Hippie degenerates always talking about LSD, muh alternate dimensions, muh "third eye," and other dumb shit

>hippie degenerates always talking about LSD, muh alternate dimensions, muh "third eye," and other dumb shit
>always think this is fucking stupid, but have no personal experience to confirm it myself
>try it, 3 tabs of whatever the fuck the dose was
>it literally just turns you into a fucking moron for 12 hours, while you come down and recover basic human functionality as if you were a stroke victim

You know what LSD taps you into? The mind of a mentally handicapped person, where euphoria can come from something as meaningless and dull as strobe lights. It'll also give you an insight into the mentally insane who talk to themselves.

Yes, that's the hubbub of LSD everybody, this is the revolution degenerates talk about. To know what it's like inside the mind of a bum on the street corner.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KWodyapGNxI
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sounds like you tried some shitty research chemical

smok dmt

>shitty research chemical
see
>LSD

You sound like a faggot and I think you should solve that by hanging yourself

>turns you into a fucking moron

turns?

then you're a faggot and don't deserve to use it
fuck off pussy

LSD is shit. Mushrooms are way better. Cured my shitty attitude and inspired me to finally get my ass out of the house and get trained in something worthwhile.

Here come the hippies justifying their shitty drug habit.

I fucking hate all these degenerate drugs I did them very often in college when I discovered the deep Web I just binged so hard my brain is fucking fried now I'm taking vitamins and nootropics to restore my brain function.

OP hasn't tried shit. Fuck off

Yeah I did mushrooms three times and it was the same dumb shit.

>i walked into a trip with a shithead bad attitude and didn't have a good time
gee huh

kek
Good post, leaf

whatever you did probably had a metalic taste and wasnt real LSD kek

Sounds like you need to decalcify your pineal gland

Sounds like op has never tripped and is just a faggot

I'm not trying to justify a habit I'm just trying to tell you you're pathetic and your thoughts worthless

it makes you feel like a kid again, where everything is impressive and feels new/amazing, but it in turn reduces your mental capacity so that you also have the mind of a vulnerable child while you are on it.

sorry you had a bad trip

>he doesnt rediscover god after a trip
>he doesnt take fresh shrooms

>making a bait thread

Ur da reel degenereat

>3 tabs of whatever the fuck the dose was

amateur hour
sounds like you're mentally handicapped to start with, and LSD just enhanced that.

Actually it lets you judge yourself without any filters it has a higher rate of success at curing alcoholism than 12 step you faggot.
>Shit gets degenerates back on track

This

Nothing you describe is like LSD.

These days there is so much shit going around you don't know what you took. Doesn't sound like acid. No hangover from acid.

kek

LSD is really not good for you it can give you serotonin syndrome and if you're at risk it can cause a transition into more serious issues. If you fuck around with it you can end up being in a psychiatric hospital for months and try explaining that one on your resume, kids.

A fuckin idiot on drugs is just a fucked up fuckin idiot.

LSD is too good for you and you never tripped and are a faggot as others before me have pointed out.

youtube.com/watch?v=KWodyapGNxI

Hippies are communist, nothing wrong with breaking down communists.

>describes whats on his subconscious mind
>blames others for being retarded and having shitty thoughts

>he doesnt spend 3 hours crying on a emotional shroom coaster

>he doesnt grow shrooms he adopted as his children

Given the lack of euphoria and the hangover, this sounds right. I'm gonna say it was most likely 2C-E, which is great, but not for a first timer.

>sorry you had a bad trip

As you said, since the mind becomes that equal to an adolescent, the effect can be enjoyable. I never in the OP suggested it wasn't, but that hippies conflate that feeling of "discovery" in a jaded frame of mind as if it's somehow insightful.

It wasn't a bad or good trip. On the contrary, I don't think bad was an inevitably, but the high could, with appropriate controls, fluctuate from good to bad and vice versa.

Shit tier trolling. Go read a book, autist.

did the tab taste bitter?

>degenerate drugs
>fried my brain

>implying nootropics are not drugs

at least the classical psychedelics have a long history of known use and safety (thousands of years of tradtional use; lsd about a hundred but the most thoroughly studied scientifically) but we really don't know shit about most nootropics--they could totally have some adverse short or long term effects, even be neurotoxic

A lot of what is sold as LSD is often nbomes like 2-ci

My experience with LSD
>Be suicidal
>Want to go out with a bang
>8 tabs under the tongue, 6 E, full bottle 1L bottle of jack
>Wake up in a hospital next day handcuffed to a bed, hocked up to some drips.
>Get sent to mental hospital for 2 weeks
>why didn't i just die.

Some people have divided or otherwise unresilient minds. That's why bad trips sometimes cause frank schizophrenia with a lifelong prognosis.

You must have a small mind. You only receive so much out of the experience as your consciousness allows you to, your's must have been dim as shit, sorry bud.

