Why France should vote for Le Pen tomorrow

Brother Nathaniel hits the nail on the head as usual.
youtube.com/watch?v=rcD7_o3QU-k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fGTp1Q162Gw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

France has the most Jews in Europe.

Who the fuck is this guy

a jew
never trust a jew but this old man has many good points.

The vote is in one week, dumbfuck

How about lurking more before posting? Fucking newfag

He still moves around like a jew while he talks, it looks so stupid.

He's wearing crosses, how is he a jew?

Christian Jew

le pen is just another puppet for the new rising power
only ethnic nationalism can save France at this point.

While I like Bro Nat, he's wrong on Le Pen, shes extremely kosher. Kicked her father out of party due to anti semitism l, daying a jew, Marions father was mossad, and now FN is led by a Jew

>A
>FUCKING
>20%

Do some of you unironically still believe she will win? KEK, didn't think things were so bad that she had to leave her party to disassociate from the far-right image, MACRON IS UNSTOPPABLE

ALLEZ TOUT LE MONDE

EN MARCHE!

I love his delivery, he's like a host of a PBS kids show.

Brother Nathaniel

He's a Jew but he makes a lot of red pilled videos
He still shills his Jewish advertising in his videos though
Not sure if he is controlled opposition or not

Wait, the vote is tomorrow?

This guy is a live action meme. He's on point but he is so fucking jewey. I haven't made my mind up about him.

I just love him.

A Jew who saw the light of Christ.

>pol
sorry I'm from the future...I mean, I got so drunk I thought I skipped a week.

I thought you could only be christian OR jewish and not BOTH

Stop playing stupid.

This, but not this.

I mean, I have met half jews that were nazis when teenagers. The poser kind of nazi, they didn't read anything.
Now they are kinda liberals but still hate Israel when they bomb the shit outta Palestine. And can't stand the holocaust thing, they see jews that cry about that as pussies and laugh about how orthodox jews dress.

But this guy gives me a bad feeling, don't know why.

this guy is so weird acting that its almost like he's controlled opposition.

but on the ot her hand, the more down the rabbit hole i go the more normal he sounds

>But this guy gives me a bad feeling, don't know why.

this

Brother Nathanael is a racial Jew who did not accept Talmudic Judaism because of how "barbaric" it sounded to him. So he chose to become an Orthodox Christian and preach about the evil motives of Zionists and Jews in general.

i thought maybe he chose russian orthodox because it would be most offensive to jews.

someone rabbi must have molested him or something. there is so much rage

look up the guy's channel, he'll tell you how + why he converted from Jewish to Orthodox, and now he's in a monastery in Colorado or some such. Those backgrounds are real, not green screened. He's very entertaining, and he's really got it in for The Jews.

Good goy. Jews are white.

yup if you research his history there is a video why he hates jews. It's basically childhood trauma of being raised jewish but he didn't like it.

He's been out there for a while. He has a video about it. Why he left judaism
youtube.com/watch?v=fGTp1Q162Gw

Fuck, how do you not know of the second coming??

The only Jew who comes close to Jesus

this

Nah his style is influenced by PBS show hosts like the Star Gazer host Jack Horkheimer and that painter Bob Ross, and others. Especially Jack Horkheimer.

>believing a jew
kek this shit

I have to say, I don't believe tha all jews are in the same game, because I have seen jews being normal people, even getting fucked by the system.
> #notalljews

But this dude is like
>Oh yes goy, I'm one of you know, I have seen the evul jews from inside but I repented and now you can trust me 100%

But I don't know, it's just a feeling.

He's so controversial here because of he is a Jew, but he speaks the truth. I trust him for now, until of course he says something out of line with his established views.

He might look like a Jew
but he doesn't talk like one

>Believing Jews are condemned by fake Semitic DNA and are physically incapable of telling the truth

It's a culture m8..a supremacist culture. You can even convert and join it. OR you can leave it and stop calling yourself a Jew.

Brother Nathanial is legit and a God send. Goyim could not say the shit he does and get away with it. He is /our/ inside man..a bit crazy sure he is, he would have to be crazy to face down world Jewry
>still tells the fucking truth though

I really don't believe Bro Nat is controlled opposition. He's on Rense sometimes and he's practically destitute. I like him.

> trust him 100%

Trust him how? What do you have invested in anything of his?
That's rhetorical - he's one guy on the internet giving his opinions, like all the other one guys on the internet.

