Be me

>be me
>be brown
>teach myself algebra,trig and calculus
>take courses
>ace them
>out do white ppl in class
>smile every time that happens because I know pol is wrong
>think to my self "what kind of a poor soul has to use other ppls accomplishments to feel better about themselves?"
>realize that white nationalism is just another attack on free market capitalism
>realize that the jew is behind it
>become more redpilled then pol without even trying

feels good desu senpai

Congratulations faggot, you're the exception

Its the millions of our subhuman counterparts that has Sup Forums worried you fucking nigger

Sup Forums BTFO

>be brown
>feeling pride whatsoever
fucking kek

>a few brown skins happen to be smart
wow op how will pol ever recover.

post broofs

Man that's great bro. I'm sure you intend to go back to Mexico and fix it up, right?

Wow you lied to strangers on the internet you must be so proud of yourself

>Brown
>Ace classes

Never been to mexico but I might go on vacation after graduating. Im gonna fix the US right up with my engineering and voting against Trump

Good now leave and go help your fellow shitskins. White people are better off without you inferior humans.

>be brown

Flush yourself.

>be somewhat smart
>going back to Mexico

We can wish user, but only a retard would go live in Mexico when they are already here.

>free market capitalism
despite all those good grades you will never be paid as much as a white man in the union who sits around all day. must feel bad.

>>realize that white nationalism is just another attack on free market capitalism
wat?

Getting a union job soon, local 250

Voting for less whites = less tax = shitty country = your brown ass reverts to selling your boipucci to pay for Paco Jr's taco bell kids meal

>still thinks he's redpilled
Hahahahahahahahahaha

Yes you brainlet, white nationalism hates the free market. They hate foreign competition they hate someone of a different color for taking their job

Lmao this. Wouldn't believe how much of a smile this put on my face.

You are worthless Paco, don't ever kid yourself.

How about this, Mexican intellectual:

>free market capitalism tends towards monopolization so therefore capitalism itself is an attack on the free market

Most monopolies are created by the government thru licensing and over regulation.

White people are overrated, thinking too highly of themselves whilte their women fuck niggers, twerk, listen to the former slave's music (hip hop), kiss dogs, persecuted by Jews, getting cucked, etc

>union shits talking about free market capitalism
suck your union steward's dick and kys

>claims to be redpilled
>wants to be an engineered
>voting for more taxes

You are probably a cuck. Your brown family is multiplying and having children and living off the government without doing shit, while you are working your ass off to pay more taxes for their children.

You must be retarded, or a masochist. You might as well be a nigger.

Whats wrong with workers trying to increase their bargaining power?

oh my sweet summer child, americans are beholden to the law while illegals just do as they please, the playing field is not level. I agree with trade between Europe and Japan and other western countries, but your third world status is basically cheating when it comes to manufacturing and other labor intensive industries.

So many autist are triggered, im willing to bet that 95% of white poltards are on welfare. No way an autist like you has a job

those monopolies are maintained because it is not within society's best interests to have dozens of water pipes and electricity poles competing for space everywhere. But how about non-utility services? Airlines and food companies and all sorts of businesses must seek government approval before merging. Ask Microsoft what it thinks about the government.

You agree with trading with countries that produce shit thats expensive? Kys you economic illiterate.

>japan
>western

Lmao found the weaboo

are you talking about me?

>Take calculus
Bullshit paco. Explain the chain rule

>teach myself algebra, trig and calculus

You're missing the big one, puto, statistics. If you don't understand statistics you'll never understand Sup Forums

Give 2 or 3 companies special priviledges to sell x is gonna produce monopoly prices.

I don't know if you're trolling or just naturally that stupid, hard to tell.

Japan is on the same level as Europe and other western countries, are you denying that? How about Singapore or Brunei? It's not fair to allow outsourcing to countries that do not adhere to the same labor and environmental standards. Sorry if you think that's racist.

yeah but what if the barriers of entry are too high to overcome and every startup that comes along is purchased by the megacorp of that industry?

use your brain more. drink more milk if your body can handle it.

