You limp-wristed liberals don't stand a chance against us!

>You limp-wristed liberals don't stand a chance against us!

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-neo-nazi-stabbed-20160626-snap-htmlstory.html
abc.net.au/radionational/programs/scienceshow/the-dunning-kruger-effect/3102360
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MEEDIC!
MEEEEEDDDIC!

There are conservatives crying in this thread right now.

It honestly baffles me why people who can't fight even bother going to these things

Literally Trump in 5 years

are they implying that the nazis were bad at war?
kek

>latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-neo-nazi-stabbed-20160626-snap-htmlstory.html

*spolier alert* the "Nazis" weren't the ones stabbed

The huWhite Man is only weakened by decades of mental enslavement perpetrated by the (((YOU KNOW WHOS))) - we will rise again

Such a shallow understanding of military history right there. The Germans killed 2.5 Soviets for every one of their dead. The South killed 100,000 more Union soldiers than they had killed. They both lost because of resources and manpower.

Yea, the nazis were pretty shitty at war

War isnt about body count it is about acheiving objectives and judging by how many german women got some Boris dick and how many german cities were erased I am confident in saying the Nazis were horrible fighters

The industrial North should have been able to wipe the rebels out immediately. Yet that shit lasted for 4 years and now their cities are infested with gang crime thanks to niggers. Id say the South won the argument

I wouldn't call them horrible fighters, but horrible stratigists? Absolutely.

Nigger you have a room-temperature IQ if you don't understand how war between countries works.
I have no fucking idea how to explain macro aspects of war based on your being a twat.

>leaf getting this mad over some dead krauts

Germany had their cities erased, theor women raped and their nation split apart.
What exactly did the Nazis accomplish?
Hitler was a dumb faggot who led his nation to destruction

>I am confident
Stupid people usually are.
>The dumb get confident, while the intelligent get doubtful. That's the conclusion that David Dunning and Justin Kruger came to when studying people's perceptions of their own talents. What has now become known as the Dunning-Kruger effect helps describe why lay people often act as experts
>why lay people often act as experts
abc.net.au/radionational/programs/scienceshow/the-dunning-kruger-effect/3102360

Difference between having a shit leader and being shit fighters

>We can beat up people!
>That means we're right!

Scum. This is why the Tea Party was able to completely change the face of American politics in less than 8 years with zero violence and less than 10% of the population ever participating in them and the Left has been unable to effect real change in more than 60 years of constant, non-stop shilling by all the media, all academia, 90% of the government, 90% of scientists, and half the Church.

>zero violence

The Tea Party was one of the most violent political movements in recent history.

Antifa was a direct response to that. And Antifa is whipping all those fat lazy low IQ faggots.

that's completely irrelevant to the topic at hand, that poster was objectively right and you're googling meme phrases to make you feel like you're leading the discussion

So Nazi germany won the war? Because otherwise they would by definition be losers.
I am very proud my ancestors bombed that Nazi shit hole to ruins and the fact you are invested in people.who fought like a bunch of faggots is hilarious.
If you white nationalists every try to start an ethno state I will volunteer to bomb ot just like my forefathers did when they fought racism.

>War isnt about body count it is about acheiving objectives

And every country has a limit to how they can achieve those objectives. That is a limit imposed by limitations. If a country existed with x3 the population of the US and x2 the wealth and defeated the US in a war, would you say that the US was "lol just bad at war"?

No, that doesn't make sense. The German and Confederate war making abilities were disproportionately large relative to their resources and manpower. If they were bad at war they would have been steamrolled. Instead it too 5 years each to defeat and that was only accomplished by enemies with superior numbers and resources to make up for their inferior war making ability.

>I am very proud my ancestors bombed that Nazi shit hole to ruins and the fact you are invested in people.who fought like a bunch of faggots is hilarious.

This is inane and completely ignorant. Stay away from any historical topics. You're like a toddler trying to discuss quantum physics.

Okay, so I'm sure you'll be able to find all kinds of examples of said "violence". The Tea Party was all old people, babies, dorks in colonial uniforms, and BBQs. You know, the salt of the earth normal people that you Leftists hate.

>that's completely irrelevant to the topic at hand
Not at all. He's clearly stupid and offering an opinion on something he knows nothing about.
>So Nazi germany won the war?
Pick a goal post and stick to it. How well one fights doesn't always determine who wins a war. Ever heard of a Pyrrhic victory? According to you the guys on the losing side of that got their asses totally kicked lol. You're a fucking idiot.
>I am very proud my ancestors bombed that Nazi shit hole to ruins
Mine fought in both theaters and did a good job. Doubt anyone related to you did.

Liberals are normal people. Sane people. People who don't get angry easy when they find out you don't like Jesus or that you're gay.

Conservatives are hateful, spiteful, vengeful, small-minded people. Their entire platform is based around this. Everyone knows it. That's why everyone hates you.

Now you're getting a taste of your own medicine. And it's about damn time.

Still waiting for the evidence of all that "violence" at Tea Party rallies. Oh there was one, when a bunch of union thugs jumped a black Tea Partier and beat the shit out of him, but that's just normal Leftist behavior.

Leftists are all scum. There is no "normal" Leftist.

In that I stance a smart nation realizes limitations and doesnt imvade Russia and then declare war on america.
They chose to Invade russia, they chose to start a war with america.
By your standard Nazis were very stupid people

>Trump supporters can't fight without weapons

Sounds right. Cowards, like all conservatives.

If leftists are scum then how come the right shares 90% of its traits with niggers and muslims, the same people it claims to hate the most?

That's what makes you most mad, is that you're almost identical to those you despise.

Wait so you're proud of the fact that you assaulted an old man?

And you think you're the good guys?

Lmao the first president to run on a pro-lgbt campaign and he got the entire GOP to give an extended standing ovation to the LGBT community retaining its rights but ya we hate gay people and are just so violent about it. Fuck you shill go spend time with your wifes son.

Do you really believe your own bullshit? Antifa pussies won't fight with masks, numbers and weapons. They also put women on the front lines. Bike lock fag is a perfect example.

spoiler alert conservatives were the people who fucking waged war to stop the nazis. We don't like the far right or far left.

Not very smart, are you?

This.

Huge cowards huh? You fucking cuck.

ITT: Antifags circlejerking each other off
What else is new

So no evidence I hope your antifa girlfriend doesn't see you used a racial slur. She might not let you eat her unwashed hairy pussy tonight.

having low body count = bad fighters
achieving few objectives = bad tactics

dont try to cherry pick the pros and then lump together the cons

It's so cute when leftists act like fighting 10 on 1 is some kind of achievement. When the playing field is equal leftists get shit on and thats a fact.

proofs?

Every time I see that he looks more and more like Adam Sessler.