Are jews really putting estrogen in tap water to give us man boobs? If so, what is their endgame and how do I beat them?

Are jews really putting estrogen in tap water to give us man boobs? If so, what is their endgame and how do I beat them?

Other urls found in this thread:

nu.nl/wetenschap/3011597/nederlands-drinkwater-bevat-meer-geneesmiddelen-dan-nodig.html
vid.me/ivIG
youtube.com/watch?v=jwG59BynOrQ
scientificamerican.com/article/soybean-fertility-hormone-isoflavones-genistein/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

killin the jews

No, chemicals come from agriculture which are not removed by processing plants.

It's industry that's castrating us.

why would the jews want to give us "man boobs?"

Those damn Jews and their mysterious schemes!

No need, pharmaceutical industry is already doing that. Enjoy drinking birth control and anti-depressant piss.

>(((industry)))

Also this.

how does one get rid of one's man boobs

Do some push-ups and bench presses if you are getting man boobs. Quit trying to blame everyone else.

Is our tap water fucked too?

Aromatase inhibitors like Clomex.

Ask a bodybuilder, they can help you out with gyno.

Only answer I ever got for this question was "don't drink milk"

I ALREADY DONT DRINK MILK

Wouldnt excercise get rid of that? Or even if you lose 50 pounds you will still have mantits?

this sounds like a post Huffington or Salon would stage

You don't, they grow and you and up spending your nights on Sup Forums comparing your shrinking cocks

Op show us what the Jew did to you

No you're just a Bitch bro

>Wouldnt excercise get rid of that?
Mostly not. Gyno is hormonal.

no you need surgery

t. had surgery for this, got it from goodgoy pills

nah you're just fat bro. that raises your estrogen too.

cardio.

So you can end up being 140 pounds and have massive mantits? Wouldnt fat burn burn the fat in the chest?

>Are jews really putting estrogen in tap water to give us man boobs?

No, it's just your sedentary lifestyle of sugar-eating.

Never seen a physical worker who had manboobs (unless he was really fat), sorry.

Fatty tissue is caused by too much estrogen. It is literal breast tissue like a woman, which can be reduced with fat loss but not eliminated.

Yes.

nu.nl/wetenschap/3011597/nederlands-drinkwater-bevat-meer-geneesmiddelen-dan-nodig.html

The entire developed world is probably fucked in this regard.

Its the chemicals. Essentially increasing estrogen, while diminishing T. You need more T- quit masturbating.

That's to prevent it
If you already have gyno, not just man boobs from being fat the only viable solution is surgery

For the record I already straightened myself out, lost 60 lbs (now weigh 170 at 5'10")

The mantits mostly went away bust they're not perfect. I only drink filtered water (fridge has built in water dispenser with filter)

Really? I have heard of bodybuilders reversing it. Of course you need pharma which general population won't be able to get from their GP.

Oh no, does this mean I have to wear a bra now?
But how will I hide the raging erection I'll get from wearing a bra?

>got fat
>started developing mantits
>not good tits though just fatty tits
>fuck this gay shit I'm losing weight
>down 15 pounds and can't see the difference
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

No you haven't user
If you could just take clomid/Nova to get rid of it surgery wouldn't be such an industry as it is today

>but not eliminated

170 at 5'10" is still fat as fuck if you don't have muscle mass

Endgame is that white females do not reproduce with white males. Lower IQ population, easy to manipulate and control.

Beat them by working out, work your chest. If they fill with a bit of extra fat, so be it, they'll look even better.

Get a carbon filter.
And no, it doesn't have to be from Jones.

Can confirm
>t. 170 at 5'10" and have little muscle mass

Can you post a picture of your chest for reference? I weight 210 being 5'6 and dont really have huge mantits but there is something and I am excercising to reach 150, which I am assuming would make my chest normal again.

Man tits =/= breast tissue

FFS you faggots, have to always be right/have the last word.

Go back to plebbit.

>a leaf pre-emptively using his own leaf insult image
FUCKING STOP IT WHY IS YOUR COUNTRY SUCH SHIT POSTERS ARE YOU THAT ENVIOUS OF AUSSIES

Why is correcting your mistake being a plebbitor
R u ok user

>I need to blame someone else for my need to eat processed food 24/7 and becoming a skinnyfat manboobed weakling

By not being a low test nu-male faggot cocksucker
Better just KYS

Wait, I got it guys.
If I want to make sure I don't get a boner when I wear a bra, I'll just lock myself in a chastity cage and flush the key down the toilet.
Alright jews, bring on the boobs!

Wouldn't everyone be affected by this?

>Are jews really putting estrogen in tap water to give us man boobs?

yes. bisphenol a. it doesnt affect you directly, but it affected your mom and altered your hormonal development in the womb.

it's almost certainly the reason for all the faggotry and trannyism of late, and it's only going to get worse

You're disgustingly obese, it's not likely to be gyno, because gyno is rare. However being a fat bastard is very common, and the pectorals are one place the body stores fat, different proportion in everybody.

>Gyno = breast tissue = noticeably firmer than subcutaneous fat.

To tell the difference compare the feel of the pectoral fat and confirm that it is the same texture as fat on other areas of the body.

Gyno is firmer and doesn't respond to calorie restriction. When a girl has high-breast-tissue tits, she will not lose that much size when she loses weight. This type of girl has really firm tits. Other girls with really soft tits, those tits are a bit lower in breast tissue, so they will reduce in size a bit more during weight loss.

