would take a lot longer than 100 days, user.

This is very strange behavior indeed.

>The neocons didn't do it by choice. We made them support him.
>support him
They support him because he picked up the neocon agenda and became a good goy
>it's other branches of governments fault Trump can't get anything through congress
Top cuck, nice manuver of the goalposts

>Has it even sunk in yet for you retards?
It will never sink it.

Trump supporters cannot admit he has made even one mistake.

with how much opposition he faced from his own party, let alone democrats, it's no wonder he can't do shit

it would be cool if the border tax went through though

YOU'RE A SHILL. MAGA :D:D

Saying the U.S. Constitution is a bad thing for the country and an archaic system is not a good thing. That is literally more un-American than a Kenyan muslim as president or a canadian trying to run for president.

he's not going to undermine the system of checks and balances, chill

But u have God Emperor trump, other user

>Top cuck, nice manuver of the goalposts
Congress is not the same branch of government as the president.

This particular separation of power is foundational to our governmental structure.

>They support him because he picked up the neocon agenda and became a good goy
Then why can't he get anything through congress???

This is the same bullshit line the dems used when they were in power

He JUST fucking did

>He literally said that the 'systems of checks and balances' doesn't work.

Trump didn't say that tho. Dipshit.

Yes, and now you know why. Good job.

and they are saying those college classes in california aren't doing an organized raid and calling it class work?

pakis and streetshitters flinging shit.

Then by all means please use your Trump approved translator and explain what he said. You can say fuck the Brit OP too if it makes you feel more comfortable.

Is't this over a week old?

>ignores point
So why can't you make a party in less than 100 days?

Which part?

youtube.com/watch?v=hBw_RhnCDZ8

>So why can't you make a party in less than 100 days?
For a party to gain legitimacy in the US, you need a huge amount of grassroots activity. We have a 2 party system where any other parties are bound to lose except in the most extreme circumstances. For so many voters, they've already determined that they're going to vote R or D no matter what the party puts up.

Running a 3rd party is suicidal.

Go mow a lawn you fucking greasy mexican fuck.

I hope Trump tears up that lousy old constitution and takes total control and someday I'll live on space station Trump with my robot woman under the protection of Barron Trump, Director of Earthcorp.

Don't play dumb, dumbass.

Let him piss off the left and the right. Let him drain the swamp. Let him win so hard and so much that we become sick of winning. He can blow as much smoke up his own ass as he wants but as soon as he attacks and undermines the U.S. Constitution that's it.

Based on this response you're not a dumbass so quit defending his remarks made in that article.

>Don't play dumb, dumbass.
I just want to see if you know what he actually said.

Indulge me.

He never directly referenced The constitution but rather Congress, and this fucking judges in Hawaii issue. Get back to you chat group of 500 people most of Sup Forums just disregard this bullshit if you haven't noticed, it's mostly you guys just talking to yourself without you even realizing it and the occasional T_D getting defensive, because they are not fully aware of your pathetic tactics.

Sup Forums will know when we actually have a serious problem with Trump. He has also plainly stated that he knows he's working with some lobbyists and "Jew Goys" He knows exactly who they are like he said "if I didn't work with them I have no one to work with In Washington". In his speech tonight he even referenced the people he pissed off in his own administration!

But ultimately realize that Trump is basically just a stepping stone to... nvm i'am not going there. But in short a checkmate is heading your way in the future, not near future but soon enough and you guys don't even know you're playing chess.

since when does undermine mean anything other than literally weaken

saying is not weakening

Suck my uncut dick sadiq.

Since when was judge overreaching considered "checks and balances"???

Because the judicial branch oversees the executive you dumb burger.

A single judge does not hold that much power.

We are not talking the supreme court here.