Turn the ships around !!!!!!

Turn the ships around !!!!!!

THEY'VE GONE TOO FAR

DELET

4D CHESS

>mfw that fat little gook nukes Israel and saves the world in doing so. Then in the future the Jews attack Koreans like they do whites for the Nukacaust.

Bump

>i hate commies
>i hate jews
Which side do I pick?

Mutually-assured destruction

side with the commies to kill the jews, hen leave and let the commies starve themselves.

DO IT NORTH KOREA!!! BE THE HERO WE DESERVE!!!

You don't have to pick, which means you're finally winning.

>The Jerusalem Post

Plebbit goyim are eating this up

The Norks couldn't possibly actually do anything to Israel so you might as well ignore it.

That's what I had in mind.

This was Trumps plan all along

He's going to get revenge on the people really behind 9/11

>1. commie nork nukes hit kikes
>2. (((Trump))) retaliates, eliminating commie Norks

win-win. plus the kikes will probably want to all leave their respective countries to re build Israel. Himmler himself couldn't have planned it better

THIS WASN'T PART OF THE PLAN

North Korea couldn't punish a piss ant. They would drop a nuke on it and the fucking piece of shit wouldn't even go off, then the ant would crawl out from under the heap of trash and eat their last bread crumb and the fucking gooks would all starve to death.

this poor dude is going to get nuke'ed

you son of a bitch I was just about to post that pic with a "Post yfw when Based Kim is revealed to having snuck a whole army on Israels Syrian border to invade and liberate under the glorious Red Flag of the Korean People's Army.... >literally me in the middle" post

YOU RUINED IT

liberate Golan Heights under the glorious Red Flag of the Korean People's Army*

Israel has nothing to worry about.

NUKE THEM BOTH
DEATH TO JEWS AND COMMIES

>yfw I am quicker on that submit button.

OY VEY!!!!

REEEE THE GOYM

I love NK now!

I want to marry the tea girl!

Ginsing tea....like a coffee.

Problem is fucks that NK has no ability to attack Isreal. So it's just a bunch of garbage.

YOU'VE GOT TO BELIEVE IF KEK WILLS IT,IT SHALL BE

:)

really... I saw this earlier and dismissed it as happenings.

So U.S. guaranteed going to war with NK now, right?

They have to now or it'll be 100% confirmed for kike chihuahua

>literally me on the right

>literally me on the right.

MSM, CIA, FBI, BAMN, SPLC, ADL, and many many others all sit on Sup Forums all day monitoring us. And now Kim Jung Un got curious about this Sup Forums thing and took the biggest redpills.

stay mad shlomo

Fucking AYE! Nuke that shit hole off the face of the earth and save humanity! WTF I fucking love NK now!

>using the commie gooks as a pawn to destroy the kikes, in turn also creating a widely acceptable reason to finally solve the Kimmy problem whilst leaving Israel a crippled, smoldering pile of ash.

UNDER BUDGET AND AHEAD OF SCHEDULE. ALL HAIL THE KIKE DESTROYER