m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tky1B6ebozA#

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RYbe-35_BaA
youtube.com/watch?v=W8n11y2lxrE&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ignorance of Jewish infiltration.

Black people didn't exist before 9/11.

Western civilization still had hope

i flew to the states, and got to go into the cockpit and see the rainbow around the curvature of the earth....

these people are now 40 yrs old

I remember seeing a video of some guy in Florida recoding everyone at night at like a 7-11, was on a trip to Disneyland or something. everyone was so friendly and were happy to answer some of his questions even though he was a total stranger to them. It was weird.

youtu.be/RYbe-35_BaA

Found it. Was actually at 2am

Could be worse

i was talking about the high school kids

I remember biking to the public library and jerking off to that photo pretty often.

wtf is this real life?
All public places have this quiet tension about them now.

youtube.com/watch?v=W8n11y2lxrE&feature=youtu.be

WoW this just as good

9/11 plus immigration means society isn't as cohesive and friendly as it used to be. That's why I keep my vibe magnanimous af to counter the dense, dark vibe in the spiritual war.

The 90s ended on September 11, 2001.

Used to work a bit doing deliveries, had to stay out late on weekends usually be done at 6am. Sometimes would go to 7-11 at 3-4 or any other place that was open for energy drinks, there was always this unsettling calmness, like something could happen, nothing ever did, but it felt like something would. Could also be that I was sleep deprived.

Half of the country turned into fearful pussies.

Like warm apple pie user, warm apple pie.

Pre-Columbine, pre-9/11, everything was pretty laid back.

Idk. I think the youth indoctrination had been set in place for a while. I was 7 or 8 around that time and even Nickelodeon was promoting anti-trad stuff.

9/11 did change a lot, but I think the indoctrination was going to kick in anyway.

>implying only half the country turned into fearful pussies
90% of the country is more of an accurate number

Feminazi sjw bullshit hadn't taken over politics and workplaces yet. Transgender people were almost non existent.

We were all a bit more innocent. There was a lot less tension and hatred among different ethnic and ideological groups in America.

They were good times.

Things were still very tense, columbine was a big cultural shift. But back then there was no unifying patriotism so instead of fear being used to keep dupes and hoopleheads in line it was mostly used to spread moral panics and keep people on edge

90s were beginnings of intersectionality

I remember being like 9 and thinking affirmative action was racist.

So.

The 80s were the last great generation.