Daily reminder that if you're white and you don't plan on having kids you're CONTRIBUTING to the end of the white race

Daily reminder that if you're white and you don't plan on having kids you're CONTRIBUTING to the end of the white race.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2146545/Man-fathered-30-kids-11-different-women-says-needs-break--child-support.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6kltztNcQUA
youtube.com/watch?v=gEhtXMcTWak
youtube.com/watch?v=TDtCC1rZYfI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How many kids do you have OP?

what if im poorly socialized and have barely any friends never mind knowing any women

git gud

I have 2, and they are whiter than you.

How can I get a white gf? Do you expect me to mate with a used good who probably had sex with 10 gorillion men?

First one is on the way, we plan on having 4.

this are rookie numbers pussy

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2146545/Man-fathered-30-kids-11-different-women-says-needs-break--child-support.html

youtube.com/watch?v=6kltztNcQUA

youtube.com/watch?v=gEhtXMcTWak

You might as well be impotent. Fag.

what if I'm white and plan to have babbies with a brown godess

If I can't find a woman in the first place then I should not care at all about that.

So be it.
Why should anyone give a fuck about white race?
Or humankind after your own death in general? Especially if you plan not having kids?

When I die, you can all fuck yourselves with broken bottle. Whites, blacks and purples.

im making 3 kids with my waifu for sure shes a family physician and im a day trader, life so EZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Go to church

well, i can't do anything about that seeing as i am a small dicked, no job loser who can't get any women

what's a day trader? Are you basically a stay at home dad? Not taking a jab at you or anything I'm genuinely asking cause I don't know

Not until I've firmly secured myself in my career with a decent home in a decent community which won't be for another decade at the very least.

The white race will have to wait.

I feel like my church hates me even though I go and listen to the word of God. Maybe because I'm a Filipino.

I'm just not capable of breeding, financially supporting, or raising children.

Better to focus on removing shitskins since producing whites is unreachable. I hope everyone else does their best to make white children without me.

i dont get this meme, when does anyone ever socialize with strangers at church

>tfw no waifu (3d)

Putting children into this world is a crime at this point, you idiots should consider what you are doing -want your kids end up under the chopping block??
Sickos.

take an asian waifu, that doesn't speak english. Fool proof method

>flipflop
>trying to get white waifu
Stick to yer own kind bud, we don't like Elliots in these parts of the Chawn, yer lookin' fer r9k.

I plan on contributing to the HAPA race, what you gonna do about that?

t. Volksselbstmörder

Yeah, whatever Jim Bob.

Church is a place of unity and peace.

You idiot. You should actively try to make this world somewhere you want your children to live in, and your kids would do the same.

Lol I'd be surprised if half of whites on this site will pass on genes. I'd be even more surprised if their kids will be full white. Just can't believe that their kid's kids will be white.

I have a genetic heart defect and shouldn't be having children.

OP:

>do your duty master race, breed

members of master race:

>I can not
>I have not
>in this economy?
>maybe later
>I don't know how
>how to make sex pls?

gg

White women are literally as dumb as the niggers they fuck. The true red pill if to let the white race go extinct and the niggers soon after because they sure as hell won't function.

are you gonna raise it?

Liar. Mix breeding with niggers doesn't count.

>Wanting to contaminate the white race with the shit genes of the average user

This. Ill kill any nigger or jew who tries to culturally enrich me while I live, but after I'm gone you faggots can fend for yourself.

>evacuate whites to the frigid north
>release weaponized smallpox globally
>allow the world to burn
At least there's hope

Plan on conception within the year's end.

>tfw having my second in a few months
Feels good. I used to be a fucking faggot (not literally) leftist atheist who only cared about himself.

Then I discovered what was (((really happening))) and how having kids doesn't bankrupt you and is actually amazing for your sense of worth as a man and also I'm no longer an atheist. I'm sure that's a coincidence....

Japanese waifus are damn near useless. Hit it and quit it you fool

Kids are such a fucking headache, it's a fucking pain in the ass to take care of the fuckers, they require present and future investment. One big fucking mess, and don't get me started on marriage!!!!!!

my son
white as it gets

Further reminder that you are A COMPLETE HYPOCRITE if you complain about other races while also contributing to the end of the white race by not having kids.

This. These faggots who keep making threads like this are so desperate that they're tunnel visioned. If any race is going to evolve to the next apex of humanity, it will be the whites, but only if the proper people breed. It's obvious eugenics. Anyone who wastes time here probably isn't worth a whole lot, let's be perfectly honest. There are plenty of much more productive things you could be doing right now that proves your pedigree.

Whatever Pinoy Rob

Proudly :)

I have 5 kids. 2 girls and 3 boys. They are everything to me.

Yup. Might kill myself for it. May as well.

>But muh waifu hasn't been invented yet
How many replies before this post turns into MGTOW? Any guesses?

Donate your time. Do habitat for humanity build or something.

Damn. Too late.

Did you just come here from Facebook?

But then the Jews win

Bump. Message should not go unheard.

>White women don't use children as weapons
>NatSoc women aren't 'like that."
>Traditional women aren't gevernment shills

You'll find out soon enough, PaleSkinBro.

I'd make that pussy leak for a week

What was that? Did you hear that?

It's the sound of a 110 IQ girl getting murdered by an 70 IQ criminal 30 years from now because the average poster in this thread never had an 80 IQ child to save her.

im white and to put it into perspective the same complexion as marc rubio. Can i interbreed with white women? If not, explain why

Or you niggers could just wait a decade or so when designer babies become a commercial commodity, then you can create your own ubermensch instead of these lame ass autistic, asthmatic, potentially gay/coalburner/tranny kids people are so dead set on rolling the dice for. Have some patience, don't settle for less.

I'm not having kids, but im also actively stopping coloured people from having kids.

checkmate.

bc u r a moor dumdum

Dam that pussy look like it be so clean

youtube.com/watch?v=TDtCC1rZYfI

shit these are literally my parents

how common is this family set up?

Daily reminder I don't care

so if my rhetoric causes an increase in white nationalism
and my work is pushing the ideology
and my funds go to contribute to it in some way
and I generally act as a positive influence for white kids
I am not helping, I am actually contributing to the end of the white race if I am unable to or choose not to procreate with a white woman?

lolk

then lemme smash

Then your kids will be gypsies

>leaf

Actually cute looking Indians. You can see the poo being washed away from their eyes.

They look like shitskins lmao. You're clearly black or hispanic if you think they look cute.

Three kids that are often reminded that you can never trust a a brownie.

stop being an autistic cuck for once. Those kids are blessed for being shitskins.

So when is Taytay going to produce a white babby?

True. Thank you based leaf

>Making other suffer the curse of life
That's the worst thing you can do
I hate my parents for giving birth to me and now I can't get out easily