Be grateful. You are lucky you got out.

2ci is not an "nbome" nor is it a bad drug

> (You)
>>degenerate drugs
>>fried my brain
>>implying nootropics are not drugs
>at least the classical psychedelics have a long history of known use and safety (thousands of years of tradtional use; lsd about a hundred but the most thoroughly studied scientifically) but we really don't know shit about most nootropics--they could totally have some adverse short or long term effects, even be neurotoxic
You honestly think the lsd and shit sold is the real thing? It's all going through some variation in processing because it's made in shit tier labs in Asia

>You must have a small mind.

You hippies are delusional. Your drug does not make you special or tap you into anything metaphysical. It makes you hallucinate. That's it. At least own up to what it is.

I haven't dosed in 20 years but we mostly did GD family acid . The times I didn't do family blotter there was a big difference . I don't know but we didn't have phones then and always found our friends at Dead shows with 60k people . Never really worried just kept looking . Always found them .

If you enjoy 2ci you should probably just kill yourself or at least start taking krokodil

Life is suffering

I'm not about to call anyone stupid but you should realize that taking LSD, especially repeatedly in short timeframes and in under certain circumstances is very risky from a psychological health standpoint. It can lead to chronic issues of pretty distressing magnitude, lads.

Only time I tried acid it was terrible. I just felt extremely uncomfortable the whole time. I described it as feeling like the Toxic Avenger. Like I was just leaking and gross everywhere. Being hungover didn't help.

I laughed really hard at some stuff but got practically no visual shit. I really just felt sick for like 12 hours. Gay

acid is fun but I don't think anyone should take any deep meaning from it

Praise Jeff Sessions. We need to lock up the Democrat voting drug users and nigger weed smokers and LSD takers.

We ran 800 hits of red lips family blotter and my whole town got high . 1992 we paid 75 cents a hit .

That's true, it's not the drug that is special, the drug is simply a key that unlocks regions of your brain not normally accessible which in turn allows your consciousness to experience the many facets of reality that DO exist, but are filtered by your ego/perception that has been shaped to allow human's the best possible instinct to survive.

Thus anything not critical to survival and propagation of the species is immediately filtered out of your perception. That does not mean that other facets of reality don't exist or aren't important, they just serve another function, such as the backdrop to the very fabric of reality and existence.

If you don't think observing that can give you insight, knowledge, and higher awareness, then you're narrow-minded.

>1st trip
> 3 tabs of whatever the fuck the dose was

OP, (you) are a moron. (you) just got an in-depth look at what a moron (you) are.

Also, from your description, you're a lying faggot. Sounds like you're about 9 years old, too.

More than likely.

True, I developed severe anxiety and dissasociation issues after a really bad trip on Salvia divinorum. 2 years later I continue to still have random existential panic attacks when doing random shit.

You've probably never had the real thing, or enough of it then.

Shrooms are good by real LSD is better ihmo.

That said, with shrooms you know what you are taking so they are much less risky.

someone took 25i. bet i could sell you some dank oregano for only 30 a g

The common factor here is YOU!

How risky is it buying LSD online? I'm interested in trying drugs, but I don't have any friends that do them. I don't want to order some online and get the cops on my door instead. I work IT and I'd get fired for sure

Yeah I think of it as like the process of solving a picture puzzle, not necessary or productive or useful but fun. Your motivations and assumptions are liquefied and you then have fun building them up again, at least that's what it's like for me.

Why do you wanna make excuses for degeneracy ?

If you like it, you'll be in trouble.

obviously a troll

2ci is harmless, similar to most other serotonergic psychedelics like mescaline, lsd, etc with no real adverse effects

like anything, the dose is incredibly important

if you're serious, you're probably confusing it with 25i-nbome

>s-someone didn't like my drug~!
>it m-must not have been the real one, that's it!

Literally as insufferable as pot smokers. Kill yourself.

its true i had a similar experience except i was driving my car peaking and with a stomach virus

That's pretty much it.

In my experience the depth of insight on LSD seems to correlate to intelligence.

its better if you ordered legal mushroom spores form online and grew them

100% legal in the US

sorta

i think i understand why you had a shitty time op

>You know what LSD taps you into? The mind of a mentally handicapped person
I have a feeling you were mentally handicapped before you took the acid, and THATS why you had a boring trip.

I tried 200 ug once because I had it. I watched my favorite movie and some star trek, then went outside to look at the stars. It was alright. Scares the shit out of me because of the whole MK Ultra thing, I would not do it again.

you didn't test it faggot, only tards don't test chemicals they ingest recreationally

You must not have gotten real LSD then.