Where does Brother Nathanael live? The scenery in his videos is always so nice

Oh come on user you know what I meant, I can hardly write english, less I can express myself correctly from my native language.

hi nu-pol, a jew will always be a jew

I trust him
6 gorillion %
> He might well be a psyop because he is fucking popular and has not been shut down but if he is a psyop whoever created him is trying to help the world fight back

M8 if he's a psy op then whoever is backing him is a fucking retard. Brother Nathanael never subverts, never makes excuses for (((them))), and never misdirects from important topics. Controlled opposition would not be allowed to talk like Brother Nathanael does

>Not knowing the Big Lie
Come on now

Fuck it someone ro.ll tri.ps and I'll post brother nathaniel to my Jew.book

I'm not a redditor, faggot, BroNat speaks the truth about Jews and Israel, I'll stop listening when he says something retarded.

It's hard to believe that with all the power that the global elites possess, they somehow don't bother or can't shut down guys like him or Varg.

I love how he shoots truth from his remote control..
he and colin flaherty always bring the goods as far as youtubers are concerned

I vehemently disagree
> there have been plenty of (((anti Semitic))) Jews..maybe you should do some research lad.

Red pilling people about world Jewry is now a pro kike agenda is it? Seriously sometimes things are exactly what they appear to be. This guy is legit. The only kike thing about him is the amount of shekels he will get from his supporters.

not nu-pol
there have always been a small handful of jews that have gone against the grain. This is not profound in any way

he will say anything for the youtube shekels

desu i thought he went to far when he was calling trump a jew puppet early on , but he was undoubtedly correct

You should re read my post. I said he may have official backing from the CIA or something similar..in order to actually expose people to what's going on..unlikely but it's just a theory as to account for why he is allowed to get away with the (((anti semitism)))

Lol I bet you shill against Richard Spencer too. Brother nathaniel is honoraryan. He's literally
Sup Forums incarnate, if by some miracle every the_donald centipede, shariablue shill, nigger, enraged leftypol or tumblarded legbeard, Civic nationalist cuck just suddenly died that is. He's hardcore pure Sup Forums I guess you could say.

Rocky mountains, Colorado... though his PO Box for donations is Idaho.

Yeah I want to move to Colorado too, I love mountains. Fuck a beach.

I hate black pilled faggets so much. If I had the opportunity to gas the kikes or gas every last black pilled muh Zionism piece of shit on the planet I'd pick the second option. What im saying is his comment section deserves cancer.

Dude fukkin weedardo

Is that your problem with him?
This guy is right So many minschlings in Nazi Germany took up arms to fight against Bolshevism in Russia, even one of Hitlers war buddies was named honorary Aryan upon finding out about his heebish blood.

A man can do the right thing for the wrong reason.
>And vice versa

Even if his motivation is shekels, we can't know either way..but we can know he is waking people up to Jewry

That's all that should count from our perspective

This guy is no dickaround

Rollin

Blocked in Germany now, probably for anti-semitism.

Which is funny, cuz I watched and liked the vid right when it came out.

Without watching the video let me guess why... Jews.

Am I right?

>arguing with a mexican about white nationalism

kys spic

because they understand the Streisand effect. When you go out of your way to silence people like Nathaniel you give them legitimacy. Why risk drawing attention to a JQ truther like him when 99.99999999999% of the goyim are blissfully unaware that a (((conspiracy))) exists at all? Perfect is the enemy of a job well done, as they say.

some psychopath who Sup Forums loves because he can manipulate people through the way he speaks

>psycho
lol

So what exactly is he saying that's so unnerving for you?

Jews fear the mad monk of Colorado. They took his foreskin, now he'll take their lives.

I'd say quite the opposite kikes have hand fed nationalist scenes in several countries to keep their victimhood status, see Ukraine but now leaders are getting wiser and changing their public identities, La pen with FN, Nick Griffin with BNP and Putin's little stint with banning holocaust denial yet imprisoning jewish oligarchs.

It's really decisive moves to suppress racist claims and make them palatable in mainstream politics but of course if you're already terminally woke you've just got to trust they've not undergone a jewish lobotomy.

If George Carlin ever found religion he'd be Brother Nathaniel

Fuck off kike

The second round is tomorrow?

The only way Carlin could get away with the shit he said plus considering the time, was to be atheist.