So a guy with "gyno" will usually have a little golf ball size piece of breast tissue near the nipple, which will give the man tits a noticeably "titty-like" appearance. Ultimately if the man were to get down to 8% body fat, he would never quite lose all the breast tissue and would retain a puffy nipple appearance.

When will April be over?

>too dumb to look at a calendar
>calls others autists
Dunning-Kreuger in effect.

lowered sex drive, less whites having children
this cures the issue

Did we switch to a timeline where April only has 29 days?

>Seeing someone use one of your memes
Feels good man.

There's no less than three kinds of retardation in these three posts, and at least two more in my own post.

you know, I know, its know that water is filled with estrogen due to piss of women who take birth control pills, and plastic, which decompose under sunlight and produce estrogen mimicking molecules

BUT

YOU HAVE BALLS, EAT MEAT, EXERCISE, DONT LIFT, DO FLOOR EXERCISES, PUSH UPS!!! SIT UPS, THAT SHIT!!!!

>DUDE its just BANTER LMAO
>DUDE what comes after 29 and what comes after that?
poz/pol/ and dunning-kreuger in all of these quoted posts

(((humans)))

its known*

To make us less attractive. To make white women run to the BBC

mm..

>we your friends
>we laminated
>we sicrit klub
>we wuz join or die

(2005)
vid.me/ivIG

(2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=jwG59BynOrQ

The hormones in tap water comes from the residue of millions of birth control pills being pissed out every day.

Raloxifene

You guys want

Make sure to drink lots of milk to raise both your test and estrogen levels, so you can be a superhuman with muscle, strong hips and big tits. let's turn Jew's plan on their heads.

fit is gay, lifting is for faggots

>needed weights to achieve what gravity does for free

you just need to know how to use your own weight as resistance

Has Sup Forums officially traveled to the Next Level??

not that it was anything to do with you, we cool, just saying about /fit/

If they're doing this, how do the Jews avoid it?

Surely they wouldn't want to poison themselves. What's the secret workaround?

Something THIS widespread (like water), would be ingested by them too yeah?

>pointing out to you that any retard can know "when April will be over" by looking at a calendar
>(or having graduated the 3rd grade by knowing which #s come after "29" and "30")
>>DUDE youre RETARDED lmao are you playing FOUR DEE CHESS OR WHAT LMAO
I dont know what I expected from a descendant of penal colonists.

ΝΈ

Nigger do you think I dont know I am obese? Im working on it because when shit hits the fan I dont want to be an useless fuck like you sitting on the computer posting in a weaving basket singaporian webpage while fapping to animated underage characters. Are you doing something about that?

What did he mean by this?

you're getting baited hard or your attempt at shitposting is shit m8, let straya do its thing and shut the fuck up

/fit/ often has /bwg/ (bodyweight general) threads.
But yeah, it has a lot of gays.

is that "gym culture" shit,,,,why cant a nigger just exercise?

How fucked am I and can I turn it around?

I think you all are just lazy pussys and that ma why you have man tits

Smoke tobacco. Tobacco and nicotine inhibit estrogen levels and increase testosterone.

might as well become a tranny now

>be me, fat high schooler
>tired of manboobs and being fat
>work out hella, eventually gets /fit/
>manboobs are still there no matter how much I work out
>give up and spiral into depression
I'm 22 now and I've gained all my weight back because I couldn't get rid of my tits. My doctor just tells me to work out more and they'll go away, but they never went away, so why should I even work out anymore? Post solutions to this

honestly, if you worked out your pectorals it would hardly be noticeable.

The reverse of that is true retard. If you decide to get a girl pregnant and want to have a son don't drink or smoke and you will have a son. Alchohal and nicotine reduce test and increase estrogen

Your lost boy.
Just finish taking the female hormones and become a woman, no girl will want a dude with tits..........

Or you can become comfortable with your body and workout to be ready for the fight to save your race (1488)

>Quit fapping
>Go hit the gym
>Eat sea food
>Throw away plastic containers for food/water, use pirex instead

wait...hold up. your a dude? i just thought this was a chubby chick with small tits.....

yup this then, becoming a trap is your only option

fuck...

Those arent bad. Just do pushups,bench press, fly's and you'll be fine.

Mine are worse,but Ive worked them out to be defined and not flabby pancakes. I manage

I don't have gyno, the nipple tissue isn't hard or whatever. I've just had man boobs my whole life. I've only been fat for about a year or 2

go to a different doctor and get some anti-estrogen supplements.

stop coming into contact with plastic, xenoestrogens

work out

go keto/paleo/ low-no carb

IRON PILL SENPAI

It's not in the water, it's soy. It mimics estrogen and is in practically every processed food.

scientificamerican.com/article/soybean-fertility-hormone-isoflavones-genistein/

Didn't know family was translated to SENAPI

lol

Stop fapping, lift weights, drink whole milk, not 2%, and eat red meat. If you can't afford a gym membership, there's a book called "Convict Conditioning" that provides a pretty good set of calisthenic (bodyweight) exercises that get progressively harder. Downside is you'll get manual laborer muscles instead of movie star muscles

Pics or gtfo

That's not bad at all, just lift and don't eat processed food.

dairy and meat contains mammal estrogen

don't drink tap water

Wouldn't that affect black men too? Sounds like bs to me