There are people on Sup Forums right now who still unironically support Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/paloma/daily-202/2017/04/13/daily-202-trump-s-lurch-toward-corporatism-globalism-shows-why-bannon-s-marginalization-matters/58ef11ebe9b69b3a72331e7d/?utm_term=.4970c6fa9604
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120377114/
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/apr/29/trump-blames-constitution-for-first-100-days-chaos-presidency
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And with good reason, too!
If you don't support the captain, The ship will go down whether he's doing badly or not.
It's not like you're in any position to take the wheel, so why obstruct him?

he may not be amazing, but this is the best america has to offer for us and that's alright for now

greatly disappointed, but I regret nothing

this

there are people on this board right now who still die of famine when the british take their potatos

Hell yeah I support him. Guns are cheap again and there isn't some new executive order every week that says trannies can go in the women's locker room or some shit

Where is our wall?

is this supposed to be ironic? I can't tell who's trolling who anymore

It's getting built. That's why the (((media))) doesn't talk about it, just like (((they))) didn't say anything when he kicked the Injuns off their land so he could build the pipeline.

>It's getting built.
You mean it's not getting funded because it was a promise without a plausible funding solution?

Why does it need funding? Couldn't we just use the excess Fannie/Freddie surplus money as a slush fund too (that was last administration for starters, and we wouldn't even need all the surplus).
Seriously, I don't want Trump to play by rules that have already been broken. Rules=broken. Go for it and make Congress do something to stop him. He always has access to Hillary's e-mails, pedo evidence, and Obamas college records showing foreign visa student right?
Try to burn him down, and he will turn your world upside down.

Dump and his daughter I wank a are the best people. best. happy. good.

>And with good reason, too!

>Why does it need funding?
>Why do I ever need to pay for anything?
>Why can't I always have free stuff?
>Why is my butt so sore?
>Why do elites pretend to have expertise?
>Waaaaaaaaa

>Try to burn him down, and he will turn your world upside down.
What's he waiting for then?

and there are people on this board who still unironically believe shareblue and their multinational band of kid fuckers don't exist either

Uh oh.. "projection", politics 101, and Hillary is the most qualified POLITICIAN, so she is well versed in the art of projection.

Podesta vs Flynn... hmmmm

"You mean after all that bad press, the people still love that bastard, and trust him more than CNN?!!! WTF!!" - H

Losing losers, and the things they lost - by Hillary Clinton

>muh shareblue

Trump bots are even stupider than obama bots. Holy shit. 100 days of failure.

There are people who are still salty about Hillary being a cunt and lost even with the help of every mainstream media. LMAO

>If you don't support Israel you must of wanted Hillary to win
>LMAO
Well said plebbitor

I support Trump 100% but I had a hearty kek with this pic.

Thanks. Saved, Schlomo

not an argument

>Schlomo
>Not supporting Trump
Pick one

Where's Cadre?

:^)

I support some of what he does, and I'm critical of him in other areas. Kusher needs to get OUT OUT OUT though.

I'm mexican and I don't regret my vote. He's kicking pc ass. And he's leading a movement that's kicking pc ass. Is he the best potus? No, not by a long shot. But he's not the potus we deserve but the one we need. Because of him, the scales are being put back into balance. We need his craziness.

>tripdubbs
I hate Mexicans but KEK has clearly endorsed you

Agreed. He disappointed me a little but he kept some of his promises. That's more than Obama has ever done in his 8 years

>Nucancer discovering shills are real
If you think there has been a month long shill
raid and half of Sup Forums really hasn't turned on Trump you are delusional. We were shilled all election and you think they finally won now? Use a bit of critical thinking you idiots, it would take thousands of shills 24/7 to keep that up, why would anyone pay for it now when most of this will be forgotten by the american public in 4 years.
You are the ones blindly shilling for free and you're too fucking stupid to realise.

You don't say...

>You are the ones blindly shilling for free and you're too fucking stupid to realise.
thanks for admitting to committing treason against the united states of america, and no amount of water or roofuckers will stand in the middle of you hanging from the rope with the worst of humanity; you will all hang the same

>jews didn't donate to Trump
They didn't vote for him either but it hasn't stop him pandering every chance he gets

Praise be to kek. But don't feel bad, never feel bad. I hate my ignorant race as much as you. Only enlightened ones are the tolerable ones

>thanks for admitting to committing treason against the united states of america,
I have no loyalty to your kike government

You know. I know he wanted to be wholly centered in America but...who in the past has ever successful done that?

