Rand Paul

What is Sup Forumss general consensus on this guy.
Would you vote for him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9ehFftLUKuY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nah

I did vote for him, but thats because I live in Illinois.

Do you just not like him, or do you think libertarians are a joke?

He's the son of a faggot and a literally nigger jew.

Yes. Libertarians outnumber Natsoc faggots. We're taking this board over.

Already did vote for him. It's a damn shame.

Yes and only 2nd to his father

both

Yeah, but that toupee...

>rand "best goy" paul
hell no

meh. too murican for me

I think freedom and less government is good, but I am strongly against open immigration. Besides that I think I can swallow the libertarian pill.

He is too short to win the presidency. You have to be at least 6 1 to win because no one is voting for a manlet.

>James Madison, 5 feet 4 inches.
>Rand Paul, 5 feet 8 inches.
I think he is ok

Absolutely. One of the few people I'd waste my vote on. He shares virtually all the same views as his (incredibly based) father. And he seems a little better at playing the political game than Dr. No.

Was James Madison on video a lot? 5 8? Jesus what a dwarf. Thats not telegenic. People want a tall leader not an ankle biter. You can be the smartest guy with a brilliant plan but no one is going to listen to someone thay short

You're no better than the libtards who voted for Hillary because she's a woman or the nignogs who voted for Obama because he's black.

Is 5 8 considered a "manlet". Doesn't seem that short desu.

What bothers me is h said he was releasing a health care plan and it never materialized. Think he crumbled under pressure.

Thats pretty fucking short.I think thats the average female height.
No one is going to vote for a short leader. Iy just looks funny and its hard to take short men serious.
I am 6 1 and nltice people will losten to me over a coworker who is 5 9 even if he is better educated bcauze he is short

His biggest problem is being weak on immigration. Otherwise, I like Rand Paul. But I'm still glad that Trump won instead of him because of the immigration issue. If Rand Paul had made it to the General Election, I would have very happily voted for him.

Rand Paul's Walk of Shame

youtu.be/9ehFftLUKuY

I'm 5'10" so I'm the wrong person to ask, as it's relative. But again, should having a height minimum to be president really be justified? Doesn't sound very different from voting based on race or sex.

Who wants a short leader? And 5 10 is pretty short, anything under 6 feet is a manlet.
It oznt a conscious decision; people just dont take short men seriously on a fundamental level

>assuming trump isn't a jewish slave
>assuming any us politician that will ever be mainstream isn't a jewish slave
he's the best we got

What you're saying isn't wrong. I know people don't take short men seriously. What I'm arguing is that it isn't justifiable.

Never once did I look up the height of any candidate. The only way I'd take it into consideration is if there were two candidates who were equal in just about every other respect. Then, sure I'd just go with the taller one because why not.

He's a Russian Spy.

John McCain, is that you?

I really, really, really liked Ron Paul, but Rand's flirting with Kikes upsets me.

Don't think height really matters, it's true that he shares a lot of the same limited govt. non-interventionalist views as Ron. On the surface he appears much more aligned with modern day conservatives on social issues(abortion, gay marriage) than his father did but honestly I think that's just to appease his base. If he was to get into office I think we'd see a lot more of his father coming out and in the grand scheme of things he'd be spending very little time on social issues that everyone cares about(transgender bathrooms, abortion) and a lot more time cutting taxes, abolishing the FED, and keeping us out of wars in the middle east. Just the fact that he's even talking about the Federal Reserve is an encouraging sign. He's not going to come right out and say "Jews are controlling the U.S. economy" but he knows what's up.

Even if he's willing to keep Israel as an ally for whatever reason, at the very least we'd be staying out of sending foreign aid to them and fighting their enemies for them. It's a step in the right direction I think.

Why didn't he lead the party last election?

(((MSM)))

I basically want Trump to exclusively focus on listening to Bannon, Rand, and Mattis. Is it just me or does Rand's hair annoy the fuck out of you guys? It seems so unprofessional. He needs a shorter cut because that messy curly top just looks bad.

Where's the pro-Rand aussie at