If everything was the same but he was white what should they have done?

If everything was the same but he was white what should they have done?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iDnEkFSMRik?t=35
youtube.com/watch?v=XON4kCdAqR8
youtube.com/watch?v=oEuZpaZ3f_0
youtube.com/watch?v=9YIw9JnIy-8
youtube.com/watch?v=UkGkTTFqI1c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>That other cop just drives away

Why?

They didn't see what was going on.

shot the two black kids for instigating

A white person is never in this situation.

why do they always have such shit aim?

cops are lazy pos that dont want to get invovled

youtu.be/iDnEkFSMRik?t=35

he hits his brakes as soon as he hears the shots.

Holy shit look how many times the cops missed from 10 feet away.

cops are pussies
unless it's 15 on 1 or they're bullying some kid with pot they're going to run away

>Shooting the fucking ground

Seriously, I wonder if he even hit that guy

>Chicago
He was probably going to a shooting on the other side of the street

Yes they are. Could be a white defending himself from random nigs or a white whilst in a gang war with nigs. Also the general idea of whether cops can just open fire on anyone seen shooting a gun

it was one shot to the gut

Look at the ground, he's hitting the pavement.

>Chicago
youtube.com/watch?v=XON4kCdAqR8

t. Tyrone

>10000 years without inventions
>get abducted by aliens
>receive cool alien weapons
>don't bother learning how to use them because you're proud not to be an alien

How many times they have busted your pot smoking ass?

The driver shot at least six times before the kid got hit.

>If everything was the same but he was white what should they have done?

...The same thing. Where are you getting at this?

The problem here is that he was shooting a gun at someone running away, not attacking him.

Yes but the guy running away could have had a gun, or he could have stabbed the dude who shot. Cops didn't observe or ask any questions they just killed him

>ask questions with a nigger who just tried to gun down a human
Enjoy dying

Sounds calming in a way.

ayo I ain't not be holdin no gun like no cracker foo y'kna'Imean

>Cops roll up
>Pull out gun and start shooting
>Get killed
>mfw

Man, this is depressing.

-- And his "friend" already had him and could have attempted to wrench-away the weapon, instead of running and further endangering himself.

In a perfect world, the police officer shoots to disable the stupid kid, and the stupid kid grows up to a be a productive member of society.

kek

A nigger is running toward you with a gun
Hes 7 feet away now
You ask "excuse me nigger sir, do you have a good reason to be firing a gun at this time of night?"

You must be a nigger

>shooting to disable

Yes this is a wonderful idea let's use firearms as a disabling weapon instead of a stopping weapon and roll it out nationwide, let's see if that'll improve things.

I'm sure shooting at legs and arms won't risk hitting other bystanders.

I want to see this from the go-pro on Shaniqua's head.

Thats why I asked if he was white you dumb niggers. What if he was wearing a tuxedo and white?

Same fucking thing dude. Guy shooting at another man shit bro dosent matter the race.

Also we need more webms like this that was fucking cool

Shouldn't you be firewalled off this site?

God your stupid

hes got jingbong powers from the chinkgoo government of the peoples shark fin soup bowl republic

Niggers jesus christ

youtube.com/watch?v=oEuZpaZ3f_0

So why dont we make guns illegal if cops can shoot you down if they see you defending yourself?

Nope, you can see Sup Forums in China, you just can't post because Captcha (Google) and because of a blanket IP ban on Chinese IPs.

You can get around it using a Sup Forums pass. So basically every Chinese flag you see here is a westerner living in China with a Sup Forums pass.

>t. faggot who lived in China and posted using a Sup Forums pass

A white person shooting someone in the middle of the street deserves to get shit by a cop.
Pretty simple no matter whst color you are murders are gonna get shot can killed by cops

Surprised to see a leaf hating on their own kind.

I know this isn't reality. It's not a perfect world. I guess genetic engineering holds the most promise.

What's a matter don't want your relatives back home to know your on Kazakh Yaoi trading board?

they should shoot even if he was white. BUT WHITES DONT GET IN THAT SITUATION FUCKO

*You're. And, no, I just know how to speak the PC language. Shh.

I imagine if he had stopped moving and dropped the gun the moment he saw the cops he would not have been shot

I also imagine that if everything was the same but it was a white guy he'd still get shot

When guns come out around police you don't fuck around.

There was a nig shooting a gun less than 20ft away. They shoulda heard it.

>the police officer shoots to disable the stupid kid
You can't fucking do this. If you "shoot him in the leg" or something, he'll stand a decent chance of dying from shock and blood loss anyway, and if he survives he'll probably still be able to shoot back. The amount of injury required to disable a human and the amount of injury required to kill a human are very close together.

I understand that its a hard decision if the cops cant tell if its self defense or murder, but how does this process legally? Kinda fucked up that if you shot someone in self defense and a cop saw you shooting that they can just kill you

A perfect world wouldn't have blacks to begin with.