400D backgammon motherfucker

>If you don't support the captain, The ship will go down whether he's doing badly or not.

kikes truly never change

Holy shit, they're still paying you cucks?

why would i be disappointed with him

>inb4 T_D

>It's not like you're in any position to take the wheel, so why obstruct him?
>so why obstruct him?

yes, "why obstruct" Jewish interests

>why obstruct

Common Filth was right.

>Trump skips Passover
He made up for it with the weekly address
>This week, Jewish families across our country, and around the world, celebrate Passover and retell the story of God’s deliverance of the Jewish people. The story of the Exodus is a story of freedom. It is the story of an incredible people who were liberated from oppression and raised up the face of humankind
>Down through the centuries, the Jewish People have lived through one persecution after another–and yet, they persevered and thrived and uplifted the world beyond measure. And now, the State of Israel stands as a monument to their faith and endurance.
YES JEWS COME FIRST LIKE USUAL, WHAT WONDERFUL PEOPLE THEY ARE
>Another day of faith and celebration is also upon us.
>This Easter Sunday, Christians celebrate the resurrection of Christ and the promise of eternal salvation. It is a holy day of reverence and worship; it is a sacred time that fills the spirit of our Nation with the faith of our people.
All of that on good friday as well, does it feel nice watching your president grovel for 2% of the population that overwhelmingly voted against him? You're loyal to him but he isn't to you

Are you going to obstruct them?

"Israel is our cultural brother."

He was an obvious dupe, but anyone who supported him after that comment is an impossible idiot.

>Statement by the President on International Holocaust Remembrance Day

“It is with a heavy heart and somber mind that we remember and honor the victims, survivors, heroes of the Holocaust. It is impossible to fully fathom the depravity and horror inflicted on innocent people by Nazi terror.

“Yet, we know that in the darkest hours of humanity, light shines the brightest. As we remember those who died, we are deeply grateful to those who risked their lives to save the innocent.

“In the name of the perished, I pledge to do everything in my power throughout my Presidency, and my life, to ensure that the forces of evil never again defeat the powers of good. Together, we will make love and tolerance prevalent throughout the world.”

>In the name of the perished, I pledge to do everything in my power throughout my Presidency, and my life, to ensure that the forces of evil never again defeat the powers of good.

What did he mean by this? I thought the good guys win the war...? Pic related

Yup, stay mad pastanigger.

>There are people on Sup Forums right now who still use the word "unironically"

Nothing says "I'm just a dumb millennial" like the use of the word "unironically".

((((((((((((Trump))))))))))))

>I don't like this word
Great argument faggot

Thats how you triumph in America. You need to learn how to fool the plebs.

>I pledge to do everything in my power throughout my Presidency, and my life, to ensure that the forces of evil never again defeat the powers of good
I think it means to never ever forget the 6 gorillion good guys that the evil nazi's 'massacared'. what dimension does all that desperate damage control make sense? Are you really that delusional you think the punished Trump meme is still going as planned?

wew lad, that was a hearty kek.

He was right..

But to make sure the forces of evil never win again implies that the forces of evil had won before and the people who won before were the kikes?

wew lad that delusion

saged

>wew lad that delusion
>Ignoring everything jewish trump has done for one ambiguous line
W E W L A D
E
W

L
A
D

bumped

Dumb millennial detected.

>I love Israel
>Does something for Israel that always seems to backfire on Israel

Maybe Trump is just that stupid that he can't help fucking up :^)
He really is the world's worst goy, isn't he?

>>Does something for Israel that always seems to backfire on Israel
what would that be?
>He really is the world's worst goy, isn't he?
The opposite actually, he is the golden goy

Washington Post: Trump abandons Alt-Right, embraces globalism and corporatism

washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/paloma/daily-202/2017/04/13/daily-202-trump-s-lurch-toward-corporatism-globalism-shows-why-bannon-s-marginalization-matters/58ef11ebe9b69b3a72331e7d/?utm_term=.4970c6fa9604

Recent policy changes by the new globalist Trump:
1. The president pledged his full support for NATO.
2. He told the Wall Street Journal he will not label China a “currency manipulator.”
3. He expressed openness to reappointing Barack Obama’s Federal Reserve Board chair.
4. He disavowed his position on interest rates.
5. He recanted his call for closing the Export-Import Bank.
6. OMB director Mick Mulvaney said Trump’s promise to get rid of the national debt was never meant to be taken literally.
7. The administration is already watering down its lobbyist ban.
8. Trump no longer believes the military is a disaster.

Also, the Trump administration just rehired one of Obama's top TPP negotiators.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120377114/

My last reply. Saged and hidden. I don't even give a shit if you deliberately ignore the archived thread I posted because I guarantee you will. JIDF on suicide watch

The donald is a cult the people who support trump at this point who approve of his presidency so far are cultists

Irony is for children and people who can't process actual thoughts.

