How did America lose a full scale war against third world rice peasants?

How did America lose a full scale war against third world rice peasants?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fj5k6toS7i8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We only lost because a bunch of hippies on acid protested until we pulled out.

Jungle

lol

The US went in to the golden triangle to secure control of the heroin trade. The war against communism was just an excuse to kill hundreds of thousands of people to appease Satan so he would grant power to the elites in their effort.

Everyone lost that war.

The same reason we lost any other war. The globalists and jews in government mismanaged it while the left stabbed the soldiers in the back at home to advance their political ideology.

What are you talking about we fucked their future generations over with agent orange?

We won the future, they're still 3rd world rice peasants, but now deformed.

Got tired of killing gooks for gooks so we left so the gooks could kill each other.

It was their home turf. They set a ton of bobby traps and knew the ins and outs of the land.

Most of Americas wins have been on home turf up to that point, aside from the World Wars (although that was more America + other countries vs Germany + other countries).

This we lost because of liberals making deaths worth nothing because of their feelings and a pussy president for caving in and letting china tell us where we can attack and where we cant

I've explained this 5000 times but

>America never lost a battle against the NVA
>The Vietcong were a much more effective fighting force simply because they were hit and run firefights
>NVA breaks the annual holiday armistice and launches the tet offensive
>VC makes fast gains in South Vietnam but gets crushed quickly because of poor support and rules of engagement by the NVA command
>NVA losses are incredible, pretty much all of VC sleepers in urban south Vietnam are dead or pows
>America already tired of the war sees the VC storm the US embassy on the nightly news(they only held the embassy for a few hours)
>Protest makes America pull out even though the tet offensive was a bust

It was all for the best though as even if America took all of north Vietnam we would of had to Garrison Vietnam for decades because the NVA would have went into Taliban mode and Vietnam would be like Afghanistan today, not the developed country they are now. Also south Vietnam would have been taken over by the Chinese if we just beat the NVA and left South Vietnam in charge.

>war creeps onto public radar '65-67
>lbj: counterinsurgency is working, light is at the end of the tunnel
>tet offensive explodes feb. '68, US-ARVN forces caught by surprise, VC captures half of the south
>public sentiment moves toward exit while US-ARVN bloodily rolls back VC advances
>election year, candidates promising exit
>nov. '68, nixon elected on promise of american withdrawal, largely accomplished by time of his reelection in nov. '72
>congress denies funding to south viet in aug. '74
>north vietnam invades and conquers south in early '75

will the same habben in NK?

We didn't we pulled out because of public pressure and the South Vietamese army collapsed because we were essentially propping them up

Can't spook the gook. Can't bant the slant.

All the VC/NVA gains in South Vietnam we're all lost within a couple days and in most cases a few hours.

>All the VC/NVA gains

Not the psychological gains.

there were still significant holdouts, notably Hue City which took a couple months to clear, all with US TV news beaming video back home

With insurgent warfare you basically have to glass the entire country or at least the men.

No one is going to line up on a battle field in uniform and wait for invaders.

Public pressure killed it. Fucking bleeding hearts changed the rules and tied the military's hands.

Was not a lack of firepower, if that's what's being implied.

the goal wasn't to stop communism, it was to extinct other nations and races, fuck gooks
we succeeded in fucking up some generations

Losing morale and losing is still a loss.

>tfw can't be jewed
Sorry m8, can't seem to reach my wallet.

We lost because we didn't declare full scale war. If you weren't such dumb millennial nigger slime you would have learned that by now.

Vietnam would've been worse off had the US won

Prove me wrong

>just another ten years and hundred thousand troops, we'd have won

>full scale
we didn't try hard enough. this was our politicians' fault. should have firebombed the entire country.

>people actually think it wasn't against communism

gook here.

it's a good thing ur white women is getting BLACKED and ALLAH'D LMAO

tfw when also white man dates chinks than his own race

I dunno why you guys support the war. It was pointless

>implying I dont have an ayran goddess gf with whom i will have 12 kids

youtube.com/watch?v=Fj5k6toS7i8

/thread

True but Hue city ended up being a killing field for us army though. The NVA just kept pouring fighters in and ended up losing like 8k soldiers in the 2 months according to us military reports(3k NVA reports).

Demcorats betrayed the South Vietnamese government and never supplied them more supplies. Communists came and took over without much of a fight. It's not really a loss in the way we usually think of losses.

no but at least one of your kids will fuck a non-white person and make cute halfie babies =^)

Lots of butthurt over Vietnam. Oh well. At least you beat the mighty Iraq. That was a glorious victory. You can feel proud about that. You guys sure kick ass.

Attrition.

The Vietnamese were willing to lose a lot more soldiers than the U.S. was, even despite the massively disproportionate casualty ratio.