>>out do white ppl in class>smile every time that happens because I know pol is wrong
>>>out do white ppl in class
>>>smile every time that happens because I know pol is wrong

yfw

>I'm Smart
>Not knowing the difference between individuals and groups

70 IQ Subhuman detected

Japan is not a western country and they do not support western ideals, nationalism is not a western ideal.

>barrier of entry too high
>lets put up more barriers like licensing and permits

Silly leftist

why don't you go to some shithole south american country and turn it into a paradise? this is why you brown people are fucking shit.

if white men were stupid and subhuman like you then they'd go into the paradise to learn and return home to transform their home into the paradise.

instead you subhumans try and turn the paradise into your subhuman country

america is a country for everyone. we should be happy people want to come here

nationalism is definitely a western ideal
globalism is an ashkenazi ideal
I know Japan is not a western country, but it is the equivalent of one in asia

who told you america is a country for everyone?
america is a country for those who share its ideals of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, and who follow the rule of law

>teach myself algebra,trig and calculus
>still don't understand how averages work
it's almost like this story is bullshit

Give me 1 nationalist thinker from the enlightment?

you are correct about that. but the fact that people want to come here shows that they appreciate american values and want to be a part of our society.

Only if they assimilate into American culture. America is not for Muslims who want to force sharia law on us, either through corrupting the government or outright conquest.

You dont respect ppls right to hire minorities you dont belong in here by your own standards

>>be brown

stopped reading

Free market capitalism is just a free-for-all consume fest.

If you want to live in that kind of world don't be surprised when your friends stab you in the back.

or they heard about our sweet as welfare programs

What's this I don't even

dumb subhuman. america isn't a country for everybody otherwise we'd invite all of south america and africa. there wasn't even immigration allowed from those shitskin countries until it was allowed in the 60's.

you're human waste. you're subhumans who can't build up your own crappy countries filled with your fellow shitskins so you move to where it's good and think it'll be yours cause you moved there. WRONG.

america will only crash and burn turning into 2.0. the corporations we multinational and the rich/intelligent people can easily migrate to another country. before america ever belonged to you shitskins we'd dismantle our entire army and destroy the nuclear weapons so you subhumans couldn't touch them. then all the intelligent rich people would move to asia and the whites who still remained would balkanize cause they've got guns and come together somewhere then decide to remove you from their land

you brown people are going to be exterminated by asians or whites.

i can agree with radical muslims not being american, but practically every other group assimilates. that's because being american has nothing to do with your skin color, religion, or looks, it has everything to do with your respect of the constitution.

Jan Hus

i seriously doubt that is going to happen. white nationalism just isn't something that white americans want. if they did, they wouldn't support legal immigration, interracial marriage, or equality in the law. but they do of course.

as you mentioned, asians make great immigrants to the american melting pot. very few people are opposed to chinese or indians coming here so long as they assimilate, which they do in great measure. more should be expected from our latino population though, particularly with language fluency.

Wow spic faggot, congratulations. You can join the list of exceptions. Meanwhile the majority of Mexicans here continue to be leeches and breed like rabbits because they are financed by the government.
t. Criollo

>You dont respect ppls right to hire minorities
are you kidding? of course I respect that
I don't respect EMPLOYERS for hiring ILLEGAL ALIEN PARASITES under the table for below miniumum wage because those ILLEGAL ALIEN PARASITES are living below the government's radar in sub-standard housing conditions and are a conduit for the flow of illegal goods and services

You can be an ancap, I am one too, but you have to realize anarcho capitalism could not actually exist

>genocide and land theft is okay because of muh money skillz

and you think the jews are behind white nationalism, and not the things you espouse?

