Black and conservative

can i marry a white woman and make a mixed family?

>it isn't a leaf
disappointing desu

sure fuck all the french woman you want, doubt you'll find one that isnt from morocco though

Yes, race doesnt matter only civic nationalism all that matters is a loyalty to american values. Race is a social construct not an identity

Why don't you marry a conservative nigress? Don't mix with us bruh :(

u can fuck my wife, fellow ’pede. based black goy

poor kid, always gonna wish he wasn't a mulatto freak of nature.

NO
O

America is a land for all. Race is nothing, we shoild all mix/ world wide

No

what are conserving?!
you're destroying your identity
you're destroying her identity
you had nothing to do with the civilization you hope to "conserve" so you have no clue what you're conserving.
that's why (((conservatives))) are worse than liberals.
neither you nor your half breeds will EVER be accepted by my people. the whites that tell you otherwise are going to be dealt with.

You have to get out, Mohammed.

>asking for permission like a good boy house nigger
Fuck off, cuck.

You can try to make a mixed family with my girlfriend if I'm allowed to watch.

These faggots here have nothing to be proud of aside from being white.
They think it is special or something and thats pathetic. Race is nothing aside from a vehicle for white trash to feel superior for no reason.
I am white married to a black woman and I am deeply ashamed that these unamerican racists afe running their uneducated mouths.
We are a natuon of civic nationalisys not a white country

Yes but you gotta be extra careful to find a good one. Remember it's often the trashiest of white women that are commonly going for black men, so really do your homework and find a good women before you end up with a skank.

motherfucker you don't know a fucking thing about me so keep your fucking mouth shut.
all these bitches telling me what the fuck I have a right to be proud of.

You are a dumb hick living in some flyover state.

Fuck off you kike fuck

Weak bait, but it worked.

> Muh race
Why do something on your own to be proud of? You are nothing so you latch onto race to make you feel like a big man

Your children will always look down on you. Do you want that?

Light-skinned blacks are racist against dark blacks. Do you want your children to be racist against you?

>we are a country (something you take pride in)
>race is nothing (something deeper than skin color)
this is how worthless you are, the colors you wrap yourself in made of polyester (flag) is more relevant than the genetics that have been passed through MY PEOPLE for thousands of years
you must be out of your fucking mind if you think I would ever consider being American as more than an empty slogan.

>can i marry a white woman
>France
Sure, why the fuck not.

If there's any whites left in France, they're the garbage ones.

I'm an ethnic European living in a non white city. Something tells me your bitch ass lives in a gated white community.

People like you are the ultimate cuck, and the ultimate cancer of the West.
Stick to your own people.

This 100%

Why are you such a worthless nigger OP? You desire another mans woman, proving that internally you see yourself and women as worthless. The ultimate cuck and piece of shit. Fucking kys for turning down your own race scum

NO

KILL YOURSELF

NO !

Yes!

His people are americans. The american people. We dont see race in this nation and if you disagree you should fuck off.
You wrap yourself in skin color, which is nothing. People like you are the reason I support all people mixing.
Then you need to assimilate. Part of that is rejecting the notion the white race exists. America is a nation of immigrants and here we realize humanity is the only race.

>needing the consent of a bunch of virgins on a Qing Dynasty Roleplaying Forum

the WHITES that did something "worth being proud of" are buried to give pieces of shit like you the ability to undermine whites
the war memorials are filled with 95% WHITE MALES
95% of all inventions are from WHITE MALES
when will these pieces of shit ever shut the fuck up about what I can take pride in

TU RENTRE EN AFRIQUE !

>tfw half jap
>can date Jap girls without it being racemixing

No, do you really want stupid light skinned blondish afro ugly halflings? You are black, either marry another black or go for a jew and screw up their genetics.

So you personally have done jack shit, right?
WE WUZ WAR HEROES AND INVENTORS AND SHIT

Thank you for this. I have more anger with civic national fags than many leftists at times.

The idea that race is meaningless, and that a fucking flag is somehow more precious and genuine is pure comedy. Without men, there would be no culture, or flag, or nation. And it is specifically an ethnic group of men that create unique cultures and nations that reflect their own identity / habits /intelligence etc.

Fucking cannot stand explaining this to civic flags because they just don't understand. They have no feelings outside of themselves, and have no admiration or respect for what their ancestors accomplished. What a disgrace you fucks are.

make 50,000 plus a year, go to church and become a god fearing man, respect the laws, hate multiculturalism, treat white man with respect since it was white man who basically made civilization and everything you use maybe some other stuff and then you can marry a white girl and have children with her

Civic nationalism is viable and wins. White nationalism is a loser every time and most whites thselves view you nazis as pieces of shit.

how big is your nose?

No.

Do wtf you want user. If you're cultured and are a stand up dude, find a waifu of any variety that is similar. Fuck this ignorant race preservation shit.

What should be preserved are intelligent well minded people of high culture. That isn't ethnic group exclusive. If you have good values, are a stand up guy, are educated, and aim to contribute to the world find a like minded waifu.

The ignorant idea of 'preserving the white race' reflects preserving good aspects of their social norms and practices... I feel there are lot of non-white high minded people who can do this.