Some estimates say over a million north Vietnamese soldiers and civilians lost their lives, and another 600,000 or so were wounded.

The U.S. lost less than 60,000 personnel of its own, with under 160,000 wounded.

The North Vietnamese were willing to continue for much longer, which is why they won. From their perspective, what's a million, two million, three million dead if you preserve your country? They knew the Americans weren't willing to lose even 100,000 soldiers, and once the Americans give up, the conflict is over.

So they held out and kept holding out. They waged a war so unpredictable and so unstoppable and so demoralizing that eventually, the Americans faced a crisis of disapproval and protest at home, and record numbers of murders of officers by enlisted men who considered the war futile, and their orders suicidal.

The Vietnamese had played this game before. They only had to keep going until the other man decided to quit.

>Mexicuck
>not realizing that if the USA doesnt satisfy its war-like urges that it would fuck up your entire cuntry from tiajuana to cancun

The war was pointless and it was a good thing the NVA won. South Vietnam's army would have fell to the Chinese in weeks and with that all of SEA would be China today.

>
Just out of curiosity, how many times have you seen this bait pasta, and how many times have you replied to it?

I don't. I'm saying if you want to win a war, you can't pussyfoot it. People will dress like civilians, wait for your back to be turned and grenade your ass.

I'm saying if you want to win an insurgency, you can't tie your soldiers hands.

In hindsight. At the time, though, they thought that the fall of Vietnam might lead to further Communist revolutions across Asia.

We didn't. We withdrew because of crying liberal faggots like you.
We pushed the NV OUT of fucking Vietnam and into Cambodia ffs.
Read a history book queer.

as many times as i liked

grown ups get to do what they want

you'll really enjoy it

Definitely a sore spot.

Utah, Mormon, I will instill these values on my children
Joseph Smith opposed interracial marriages. He once indicated that he felt that black peoples should be "confined by strict law to their own species," which some have said directly opposes Smith's advocacy for all other civil rights. In Nauvoo, it was against the law for black men to marry whites, and Joseph Smith, as mayor, fined two black men for violating his probation of intermarriage between blacks and whites.

My uncle was a machine gunner on a chopper in Nam and killed many gooks and is a war hero.

He's also Mexican.

They lost because of guerilla war tactics. US Military is only superior head to head, face to face.

i neither support nor oppose it. it happened before i was born.

i think that if our politicians had wanted to win the war they would have been prepared to kill every last man woman and child in vietnam. that didn't seem to be the plan.

Nice spacing.

>burger education
Its called a Cold War for a reason. You would've loved to invade North Vietnam but the Soviets and China would've intervenes.

The fact that they were peasants isn't what mattered...

What mattered is that the US and it's allies outnumbered the enemy by 4 to 1 and still lost

>force my children not marry non-whites
ever thought about your children getting raped by a non-white? Cause I do hope that happens to your children

Many times.

Maybe once. We didn't lose. We withdrew after support for the war dropped so low we couldn't keep going due to internal political reasons. Don't get me wrong, I think the war was pointless, and would have opposed it, but I would have also beat the fucking shit out of hippy faggots if given the opportunity.

The only attractive mongrels are Eurasians. Sure, they tend to be fucked up but they're 10 time's better than mulattos.

Because they were supported by the Soviet Union and China?

dont you retarded mormons believe you are destined to go to a certain tier of planet when you die lmao

im all for religious figures being against race mixing but mormonism as a whole is stupid as fuck, even if it condones great things like making a big white family

The US lost so much less because 3/4ths of the SVA was Vietnamese. The overall casuality ratio is much less, with the North only losing about 20% more

also, the best general on either side was a commie

Compare Vietnam war to WW2 and suddenly it doesn't look like that. It was a full scale war only for the Vietnamese.

What if I have nothing better to do than reply to this thread?

all you're saying is that we would have lost had we taken that approach. what would we have lost? do you think we would have started nuclear war? fuck no dummy. it was a pr and tactical war that screwed americans out of.

read between the lines you dumb gook

abortion is permissible under circumstance of rape in Mormon theology, checkmate evangelicuck

and that's why i'm okay with america and europe being overrun by migrants

>we failed in all our war objectives, let tens of thousands Americans die and a generation of veterans to support
>but we didn't lose because if we continued the war we would've won
What makes you think Ho would've given up? The North Vietnam had much more determination and much more to lose.

Because it was the war fought while on drugs. Plus, laser guided missiles, night vision secrets stolen from the Nazis were still in their infancy.

if the Vietnam war had happened a century earlier or in the 1900's, America would have won with total war tactics, genocide/attrition.

but it happened in the 60's in the advent of mass media, journalism and sjw hippies.
>people are harder to brainwash

Just out of curiosity, how many times have you seen this bait pasta, and how many times have you replied to it? Do you enjoy the repetition of it the repetition of it?