The distance from the nig to where the cop car was when he started shooting was much larger than 20ft and they were inside a car.

>disabled
>grows up to be a productive member of society

he/she/it fired like 8 shots before the cops pulled on him, anyone dumb/high enough to do that shit is getting shot by the cops

anyone have a youtube link? if so i need it to add to my collection i will dump folder on /gif/ after its made

kek

It's Chicago (oddly enough I assumed this before i noticed it on the cop car) so likely he had to go check some keys.

Even deadly shots don't guarantee you'll stop the target quickly. Leaving them free to fire back is not so smart.

>Chicago
You can't make this shit up

I'm pretty sure the nigger was just shooting the ground, re watch it

bumping

>In a perfect world,
they wouldn't be violence you dumb idiot

how did shitcago surpass los angelas as the most violent gang city? where did the bloods and crips go or the hispanic gangs also does new york just brag about being some bad ass gangsters lol

its funny because he didnt even see the cops at all. lel

I looked this up one time. A gun guru had a theory, that is that gangster do it because its quicker to rob someone like that. Basically if you keep your gun in your waist band and want to rob a store you pull the gun out and directly up since the guns basically 2 feet from the guy you won't miss no matter what. But I think it caught on because one nog saw another nog do it and thought it look cool.

Tl;dr Holding the gun sideways might be quicker and more effective when robbing someone.

You bootlicking piece of shit. You traitor to the Constitution. You dumb, servile dog.

That negro was exercising his Constitutional right to keep and bear arms to defend his person from aggressors. And he was executed on the spot for it by two officers, without trial or question.

You do not deserve to be an American citizen. If you desire an autocracy where armed officers of the State are free to dispose of men's lives on a whim - go to North Korea. You have no place in a country of free men.

Of course not. I agree. It's all sad. I gratefully occupy a happy bubble where all the people I know or meet (regardless of race/ethnicity/gender/sexual orientation) get along without such serious issues. Life is getting better globally and in several hundred years none of this will matter, as our intelligence and our institutions continue to technologically evolve. I prefer to see the good in everyone (perhaps that's genetic). Humans aren't so bad.

Share your collection first.

2pac made them friends

>in a perfect world
>cops shoot to disable
>perfect world consists of niggers still nogging and shooting
>in a perfect world cops are better people tho

okay bud

This is fucking disgusting. How can the police just kill a man without a trial? They just make up their mind he's guilty, and he gets the death penalty. That's not justice. Haven't they ever heard of giving someone a second chance? People make mistakes, OK?

chicago's had a ton of gang activity since the '60s, it just wasn't sensationalized as much until recently. most of the gangs out there are bloods, gangster disciples, p-stones or vice lords.

?????

You could just hold it upright anyway. Holding it upright doesn't mean you have to wait to get a proper sight picture to fire.

I don't have a penis, but thanks.

They didnt even know if he was making a mistake, they just assumed he was murdering. I guess we need to do all of our self defense in dark allies like Zimmerman

It's Chicago, they were already on their way to another shooting.

orcs rely on rapid dakka to hit

i've told you guys this already. security cameras are racist.

baka

cops shot another good boy today

youtube.com/watch?v=9YIw9JnIy-8

You get shot when you disregard verbal orders
from a police officer during a shooting. Pretty simple really. Pull your head out of your ass.

Disgusting, get off here and be a baby factory unless you're not white, then kill yourself.

Gave him a medal

>pull up and see two gentleman fighting
>one begins to run away, and the other attempts to shoot him in the black while also firing into a small crowd of people
>realizing that he's just committed a felony, he runs away with his weapon still in hand
>having seen this scenario infinity times before, the police know that he will open fire on them if he notices them, so they retaliate
If they lived in an area where the people's first instinct upon seeing a cop wasn't to retaliate, then they'd tell him to drop it instead of shooting him

He was running towards the cop with his gun out. If he didn't want to get shot he should have tossed the gun when he saw the cop.

>this sounds more intense than when I was in Iraq
wew

>checks his surroundings
>waits for civs to get out of the way
>make sure there is no one else
>takes out the guy with the gun first
He's pretty good.
Cop or Military?

I'm a race and gender-fluid gay extraterrestrial and my lover is mostly asleep. My male reproductive organ is photosynthesizing on the windowsill in the other room. I'm absorbing the standard nutritional paste from my vibrating probe. Violence is bad but humanity will be OK eventually. Cheer up.

That is dust coming off the building.

Do those guys just sit around at night and record? Isn't that dangerous?

it was off duty cop iirc

My favourite.

>this sounds more intense than when I was in Iraq
I was literally thinking the same shit

Gib folder youtube.com/watch?v=UkGkTTFqI1c

>Black
>With concealed gun IN CHICAGO
>Shooting at people running away
>Bbbuhty what if dey wuz white!!!!

>why do they always have such shit aim?

Because their whole lives they're told that they have twelve inch cocks, when in reality their cocks are only 7".

This makes them usually miss by at least 5 inches.