People are more important than money. Humans are not beige interchangable economic production units. We still have some time left before we are replaced by worker drone robots who have no history, culture or families to worry about or defend. Don't make it easier on them, fucker

>ppl
pipple peeple pippul pipl

oy vey! look forget about that silly stuff, look at the gender wage gap goyim

everybody was nationalist cause nobody ever believed in the america of letting a bunch of subhuman brown people flooding their country and turning it into mud thereby allowing the brown people to get a majority.

women and blacks couldn't fucking vote until just a 100 years ago. tell me where that suggests anybody agreed to the idea of shitskins becoming a majority in our country?

>123427691(OP)
>be pendejo
>learn high school level maths
>be proud
>be unaware me and nogs are the sole reason school is getting harder to flunk out of
>bell curve shifting down make me feel smart
>Sup Forums BTFO
>smugface.jpg
>post to Sup Forums to gloat
>b-but im still redpilled on jews, anons!

Sup Forums is always right and you can never leave.

>but the fact that people want to come here shows that they appreciate american values and want to be a part of our society.
what? no it doesn't. they just want money you idiot, they're poor as fuck in their countries because their leaders and society is corrupt to the core. Instead of brining that nature to our shores, how about we help them lift up their own countries first? that way we can brain drain out the best of the best, instead of put the worst of the worst on the american taxpayer's teet.

Agreed, but unfortunately cultural marxists are encouraging people to "identify with their roots" instead of simply being American... how convenient. Now it's fashionable to be [nationality]-American or just [nationality].

keep seriously doubting however much you want. the truth is on the wall and it's going to hit hard.

china, korean, singapore, japan, and so many other asian countries are doing amazingly well. meanwhile africa and south america are all fucking scummy and shit still. brown people can't build a real civilization and will only destroy the ones whites make once they get political influence.

america is not great because of shitskins. this is the biggest fucking retard delusion imaginable. america is great because white men built it and white men maintain it. it'll turn into brazil instantly when white men are outnumbered by shitskins. if shitskins were capable of building a good country then they'd be an example

and that comes from FBI actually prosecuting corrupt foreign leaders

i think a big reason for that is because there are many different cultures in america. i grew up in LA and you had people from all around the world living there.

people are always going to have a fondness for their roots. even older american immigrant groups like the irish and germans still do. but i think that is part of the american experience, bringing all these groups together into one, while still getting to enjoy the benefits of different cultures.

actually asians are now our biggest source of immigration. so those chinese that are doing so well are coming here.

You chicanos, the only thing they do is shit the name of mexico, what the fuck are you?? You are not mexican or burger WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ???¡¡¡¡¡

>Niggas always want credit for some shit they supposed to do. A nigga will brag about some shit a normal man just does. A nigga ... What do you want, a cookie?!

How are they parasites if they are working? Most undocumented immigrants make aroun 15-20 an hour

Soy tu padrote, pendejo

>spic population in 1900 is 0.5%
>spic population in 1960 is 2%
>spic population in 2017 is 16-30%
>projected spic population in 2060 is 40%
chinese come to learn and go home. some stay but it's a tiny amount compared to all the shitskins who come here. even if the chinese stay they're 100x better than shitskins.

shitskins can't build civilization and once they get enough numbers it's just going to collapse. if they could make anything worthwhile then they'd move back home and turn it into something good. look at the shitskin countries with oil. saudi arabia uses their oil money to influence america and have huge political reach meanwhile shitskins with oil are starving to death and eating garbage in venezuela

>become more redpilled "then"

Yeah. You're a genius.