There has been an awakening. Since Trump won the election, MSM have been BTFO with their lies that has been going on forever, many people are broading their source of news and thinking for themselves again. Furtermore the people are more outspoken, less of the SJW stigma can be felt, even here in Sweden.

And if his EO's whouldn't have been blocket for bullshit reasons, much more could have been done.

>Blumpf says he won't look for a regime change
>Trump breaks promise
>Promises not to do it again
>Dumb cunts believe him
>It was just an abandoned airfield that killed 20 people and 4 children
>He isn't giving Bannnon a position and pushing him out the door to fool us for no reason
>I'm saging and hiding before you can tell me how retarded this conspiracy is
Top kek and you call me delusion, while you use this absolute non sense to defend Trump with. How do you explain the 15 (((advisors))) he's surrounded himself with?
In 3 short months you've been reduced to this desperate fanfiction to defend him, you can't keep this up for four more years, You need to come to terms that Trump is a lying coward who stabbed you in the back before you hurt yourself.

was being a globalist part of the plan?

Donald Trump is drowning.

He's in over his head, and somewhere in the dim recesses of his addled mind, he knows it. He thought being President would be just as easy as being CEO ... which for him means someone else would do the hard work, and he'd slap his name on the end result.

He really doesn't know what goes into the empires that he's run. He doesn't know how to build buildings. He doesn't know how to get permits. He doesn't know how to hire contractors.

He doesn't know how to write a script for TV, or what a real executive producer does. He doesn't know how to educate people, or how to write a book. He isn't a cattle rancher or a textiles manufacturer.

He's a name. A name and a suit and a hairpiece. His only advantages in life are his family fortune and the fact that a lot of Americans currently find blowhard assholes entertaining. If he had to work for a living, he would be fucked.

Trump doesn't know how to be President, either. He doesn't know how the government works. He doesn't know the limits of his powers, or why a Judge on "some island in the Pacific" can just tell him "no." He doesn't understand why a one-page list of bullets isn't a real tax plan, or why people laugh at him when he presents it.

He doesn't know, but there's noone to do the hard work for him. This is uncharted territory for Donald Trump ... he actually has responsibilities.

So he's scared and lonely and angry, and he reacts to that the way any manchild would. He mashes his red button, summoning a manservant with an icy cold soda pop, and then he sulks off to the living room to play video games. It's just that for Trump, the "living room" is a million dollar resort, and "video games" are "golf and classified discussions held in public settings."

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK HOOK NOSED PEOPLE

The nuclear codes, guise.

Fuck this thread.

Im playing golf instead.

>abandoned airfield that killed 20 people and 4 children
people really believe this?

>In 3 short months you've been reduced to this desperate fanfiction
oh, it was projection. carry on

Does anyone here not blame Jews for everything? And does anyone here even understand that nazi Germany was shit. You could not get less American that nazi Germany

lol

fuck off shill

fake news.

DRUMPF BTFO!1!!! XDDD

>You could not get less American that nazi Germany
berkely california

you didnt even need to reddit space that one and you still did
lol

Trump is doing about as much as he can without throwing the country into chaos. You really think normies will just magically get red pilled in seconds and jump on the train?

Sh-shareblue was a Russian psy-op! Trust me goyim

>Muh projection
Care to explain Schlomo?
>people really believe this?
It's more believable than it being a false flag between Assad, Putin and Trump. What happens next chemical attack? was Assad coming out and saying it was all a a fabrication part of the plan?
>Let's do an elaborate international false flag for absolutely no gain
>I'll say it's a false flag after to throw any suspicion
>I'll miss and hit a nearby village to make it look authetic

I don't think he's fucked up to bad we've got 4-8 years to move things in the right direction. Guns are safe, conservative justice, Dems getting btfo left and right.Feels good !

You're a fucking dogma already.

Why should the will of one elected official be able to undermine the will of the man who was elected by the people of this country to fulfill his promises.

yes, yes there are.

>I'm mexican and I don't regret my vote

How much do you enjoy being cucked every day of your existence?

It sure feels good to deny reality. You're laughable.

so in other words, any parent who has ever signed a fieldtrip form for their kid could have done what he did. it took zero negotiation know-how or ability of govt.

Le Pen will win

>Trump says that the constitution is bad
>theguardian.com/us-news/2017/apr/29/trump-blames-constitution-for-first-100-days-chaos-presidency

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA THIS IS THE RETARD ALTKEKS VOTED FOR

reminder than unless you supported trump for the lulz then you're a fucking loser

this

The only reason you would support Trump is for laughs and because you don't care if the country burns. At least then I can respect you for being honest and for not being a blinded conspiritard.

you are a fucking plant.