I don't give a fuck what you think or suggest.
you will realize that the only people that ever stopped whites also wore the same skin color. Whites will never kill each other again for non whites ;) than you'll see what some are capable of doing on behalf of and for a "social construct".
don't reply to me anymore, we have absolutely nothing to discuss.

Race is meaningless. Its nothing but bullshit losers in trailer parks invent to make themselves feel better about beimg losers. Only white trash cafes about race. As a middle class white man I wouldnt give a fuck if every poor dumb redneck on this nation was wiped out. We would all be better off

No.
Find some black girl, and start setting your race on the right path.

Indeed, because America and Europe are totally winning now that they have left their identity nonsense behind them LOL At least I know you are a troll now.

Still, the civic national trash will always bleed a nation to the death. Doesn't matter what you believe, it will always die because of your refusal to believe in biology.

t. Kike

> All this anger
Why not get an education Cletus?
> We will do this, We will do that
You will probably smoke meth and fuck your cousin not be some hero

Why would you want to do that? Whites are doomed to die out. They make smarter life choices which means we don't push out 8 kids in 16 years and live off welfare. White race is fucked.

>As a middle class white man

Larpers are so adorable, you are still a nigger, regardless of what story you type faggot.

no.

And you are dumb white trash. I have more in common with a balck man who makes the same as me than with some uneducated white man. I wouldnt let a white person without a degree in my home because they are probably going to steal to finance a heroin problem.

I'm all for American pride but who made America something worth being proud of. Whites of European decent. Some Haitian who arrived yesterday and mumbled the pledge of allegiance can somehow claim pride in "being" American. But I can't claim pride in being genetically white, something earned through thousands of years. they'll have to take my life before I disown my past.

Race is meaningless. Its just a skin color and you have no right to claim pride for something you had no part in.
White pride is code word for fascism

Yes.

((()))

you know OP, we really do want a peaceful well meaning black community. we really do. forget about how many times you see nigger in this thread. a good christian man is still a good christian man. that being said the white race is diminishing, we are told not to be proud but to feel guilt. what whites need as a community is more white babies and an image change not tolerance. wanting to have a good family isnt wrong but whites need their women

Yeah and gender is in a spectrum. You people are so stupid and degenerate.

>America is a land for all.
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

he's trolling

No. Breed with a woman of your own kind and make her and your kids conservative.

In my opinion all the low end white women should be having sex with the high end black people

Black people possess greater physical attributes than white people. They are also more savage. Lower IQ. Look at any of the so called race realist threads and you will see posts about how black people lack abstract thinking. They think in the here and now. But yu know what high IQ cultures have an issue with? TOO MUCH abstract thinking. SJWs. Non binary trans otherkin whatever the frig BS. These hosers could use a dose of barbarism

Therefore all the conservative, handsome white men should breed with beautiful white women All the subpar white men and women should breed with the best and brightest blacks in order to create a superior mix

No , Im not.
Is that the current law?
A human is his own kind. Skin color is meaningless

((()))

No. Have some pride and respect for your own race for a change. Mongrelizing will only make your children more retarded and unhappy due to lacking in a solid identity and heritage. Additionally, when the day of the rope comes, you will be especially targeted.

Race is more than just skin color.

Humanity is the only race
> Day of the rope
Whites people hate you nazi pieces pf shit. If you tru to do anything white people will compete to murder you so. They can.show others how ashamed you nazis make us all.
You are scum, you are nothing and the people you claim to represent hate you

Never. Slit your fucking arms nigger.

Humanity is the only race. White is not a race.

The fuck? Lmao, you're one of the best kike trolls I've seen on Sup Forums in a while

>Humanity is le only race XDDD
I thought this meme finally died out here long ago once everyone got redpilled enough

No, but you can marry one and adopt a white kid

>1 post by this ID

Don't forget to sage!

Forgot 2 sage last time

he's a troll

Black user here. Even niggers don't want low tier white women. They'll fuck em like the roasties they are but that's about it.

As for educated black men, we survived the perils of the hood, managed to make it out, get educated, and be successful.. You think were dumb enough to have made it that far and avoided that many pitfalls to marry some uncultured white nigger ass roastie? You see Katie Perry's new album cover? Intelligent black men know what degenerate white women are.. White men seem to be the only ones confused about it..

Muh white roasties.. were losing them !

I know, just looking for an excuse to drop redpill pictures for any lurkers or curious

t. Nigger

The whole idea of sub-races in humans is pretty idiotic desu Sooner you realize this the sooner you free yourself of an archaic way of thinking.

Races/cultures really rose out of geographical turned political boundaries, social structures grew out of this ideas of beauty propagated features that arose out of chance and natural selection. All of these features are pretty irrelevant today as we no longer hunt an forage while being subjected to the environment the way we once were.

It's all really really corny.

Here s a redpill: whites arent special. Im white and dont give a fuck about other whites. There is nothing unique about europeans and honestly the fact our numbers keep dropping is hilarious because it pisses off white trash like you.
You cant do shit except rage behind a keyboard.

i don't feel superior to blacks though i just want europe white now fuck off and die

if the Byzantium emperor could do it..why not frog

>1 post by this ID
You fucking retards.

It is easy for you to find a burner and make a mixed family. The real question is how you're going to make her pay the eventual toll for being a stupid bitch?