Are you really so insecure that you need to be validated on an finnish underwater basket weaving image board?
>inb4 you dont want validation
If that was true this thread wouldnt exist

>be brown
>think

Pick one ape

eres un pinche hijo de tamaleros oaxaqueños lo minimo que tienes que hacer es mandar todos los dolares que puedas y regresar antes de dejar crias

>live in USA
>get paid under the table
>dont pay taxes
>leech off of infrastructure paid for by USA taxes
seems maths were all you "taught" yourself

Should have taught yourself what statistical outliers and regression to the mean are :^)

>>realize that white nationalism is just another attack on free market capitalism
SHUT IT DOWN

>algebra, trigonometry, calculus
>hard
What in FUCKS name is going on in the colonies lads? Jesus Christ.

i second this, seriously though, what else did you expect from them? i mean, at the sole sight of burgers they go full we wuz aztlan n sheeeeit and then when some of them happen to come back they act like pretentious little fucks even though they got across a fucking desert almost naked. They are among the most treacherous pieces of shit you'll ever find, take what suit them and say straight to your face: fuck off it's mine!!!

el chicano everybody!well, it doesn't take much to figure it out:
- work a hell of a lot
-considerable percetage of them tend to squander the money on uneccesary bullshit
- have more than two children (and don't give the bullshit that i'm exaggerating because at leas two children they have, in centracas case is even fucking worse, with women having 5 children). Although they pay taxes, it doesnt compensate the amount of money they leech off welfare, not to mention other bunch do not pay taxes at all.

Well, old people disagree with you, even if you don't give a fudge.

Mira a este joto, te hiere el culo cadavez que piensas en mi vergota. Tamales tus nalgas y aqui te pongo el chile con queso

nigger does something every white man ever has done
>> Wants fag hug & pedo pat on back
>>Father punches directly in face 20 times
>> never ever needs another thing from father..

>>Every lesson in 1
>>No one gives a fuck
>>man up
>>dont be a libtard
>>be savage white man
>>kill eerythang
>>rule world

A gay nigger from the isle of man can dream, cant he? lolololololoo

>too many nigs and spics doing horrible on tests
>only logical conclusion is that the tests are racist
>standards subsequently lowered to remedy situation
>surprise surprise, doesnt work
>rinse and repeat because it doesnt make sense to not work

hahaha apenas y puedes hablar español mejor no lo intentes te queda mejor el idioma hamburguesa

FPBP

Tu autismo te hace oir accentos cuando lees palabras? Pobre wey

fucking spain spics speak english I dont trust google trans

Clearly you're not that intelligent when Sup Forums references brown people they speak of them as they collective demographic.

And most of what they say is incontrovertible. How blacks are the most instinctual, have the lowest IQ on average, never got out of tribalism themselves, never built an actual civilization themselves, were completely subservient to a superior race until that superior race decided that it was immoral and felt pity, etc.

Most can very easily the bunk the bullshit leftist cop-out for the Browns: "oh they developed in a harsher environment", "Egyptians were black", "blacks are less intelligent and more prone to crime because of social economic reasons" etc.

You're not proving anything wrong, you're just an exception good for you, but like most there's plenty of people far more intellectually superior than you - vast majority of which would be white and/or Asian.

If you are primarily nigroid your race is the lowest tier of the human species, all we can do is be nice naïvely optimistic and pretend reality isn't real, and make up convoluted excuses, to rationalize are delusion and as this continues the generations to come some of which will actually genuinely believe it… But at the end of the day it is what it is.

I'm talking with the Chicano not with the hamburger

how to trigger the white boi 101

Wait, so if he works to pay for his shit then that's bad, but if he lives off welfare then that's bad too?

> being that stupid

White nationalism is about keeping Third World there's out of predominately white countries, so they don't become Third World tier and don't have to deal with higher rates of crime and welfare. Instead they just have to deal with the fuck up some of their own race, which can be very problematic in their own right but nothing compared to blacks.

Also they're sick of smart white owned companies going to Third World shit hole to utilize retards as cheap labour and basically sneak around the system.

white=good
other=bad
america for ya

>doesn't realize he got gooned & thinks Sup Forums is full of white nationalists
>thinks he's more redpilled
Try again mi hombre

>>hurr duur i done a school blacks are smart

Just because you are slighly more evolved doesnt make the rest of these crack smoking, drive by shooting mouth breathing chimps any better

> Haha this (insert type of people) suck.
> Finda out (insert same people) he knows doesn't suck
> YOURE THE EXCEPTION REEEE