Also DMT is the real trip

Check a mirror moron.

ive taken 14 drops/tabs
most ever at once was 6
exactly like you said, it just makes you silly for a while
it is fun to see everything like a cartoon for a while
if i could take anything from it, i think that it is just amazing how much reality can change by nothing more than a couple drops of some chemical on your brain
it has led me to believe any kind of reality could exist if you had the mind to realize it

If you read my other reply ITT I said it wasn't necessarily bad time, and enjoyable even, but that enjoyment stemmed from embracing the child-like curiosity developed under the influence of the drug.

The issue I outline in the OP is conflating hallucinating with something insightful or deep, and especially those who are so militant and defensive about their abuse of these drugs to actively encourage their use.

It's pretty easy, and possible to set up for free.

The root of the psychedelic experience, regardless which substance you take, is god tier and you are just not prepared to realize it

stOP being a faggot

pretty sure you're just bullshitting, my roommate got some LSD tabs from people in his frat, took 1 while he was at our apartment, and all he did was just fuck with his LED lights for hours and get me to order a pizza for him

That's called schizophrenia, user. The people who live that don't enjoy it. Be grateful for your insight into reality. It is what allows you to live a human life.

Multiple things here. One the best way to do it is microdosing. Two it doesn't give you answers, it is meant to show you that you don't have the answers. Three if you do LSD a lot you missed the point, it was supposed to show you that you don't understand much of what you thought you understood which is supposed to drive yourself to improve. Everyone who says it improved their life basically quits after figuring out that what they felt they were missing was a plan in their life and then they get to work on making the plan and sticking to it.

>psuedo-intellectual feeling woke after tripping
You can have as many deep insights as you want on these drugs but eventually you will realize that spiritual/existential thoughts/realizations serve no purpose other than to distract you from making money and fighting zog

oh i agree with you there. just because you trip doesn't mean you have some grand realization about life. i would encourage you to look into ayahuasca and dmt if you're looking for true insight

just ask anybody you see that is wearing any grateful dead merch about it

Try Shrooms

Much more potent

Your room mates experience is about right at the point of one tab. The high didn't come on intensively until I swallowed three.

I once did shroomz. It taught me everything I never wanted to know. Now I'm stuck with this shit. You know... knowing how insignificant and meaningless my life is. At least before I was delusional and thought I'd be a millionaire someday. I miss that world. Where everything was magic and I didn't know how the world worked. Don't do drugs, kids!

saged and reported larping shills

That's exactly what it does as far as I understand it. I hear people say it is temporary schizophrenia, I don't think so unless you are predisposed to that condition because it will probably trigger a psychotic episode. But really it just messes with the connections in between the different brain lobe parts. If you look at the facial expression of someone on LSD, they might have wide eyes like a child. As for bad trips, well people sometimes smoke too much weed and have a bad time, I don't know.

>never tried LSD, does 3 tabs
I really believe you OP, you are definitely not a lying faggot

Lol

You don't beat the Jew by becoming just like him idiot.

If your life revolves around money and conflict it's no surprise you don't get acid. I can only feel pity for you.

Maybe meth and booze is more your thing.

This sounds like a better option to me. I'll look into it.

I only know one deadhead, and he's a 50 year old electrician and doesn't do any of that. But I'll ask him and maybe

If you read my reply to your comment, I state clearly that it's not simply "hallucinating".

LSD reveals complex mathematical formulae and patterns, including transcendental numbers and patterns.

Do you even geometry, bro?

What makes up the world? Number, geometry, math, form.

This shit aids in insight into mathematical truth, and the nature behind reality.

Hey I just realized I sound like Cypher. Just reinsert me into the matrix. Ignorance is bliss....

Obviously when I refer to LSD, I am referring to the molecule LSD

Terms like "acid" and such may refer to many RCs, most famously recently the n-benzyl-phenethylamines that seem to cause so much trouble, but LSD refers to a specific chemical

There is most certainly genuine LSD being produced and it is possible to obtain it through the internet (darkweb, etc) with some assurance rather than buying blotted laid with cheaper chemicals purchased online (quasi-legal research chemical vendors) misrepresented as LSD or many other drugs

There are now a number of lysergamides that have not been scheduled that are available for purchase on the clear web like 1p-LSD that seem to have far fewer reports of adverse reactions/effects, hospitalizations, etc; it is essentially a prodrug of lsd, being the lsd molecule with a propionyl group that is thought to be lost during metabolism

Fuck been thinking about doing shrooms I always felt like it would help me

All LSD shows you is that you have no idea what you are doing and that you are an idiot compared to what you could be. If you don't wake up the day after a trip ready to bust your balls to improve yourself then you didn't gain anything.

Those portobellos pack a kangaroo's wallop mate!

Stop talking shit, acid is much more mind bending

Oh and BTW

I never would have woken up to the Jew without the insights I've had on psychedelics.

As an artist, I like LSD a lot. It's given us some of the best music, movies, books etc. but you don't need it of course.