twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's a woovement!

Trump is a pedo.

BLUMP

ur mum

WAKE UP, SLEEPYPOSTERS

>open borders and arbitrarily violating Federal law is rational though
kek

I'm surprised CNN will even have her on after the scandal.

Dumping a couple of new sleepyhats:

really makes you think

123456789 get when?

I have more of this meme if anyone wants to see more. I found a second version of the one for my state. This one is almost as accurate as the other.

Thank you mr bread maker. MAGA.

Cake time!

soon

That's a Jewish name if I ever saw one.

NC is very accurate

H-He's fast.

Hey guys remember when the media said if the Dems win in Kansas and Georgia it will be a big victory and a referendum on Trump's administration? What happened?

>reposting due to migration
On the contrary, I plan to sleep 12 hours extra tomorrow just to celebrate my whiteness. You should do the same fellow 4chano. You see, because whites were all religious and couldn't work Sundays they would force the niggers to work all day to keep the cotton farm running. Blacks were not allowed to sleep because they were considered heathen creatures and made to eat poop and lice, just like the Nazis did to all the jews.

Fairly slow day overall.

MORNING
>Trump tweets: “Looking forward to RALLY in the Great State of Pennsylvania tonight at 7:30. Big crowd, big energy!”
>“Mainstream (FAKE) media refuses to state our long list of achievements, including 28 legislative signings, strong borders & great optimism!”
>Trump states that he is avoiding trips to NYC because his trips are too expensive for the country
AFTERNOON
> Climate March protest in D.C.
>The EPA removed most climate change information from its website
>Trump retweets Charlie Kirk: “100 days ago a new message, leader, & movement took the Oval Office! A government FOR the people BY the people. This is just the beginning!”
>The left associates the “OK” hand signal with “white power”
>Trump says in Face the Nation interview: "I will not be happy if North Korea conducts another nuclear test."
EVENING
>Schumer says NYC should refuse to pay for Trump’s security
>TRUMP RALLY!
>Says he is glad he is 1,000 miles away from D.C.
>Confirms wall
>Reads snake story
>WHCD happens
>Many anti-Trump jokes

Do you got an Oklahoma version of this meme?

Kek loves our bread makers

Here's your daily dose of black pilling. Don't read on if you're currently enjoying a brief respite from your constant misanthropic depression.
Just a reminder that shit like this happens all the time. It's happening now. And hardly anyone knows about the agony these nigger savages inflict on us. And if normies do happen to stumble across the odd article in the bottom corner of page 30 in their local newspaper, they forget about it by the time they flip to the fucking sports pages.

Just turned on CNN this morning and came across this story they were talking about:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39757031

>A judge has ordered a post-mortem exam on the body of a man executed by lethal injection who was reportedly in pain during his final moments.

>Kenneth Williams, the fourth prisoner executed in eight days, convulsed and groaned, witnesses said.

>His lawyers described his death on Thursday as "horrifying".

- Williams was initially spared the death penalty when he was sentenced to life in prison for the 1998 murder of 19-year-old cheerleader Dominique Hurd.
- After a month in the penitentiary, he escaped in October 1999 by hiding in a barrel used to carry kitchen refuse.
- Not far from the prison, he encountered Cecil Boren, 57, on his farm.
- He killed Mr Boren, shooting him multiple times, and stole his Ford F-150 pick-up truck.
- Williams drove north to Missouri, where he led police on a chase that caused the high-speed death of 24-year-old delivery driver Michael Greenwood.

Top pic: Nigger Savage Kennth Williams who should have been put in a fucking Brazen Bull

Bottom left: 19 year old cheerleader Dominique Hurd
Bottom center: 57 year old farmer Cecil Brown
Bottom right: Michael Greenwood with his family. Young family man just starting out in life. Another nice white family ruined forever

It looks like we're just going to have to keep winning.

>white
>loli mascot
>decent food
Reminder that Wendy is /ourgal/

>Schumer says NYC should refuse to pay for Trump’s security
Am I imagining things or hasn't he said this several times before? Thanks for the news senpai

100, not 1000.

ohhh ho ho nice try at autism there. But I can see that this is synthesized autism that was bought and not home grown. it takes a more concentrated dose of methyl mercury laden jew immunization shots to create the kind of autistic sperg neural connectivity needed to actually root out pedophiles like your boss David brock, and his boyfriend james alefantis, who like to entertain psychopaths like john podesta at places like comet pizza

Moonman only comes out at night.
To set the race war right.

>this makes me happy. Love it.
>I'm glad you approve the way I intended for you to goyim :^)

The more accurate one for comparison. Also fun fact about my state.
>Section 265 of the Constitution of the State of Mississippi declares that "No person who denies the existence of a Supreme Being shall hold any office in this state."[116] This religious test restriction was held to be unconstitutional by the U.S. Supreme Court in Torcaso v. Watkins (1961).

Slow but the rally was af
>youtube.com/watch?v=y9viYq9Z3U4
Trump said we can go to sleep and to not worry because the wall will be built

It's worse. She is a now a US Representative for Florida's 23rd congressional district. :/

I do not

twitter.com/search?q=christians OR christian from:pieterhowes&src=typd&lang=en

Sad but it's not really a blackpill. Nationalism is still rising all over the West. Take solace in the fact that this current state of affairs is going to end soon.