I am including ONLY U.S. and North Vietnamese/Vietcong.

The numbers I posted do not include soldiers or civilians from South Vietnam, nor from China, DPRK, Australia, etc.

no, not even close on mormon theology, gtfo gentile-scum

You would've lost all of vietnam and very likely started WW3. Direct engagement between Soviet and American troops would've escalated very quickly.

It's called fighting with one hand behind your back with a bunch fifth columnists undermining you at home. The US was never prepared to do what was necessary to win the war.

It really doesn't matter. We would win even if we fought it like a war of attrition. If we didn't have to care about the media and the hippies screeching about "killing babies" then we'd just napalm the forests, bomb the forts and tunnels, and take over the fucking country. Ho wouldn't have to give up, he'd be fucking dead.

Because we couldn't win the hearts and minds of the people of South Vietnam, but the commies from the North could.

>Direct engagement between Soviet and American troops would've escalated very quickly.
ok but that didn't happen. what did happen is we didn't fight a war to win it.

whatever pagan nigger

as a roman-catholic gook i spit in ur direction anyways

I haven't counted the times I've seen. This is the first or second time I'm actually replying to it.

We didn't fail our objective though.

At the time of the peace accords (1973) South Vietnam still existed. So the war ended for us with our objective achieved.

We simply stabbed our ally in the back by refusing to re-commit when the North invaded again two years later (1975).

>roman-catholic
LITERALLY PAGAN
Fuck off back to greek mythology where catholocism stems from

The process of becoming a pollack in a 2 minute video.

Look at all that jewelry and those manicured nails. That's not some rice paddy gook. That's a slope with money. This is a propaganda photo, probably to motivate the other zipperheads.

Agreed.
To add to that the Allies were trying to use conventional warfare in a an unconventional war. It was also the first televised war. Hence the increased anti war protests.

It was hard to morally justify action in Vietnam. We ignored a vote that Ho Chi Minh won, instigating the invasion of the South. We backed a piece of shit who we later assassinated anyway.

The draft was unpopular and lowered troop morale, the reasons for being in Vietnam were unpopular/unclear, popular culture made the war even more unpopular. Congress never even officially declared war.

The Tet Offensive, despite being a failure for the North, showed the American public via television that the war was far from being over.

We lost the war domestically. Our soldiers were actually kicking the shit out of the North Vietnamese. It's just that our politicians and public didn't want to commit to the amount of time it would take to defeat the North.

this is hilarious

Pls, the amount of ordnance needed to completely annihilate NV would've bankrupted you. And while you were blasting away resources into tropical jungles the Soviets military isn't getting depleted. And that's assuming the Soviets didn't intervene.

>Vietnam War
>Results
>Decisive North Vietnamese Victory
>Withdrawal of American-led forces from Indochina
>Communist governments take power in South Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos
>South Vietnam is annexed by North Vietnam

>b-b-b-but we won guys, right? we won?

Only, and ONLY, can Americans be this retarded.

>If you kill your enemies, they win
fuck off leaf

By the late sixties the level of disgust, internationally, was off the charts. It wasn't seen as a good war.

>Have a war against rice niggers
>Have faggot commie coward politicians who micro manage the war
>muh ratings

If we had let the generals run the war it would have been one and done, instead we have fucking communist hippies fucking our shit up non-stop.

We defeated ourselves.

>zerg rush

>Still lose

Oh boy.

>We were so close to to beating them!
>Wait, we won though, so we did beat them!
>But how did they win then?
>Wait, who won again?

kek, I love burgers

>I'm just going to ignore the post and shitpost about how america sux haha!
Canada is the autistic part of America

Friend, we dropped more ordinance in Vietnam than in WW2.

The problem isn't the amount of ordinance, its where we dropped it... On empty jungle of the Ho Chi Minh Trail instead of on cities.

Just out of curiosity, do you enjoy the repetition of it the repetition of it the repetition of it?

Search and Destroy was Retarded

>We lost the war domestically

You lost the WAR, point. Both internationally AND domestically, as the war ended with a total North Vietnamese victory.

Why are only burgers this retarded? Why can't they admit defeat? Even Russians admit they lost Afghan war despite the fact they annihilated the Mujehaddin. It's just how war work you child. Once you grow up, you will realize that war is a TOOL, not an ends by itself.

because the US had no business in vietnam to begin with.

We should've allied with Ho Chi Minn and made him the east-Asian Tito..

Also: Vietnam liberated Cambodia and fought off China, so they weren't "puppets" by any means.

We lost because the war was a farce from the beginning. The war effort was designed to be as inefficient as possible so contractors could keep making weapons and the CIA could smuggle lots of drugs

>lost

Fucking /thread/