Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/DrDavidDuke/1vOxwvweMqDJB
youtube.com/watch?v=bofF_aRIILI&t=1026s
ncregister.com/daily-news/a-tale-of-two-interpretations-of-amoris-laetitia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump
pscp.tv/DrDavidDuke/1vOxwvweMqDJB

you still have time

why is forgiveness the main theme of the bible but hell is the exact opposite of forgiveness?

because you have to ask for forgiveness to receive it, not asking is what sends you to hell

does god instruct us to only forgive our fellow man if they ask?

Can a Christian rationalize to me why they adopt the Jewish perversion of the Zoroastrian religion?

youtube.com/watch?v=bofF_aRIILI&t=1026s

I really like this Jeff Durbin guy, thoughts?

What about Catholics? Are they welcomed?

There is so much wrong with this post its not even funny. Did you take western religions in community college or something?

Because the idea that a single race of people with a single hive mindset have been systematically dismantling the world for their benefit since before written history is just asinine.

ncregister.com/daily-news/a-tale-of-two-interpretations-of-amoris-laetitia

As if this Pope couldn't be any fucking worse. The bullshit coming out as a result of Amoris Laetitia is threatening to rip the Church apart. Honestly if Cardinals Burke or Sarah went schismatic then I'd probably follow them.

>does god instruct us to only forgive our fellow man if they ask?

This is a false equivalency.

Forgiveness on the part of the human serves the human himself, not the one whom he is forgiving.

Genuine repentance renders the human soul fit for cohabitation with God, who is pure and cannot abide in sin. Those who will not repent are not sent to hell as a punishment, but as a necessity. Sin and its slaves cannot approach the throne, they cannot inherit the Kingdom of God, for obvious reasons. Without repentance, God cannot save you from your sins or free you from bondage to sin, on account of your free will. He does not want slaves to serve Him, but voluntary servants.

You have to think of sin as something people are enslaved to, not something they do of their own will. So long as humans have the habits of a slave, they are simply not fit for the purpose which God created them for.

well said

Catholics are Christians. The idea that they aren't is a protestant meme.

hey rabbi. tacitus disagrees.

Just curious do you have a bible in your house?

Yes.

Cool, I believe anyone that follows Christ and has a deep understanding of the bible and a personal relationship with God is a Christian.

now read this, consider how long its been going on and swallow the redpill.

I feel the same brother. It's sad so many people try to divide us over little theological differences.

Indeed, its the atheists posturing as believers. They exist in both Catholicism and Protestantism

The meme needs to die

>hell is the exact opposite of forgiveness?

sinners choose hell user