I abhor degeneracy, but I myself am I degenerate. An example. I despise gay people, and I'm disgusted by them...

I abhor degeneracy, but I myself am I degenerate. An example. I despise gay people, and I'm disgusted by them, but the other day I saw a freshly killed and partially eaten doe in my orchard , and actually contemplated putting on a condom (I have SOME common sense) taking it in my garage and fucking it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KlvQROgZtNc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what

kek

tldr, I thought about fucking a dead deer before going inside and posting on Sup Forums

kek, at least you're facing your demons

Come on man...

I feel you OP, I mean not in the same way. Necrophilia and bestiality aren't my things.

youtube.com/watch?v=KlvQROgZtNc

litrerally go outside dude

We keep degeneracy away by not acting upon those thoughts. It's our actions that count.

So I guess I succeeded in the end then? On multiple occasions I've thought about fucking roadkill, but I've never really done it.

I thought of kidnapping and raping girls too. just I Don't act on impulse like demons and niggers.

Thoughts lead to action. Do your best to fight them.

Isn't fucking animals living or dead less of a nigger thing, and more of a hillbilly thing?

That's funny.
I think this is proof you've been on Sup Forums too long.

How many years for you? 5? 10?

You mean you didn't? It's not like the deer would have minded

Sex is "the evil impulse." It is something we should all consciously suppress (not unconsciously repress). We really need a connection to God to do this.

Try handing your life over to your Creator. Like a lot of cynical anons, I used to think the Bible was all bullshit. But "man's extremity is God's opportunity." Try reciting the 23rd Psalm, nightly, with feeling. Fake it 'till you make it. LARP it. I still have no understanding of the meaning of Christ's sacrifice - it makes zero sense to me. But I've felt the salvation of God and have seen miracles happen in my life. God wants to be secret to the coarse and vile, and wants you to repent (from coarseness and vileness, etc.) and seek His face. Banish doubt with the prayer "Lord, I believe - help thou my unbelief (i.e., that which is beyond my understanding). Good luck and God bless.

Only three. At least I can say that I posted here before the election.

I didn't. Is a live animal not running away evidence that it doesn't mind?

what if you stick your dick in and theres some random broken bone or vaginal deer hook that jabs ur penis, now ur stuck in this deer pussy balls deep and have to call the police for assistance; explaining the whole time they remove ur penis from this half eaten deer that you used to be a good boy and its not your fault

>tfw since 2005

hold me user

Bestiality is a common thing among whites.

There, there. We can be disgusting oldfags together.

>I saw a freshly killed and partially eaten doe in my orchard , and actually contemplated putting on a condom (I have SOME common sense) taking it in my garage and fucking it.
What the fuck dude?

>I saw a freshly killed and partially eaten doe in my orchard , and actually contemplated putting on a condom (I have SOME common sense) taking it in my garage and fucking it

Who doesn't?

Why would you worship a jew sand nigger

>t. blowfly guy

Despicable