Why hasn't Eric Clanton been arrested for assault with a deadly weapon Sup Forums?

Why hasn't Eric Clanton been arrested for assault with a deadly weapon Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qW2XvNR5Xmo
youtube.com/watch?v=uKRDLKAKUZc
iis.stat.wright.edu/sos/bio_Presenters/shanta_driver.htm
discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=2511
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because the police and prosecutor are in berkeley

Because that would make us the bad guys. We refuse to stoop to his levels of immorality.

I really would like to have an update on this prick. He better get some vengeance inflicted on his ass

corrupción mi amigo

Because he was just doing what (((they))) wanted him to do.

if he goes to prison he will get the bbc which is just what he wants

BECAUSE IT WAS THE FUCK-EM-RIGHT-IN-THE-PUSSY-GUY ALL ALONG!! REEEEEEEEEEE YOU GOT THE WRONG GUY!!!

Because Berkeley is full of liberal faggots.

This u-lock kills fascists

You're right op
We should NOT let this rest until he's in prison

BUMP

>We should NOT let this rest until he's in prison
Just like with Hillary, right? :DDD

Honestly we should probably have him swatted now, I mean, we do have his address right?

LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP GOOBLE GUUBLE GOOBLE GOOBLE

He's in hiding. Last seen in Santa Cruz.

Did BAMN leader Mark Airgood carry a bike lock concealed in his pants?

Pic related is an image capture from "Antifa destroyed by dumpster," at about 1:10: youtube.com/watch?v=qW2XvNR5Xmo

Airgood is identified at 1:00 in "Hidden Structures of Antifa": youtube.com/watch?v=uKRDLKAKUZc

the dumpster thing was weird desu

>arrested for assault

He shot the sheriff but it was only in self defense

Kek

Don't worry Eric they won't take the dik from your mouth..just the other one

>the way she startles at the clip going in
so fucking cute

how does convicting someone who committed a crime (Attempted murder no less) drag us down to his level?

it figures, BAMN's true leader is a shanta driver, who i'm sure is jewish

iis.stat.wright.edu/sos/bio_Presenters/shanta_driver.htm

>In 1991, a group of RWL members, including founding member (((Peter Sollenberger))), left to form the Trotskyist League. The Revolutionary Workers League maintained a website at rwl-us.org and rwlus.org until 2006.[4] It formed the Civil Rights organisation, the Coalition to Defend Affirmative Action, Integration & Immigrant Rights, and Fight for Equality By Any Means Necessary (BAMN), in 1995 whose headquarters is in Detroit.

trotskyite roots, founding member (((sollenberger))) and leader (((shanta driver)))

Have we gotten this man fired from his job yet? Damn if we can't put him in prison put him on the streets without a fucking penny to his name.

>If you arrest criminals, they win

discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=2511

>Reasoning from the premise that America is a profoundly racist nation, Driver passionately supports affirmative action as a necessary safeguard against discrimination targeting nonwhites in the workplace and academia.

>
Driver is the national chair for the Coalition to Defend Affirmative Action, Integration & Immigrant Rights; the founder and national chair of By Any Means Necessary (BAMN);

>
Also under Driver’s leadership, BAMN helped organize the massive wave of immigrant-rights rallies that swept across the United States in the spring of 2006.

Maybe too difficult to get a conviction? Source: many TV crime shows.

what? How does that make sense?

he's parodying and Trudeau quote

This thread WILL 404 in ten seconds.
ENJOY YOUR BAN OP.

Ok makes more sense now...

Lol. If he were charged, he'd be fucked. He'd either have to accept a plea bargain or go bankrupt fighting multiple assault charges. The problem is finding a DA who will take a Sup Forums image with some lines on it and actually bring charges. That's hard.

Very, VERY true

you seem perturbed
isn't it like 4am
you should get some sleep (eternal)

>The problem is finding a DA who will take a Sup Forums image with some lines on it and actually bring charges
You really think that is the fucking evidence ?

You can't post in a bike lock thread without a ban, mods are commies.

Police and District Attorneys don't work like we'd hope. They do their own investigations which take weeks or even months to complete.

The precedent of it is also a sticking point. No DA wants to be the first to bring charges that were 90% investigated by Sup Forums.

lol someone saved it

He must already be getting fallout. Surely by leaping out a crowd and dropping someone with a bike lock he's strayed beyond the bounds of what's considered acceptable. I know I'd be embarrassed if I was him. Goes to show, a single poor choice and zing, you're name is mud.

It wouldn't stand up in court but it would obviously have some real leverage for a confession.

Literally who

He's on film with his face uncovered, who cares who first brought it to light, the evidence is all right there in the video footage.

>It wouldn't stand up in court
Yes it would, you can track his movements through the footage, he removes his glasses & his mask, only those who are face blind would deny it.

Does he have any sort of tattoos or markings that could prove that it was him in the video where he smashed the lock on that guy's head?

>Police and District Attorneys don't work

That's a shocker . I've wasted those 490 hours watching CSI?

It would be a real stretch to get it to pass in court. He has a very generic facial structure in a very developed area with a large population there's too much room for reasonable doubt and with that a case is just completely thrown out the window.