>strategically placed flag to block the empty seats

Sorry, I'm retarded, why is this blackpilling? The crazy murderer was executed, right? Sounds more heartwarming. Or did I misread?

I just got back from my friends house and I realized hes a 27 year old drunk fucking loser with the mentality of a 15 year old kid who plays Counter Strike all day every day and I just realized that I'm still only friends with him because I buy his adderall sometimes.

I'm sure he's said that Trump should have to pay them himself.

Thanks for the correction, fixed now.

Rallies are always high energy, especially when we get the snake story. It's a shame he didn't pull out any graphs.

Here's the new shillplan.

Having less rallies makes me appreciate them so much more. We didn't know how good we had it in the primaries and generals.

Sounds about right. Just like the other Carolina.

Sure about that?

She was before, she was DNC Head and a Representative at the same time. I'm just surprised CNN would have her on after she got caught in a collusion scandal that directly involved CNN.

Someone else must bake next.
>Someone else must bake next

>Someone else must bake next.
Someone else must bake next.

>what are fire codes

Drastic measures may be needed

THICC like a baconator

EVERYONE KNOWS

ITS WENDY

Thanks Sean

That fat Jew is not Dave Thomas or the loli mascot. She is an usurper and we will remove her in the coming civil war and Wendy's will be safe again.

That's his daughter dummy

she looks fine for her age

Seconded.

kikes are oy veying that he might have felt pain during his execution

the point is i'm just venting because it's fucking 5am and I just woke up and I started off my day by seeing a picture of a father of a young white family who was fucking killed by some chimp

it didn't even happen this millenium but now i'm in a shit mood and now i won't enjoy the cookies and milk mummy is making for me

fuck you

Lethal injection is a fucking meme. people think it sounds humane but it always fucks up and causes lots of suffering - which I'm not bent about but lethal injection is expensive and the reason ppl do it is because it's supposed to be humane, which is dumb because it's not. It would be cheaper and better in every respect to just use a firing squad.

>scientifically proven ways to talk to republicans
lmao this is just sad

>Ask them to explain their position
And get redpilled because most people on the right actually know what they believe in.

>Use calm language. Don't call people jerks. Or worse
Literally impossible for your average leftist.

>Use different words
>People will have to pay attention
Are they being serious? Is this a satire piece?

Fire Marshalls determine how many are allowed inside.

>Have a few hundred people sitting in the shitty nosebleed section
or
>Fill the entire floor standing area which has way more capacity than the top row of seating.

T H I C C

My fellow Mississippians, how do we solve the Caliborn, Holmes, and Jefferson Problem?

UH OH

UH OH

UH OH

UH OH

UH OH

re posting fat idiot that got booted from rally today. Anyone know what he did?

>Sleep posting didn't make it in the headlines.

oh ok.

I know that. Everything I said is still true.

Eh? Is there some tactic going around on your shillboard to say it wasn't full enough?

>ONE MONTH LATER THERE STILL NO AWOOS OF PIC RELATED

YOU DISGUST ME

I hope Bernie Sanders dies soon.

IT WAS HER TURRRRRNN THOUGH

Is it true that the fire marshal wouldn't let more in or is that just your hypothesis?

Holy shit this rally

Is that Alex Jones?

Jews don't die until the money runs out.

I don't, he's constantly trolling the Dems

I was debating whether or not to do so. I'll add it.

Another user said they were going to upload it to jewtube in last thread.

ohh I see

lefties are fucking insane and filled with an immense amount of hate, the lefty group I'm in is WAY more permanently angry and bitter than pol if you can believe it

>picture strategically cuts off the empty seats
Just an observation user. Trump wants the cameras moved so we can see everything.

>Bernie cucked to these people

I like this user's idea.

NTNN is slacking
Not including the biggest reveal of the rally.
Trump sanctioned sleep posting.

Well, they lost Kansas, will loose Georgia, and the one in Montana on May 25 is not being monetarily supported by the DNC; no money funneling to the Dem candidate. They are expected to loose there, too.
>If win an election, you're enemy wins

Yes

literal faggot

Do you have the exact quote or the time in the rally when he says it?

mfw I am classically trained in philosophical argument and adhere to the basic rules of sound logic because I talk to computers for fun programming them to do math. which means I literally cannot use nebulous feely communication its only concrete. if a leftist tried to engage me in dialog they would be completely eviscerated.

Fire marshall and secret service policy. They turn people away rather than fill those top seats.

sweeeet
Thanks

That has been the case for most of his rallies.
Trump often mentions his negotiations with Fire Marshals, he's always pleading with them to let more in and often jokes about them being democrats for not doing so.

>It's OK, go to sleep, rest easy
He said it a couple of different times about different things.

You're probably right. Those were from other posters I grabbed. There was a gif or webm floating around earlier of the line which quite long.
This is was the view from the stream.

>That has been the case for most of his rallies.
So, no you don't know that is the case in this situation you're just guessing.

There was some serious pearl clutching about him doing that in Columbus during a campaign rally.

now that song is stuck in my head