Pictures of our Lord N' Savior

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christ_myth_theory
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can't take a picture of nothing

earliest known depiction, no long hair

What do you mean user?

Isnt this it?

why do you people feel the need to make every discussion remotely related to Christianity an 'educate the retard' thread?

I think he's sad cause he has no lord and savior desu

And then they ask to see his bones accidentally proving Christianity real

i remember there was a dumb meme going around claiming all depictions of Christ were based off pic related

oh yeah, maybe

but then there's pic related, almost a thousand years before cesare was born
argument that no one uses anymore BTFO

I LOVE YOU JESUS! SAY IT WITH ME EVERYONE: amen

AMEN

if I could prove to you that the God of the Bible exists would you worship him?

Why do you think god would want worship?

PRAISE THE LORD JESUS.

IT'S TIME FOR CHRISTIANS GET AWAY FROM THEIR SILENCE.

Tacitus, Josephus etc. are all considered academic embarrassments when used by Apologists to convince others that their myth is real. Your God is a farce and was created by man just like all the other known deities.

>inb4 pagan larper

at least i don't worship a literal jew

This Jesus looks funny in an ironic kinda way. The sort of guy that's a little weird but offers good company and is always there for you.

Looks exactly like my Arab metal-head friend

i already do though

Be gone!
So it was written...

this is the last (You) people of your religion get from me today
>In modern scholarship, the Christ Myth Theory is a fringe theory, and is accepted by only a small number of academics. The Christ myth theory contradicts the mainstream historical view,
>Jesus who did live in 1st-century Roman Palestine,[7][8][9][10][11][12][13] was baptized by John the Baptist and was crucified by the order of the Roman Prefect Pontius Pilate.[14][15][16]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christ_myth_theory

Always makes me giggle

What a great picture! I love this one! Their dragging this girl up to him all pointing fingers and angry and ready to murder her and Jesus is just sitting there like a boss, looking up at them, about to stand up and literally destroy their world with a few words.

Thank you for posting this. I love it.

WE WUZ MESSIAH

Praise Kek

I said "Lord N' Savior" not "God-Emperor"

You are welcome!

Many agree that the icon represents the dual nature of Christ, illustrating traits of both man and god,[7] perhaps influenced by the aftermath of the ecumenical councils of the previous century at Ephesus and Chalcedon.[8] Christ’s features on his left side are supposed to represent the qualities of his human nature, while the right side represents his divinity.[9] His right hand is shown opening outward, signifying his gift of blessing, while the left hand and arm is clutching a thick Gospel book.

bumpz

It's a great picture, I love it!

You do know that was from Israeli archaeologists who yeah know completely hate Jesus

Jesus was a nigger?

that painting is amazing
bougeureau would be a household name if anyone knew how to pronounce it

Bwahahahahaha wiki! Jesus is a myth. The Bible is fiction. I expect such an answer from a superstitious troglodyte. I am highly educated in all aspects of Christianity and the History of Christianity. I was once a Priest who then left the Church and was baptized as a "Born Again" Evangelical finishing as a Pastor. The historicity of Yeshua Ben Yosef a.k.a. Jesus the "Christ" is laughable. It is sad to see so many invested in such insidious behavior.

because the J-man had Aryan DNA, is that right, christcuck?

When one looks at The Compassion, 1897, at first glance the viewer may interpret this painting be simply a depiction of Christ on the Cross, with perhaps another saint, or victim. A depiction not too different from thousands of other paintings of the subject; but in fact, the subject of this painting is not simply the event, but the conversion to Christianity through the compassion for the sacrifice Jesus made. The man with his head on Jesus' chest is a representation of every man and mankind as a whole. The man in the painting shows the same empathy and bearing his own symbolic cross, has found his way to Jesus and his own redemption. Many Christians wear crosses around their necks to represent the same conviction, that they too have been sacrificed with Christ. In the bible, when Jesus fell on his way to Calvary, a man from the crowd, Simon of Cyrene, went to Jesus and carried the cross for him, which was the inspiration for this widely accepted symbol. The blood of Christ falls onto his hands, reiterating the blood sacrifice that was made for his benefit. On top of the cross a letter is posted which reads "Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Jews" in three languages, Greek, Latin, and Aramaic. Although in many depictions, Christ is crucified at the top of a mountain, Bouguereau chooses to depict the savior on a barren wasteland, symbolic of the man"s spiritual life before finding his way to Christ. Bouguereau chose to keep this painting, which shows the importance his religion played in his own life, and it remained in his studio until its recent donation to the Musèe D'Orsay, Paris, France.

I dont remember bull feces mentioned in the bible ever