Can't /pol just track him down and blood eagle him. The DOJ clearly decided to put this on the back burner

His face isn't enough for you ? apart from that, his boots, his jeans, his hoodie, his black gloves with green trim, his white latex gloves, his pen, his bike lock, his blue shirt etc etc etc.

>there's too much room for reasonable doubt.
Get fucked shill.

For the same reason that
>Hillary is not in prison for racketeering and influence peddling
>King Nigger is not held without bail on sedition charges
>George Soros is not taking a power nap in a gas chamber
>James Comey's ass hasn't been fired

true dat

No worries OP. Eventually he'll disappear for good because OBVIOUSLY he's ashamed to show his face, not because someone found him in a dark alley and was never caught.

On an unrelated note, isn't it weird how many murders go unsolved? Wow it's crazy.

We need to show up to his house with cams and knock on the door and make a citizens arrest.

>generic facial structure
I don't think so m8

There are some photos where you can see the vein patterns in his arms. It'd be trivial to have him squeeze a stress ball until his veins pop out and then do a visual comparison. He is the right guy, and it'd be easy to prove if you could subpoena him for biometrics.

I personally could construct an airtight case around photos alone, if I somehow also had the power to collect the necessary data. Hand shape, arm shape, vein structure, eye brow comparisons, etc. We know it's him, so it makes it 100x easier to prove it.

>Being this new

Look man, I want this ass hat in prison just as much as the rest of you guys I'm just saying it's a bit of a stretch. If all of these items you're talking about are found in his possession and possibly DNA on the bike lock then yes absolutely it would stand up in court.

Get the rope

Can someone inform me about the white gloves significance?
(not doubting; I know this guy is guilty as sin due to his face and shoes)

antifa spy

I doubt he is hiding we need an user to show up to his house and periscope it.
Ring the doorbell knock on the door

Because he's on their side, duh.

They won't arrest their own people.

why isnt there arrest warrant for him?

Yes, generic-ish... this is a person that I know so that's why I picture Eric's facial structure slightly generic especially in a large city like Berkely.

I'm faceblind and even I believe it. It's fucking obvious it's him.

Why has nobody posted this picture

Berkeley*

We need to show up at his address and his parents we need bounty hunters knocking in his door.
We need to send pro wrestler Steve Blackman to perform a citizens arrest.

There we go! There's some evidence I can get behind.

i like this number

Mayor is almost certainly applying pressure on BPD to ignore this.

because he is not poor
justice is only for the rich

courts are a biased joke
just look at the mickey-mouse contract law reguarding digital EULAs and online terms and conditions.
its totally illegal arbitrary nonbinding shit made legal

Different hairline, different brow ridge, different eyes, different nose, are you shilling or face blind ?

We need rope justice
Maybe I will make a gofundme so I can travel to his house and drag him out

he dandunuffin

I like yours.

Because Eric Clanton isn't his real name. It was given to him by BAMN. They have already shipped him off to another part of the country. He remains a part of the cult.

There's higher resolution versions of that video available too.

The police department needs to question him.
I will call the Berkeley police department tomorrow.

hiya antifa! ;^)

Oh my god, you are being so difficult with this yes up close you can see the differences but far away with portions of his face covered and in very low quality images there's just WAY too much room for reasonable doubt and like I said earlier that completely ruins a court case.

Would people donate to a wesearchr for me if I go to his house and drag him out.
If I kick in his front door the police have probable cause to search his home.

And again I want to make this clear I am in no way supporting this guy I'm just trying to be reasonable here.

...how does this tie Eric to the bike lock?

Now, his OK Cupid Profile is fucking damning

will its safe to say he changed his legal name by now. if he was innocent he wouldn't go into hiding and come out outright to prove it.

mag appears to be MT

Because he's a CIA/NRO spook.
Let that sink in, your, mine, and everyone else's taxes are paying the way for goons to live and assault the american people and the state to protect them (costing additionally more).
You ready to have a fascist revolt yet?

OK, good point but here's a probable scenario in the court room.
Eric's attorney after seeing this image - "Yes, I see your point here but how many people in the Berkeley area own this same kind of boots?" and I would put money on there being way to many people to 100% prove without doubt that Eric was the one wearing those shoes.

Shut the fuck up, Eric.

I would literally no joke help you if I didn't live hundreds and hundreds of miles away from the area

He is probably safe in his house.
Someone needs to find out the cost of a plane ticket and a uber from the airport to Eric clanton house I will make a citizens arrest and stream it.

right wing death squads when?
If the tax payers money isn't going to do anything then mob justice is the only way.

>very low quality images
Shill harder.

A citizens arrest will just get you fucked, he's a goon of the state, it's better to just at least score one for the good guys. These nonhumans cannot be treated by the human ways of the anglosaxon law system as they operate outside it and it has been hijacked to act as a security blanket for them to freely commit their crimes without ever being punished for them.

I live in Rhode island but I am willing to fly to Cali and search Eric's home
If he is there I will drag him to police if he is not there police have probable cause to search his home.