So it's official, Lutheranism is the religion of Sup Forums

So it's official, Lutheranism is the religion of Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=677i43QfYpQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gutenberg_Bible
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bible_translations_into_German#Pre-Lutheran_German_Bibles
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So it's official, Islam is the religion of Sup Forums

Osama was unironically based. Tall, from a wealthy family, and gave it all up to live in some dingy cave and fight for his people. how many no-life NEETs can say they would give their lives for a cause? on top of that he likely wasn't even involved in 9/11. he was /ourguy/

Eh well William Pierce did not doubt that Osama was indeed the mastermind behind 9/11. Of course, he thought that the Jews knew it was coming, and they did nothing to warn us or otherwise prevent it, but it was still Osama and Al Qaeda.

You kidding bro? You know about wtc7 right?

Eh in all honesty, no, I need to get redpilled on wtc7. I know the basics. But never really got too far into it.

Maybe because wtc7 theories are often hand-in-hand with "the planes were a hologram!" bullshit, but if you have a good source to check then I have some time right now.

2 planes, 3 buildings.
There, now you're redpilled.

Maybe it's because it doesn't seem rational to me.

As in, WHY, would they blow up the 7th tower -- wouldn't that just be too blatant?!

>flag

Other buildings were severely damaged by debris, and still stood.
Name one other instance of a structure fire causing a skyscraper to implode into its own footprint. Just one.
I'll wait.

Also, BBC reported on the collapse, before it collapsed.
youtube.com/watch?v=677i43QfYpQ

Except modern Lutheran chuches are liberal as fuck and completely cucked...

>Name one other instance of a structure fire causing a skyscraper to implode into its own footprint. Just one.

I know this seems absolutely insane, and maybe i'm just a retard or a Jewish shill, but perhaps not all buildings are the same? I know, I know, that seems impossible. We've been taught since childhood that all buildings are the same height, and made out of the same materials, using the exact same contractors and blueprints. But maybe, just maybe, that is a lie. And in fact some buildings are different than than others. Iuno

That's not an example of a skyscraper imploding into its own footprint due to a structural fire.
Try again leaf.
Just
One
Fucking
Example

It's more plausible that she wasn't standing in front of live footage (fake news desu) than someone issuing a report that the building had collapsed preemptively.

Why would BBC have info that wtc7 collapsed before it did? If it was gonna collapse than why wouldn't "those who knew it was gonna collapse" just not tell anyone and let them report on it when it actually happened?

I want to believe the theories. I do. But they're not convincing. Yes I believe there was conspiracy involved, but no I don't think that they "accidentally" blew up wtc7 or "accidentally" issued reports that it collapsed before it did....

Of course 7 wasn't demolished accidentally. It's obviously intentional.

This thread is trash.

Okay but you can't be this dumb, right? In order to test that theory, you would need to recreate scenarios similar to the conditions of 9/11. There hasn't been any scenarios like that. Your question is null.

Jesus fucking christ why did I start talking about 9/11.

Says the non-Lutheran

>maybe i'm just a retard or a Jewish shill
He said it, not me!

Also of note is the pentagon attack, where a plane flew in at ground level, and left no debris of the plane. At least, none that I remember.

Now, it's easy to assign blame to obvious parties, but I think it could have still been an outside job. I don't think the government wanted citizens to know how easy it is to smuggle missiles and bombs into the US.

>muh bible
>muh saints
>muh divorce
Pick any of these, and you've officially funded a heathenistic subsection of christianity
If you aren't Catholic, Orthodox, or in special situations, Gnostic, you're heathen tier and will not get the express pass ticket for the next Crusade (coming 2018)

>Says the non-Lutheran
non-Lutheran= Hellbound

I was just at a Lutheran men's retreat the other week, and the theme was the 500th anniversary of the reformation. The guy was saying how great and wise Luther was, and I mentioned Luther's book on Jews (just to see what would happen), and he tried hard to say Luther was in a delerium and also an old guy when he wrote it, so we should ignore it. (In reality, Luther could be a real a****e to his enemies, so the book seems in character to me.) But anyway, modern day Lutherans are amongst the most cucked denomination, especially the ELCA in the U.S. and the ELCIC in Canada.

The easiest answer is that Luther saw Judaism as a religious issue not a racial one. If you read early sources on Luther he is actually quite fond of the Jews and assumed they would convert once they encountered the new reformed Christianity. When they didn't he freaked out on them, but he was always open to converted Jews.

Autistic racial opposition to the Jews came later, it would be anachronistic to throw Luther into that category. Most Lutherans don't actually care to delve that deep though

>implying protestants aren't going to start the next crusade and do most of the fighting

Your digits give you credibility, but
>Crusades without the Pope
Do Protestants even have a religious hierarchy?

Anglicans do, Elizabeth II is the Defender of the Anglican Faith

Checked but the pope has sold out to satan. Google pope says jesus is lucifers son.

Martin Luther was /ourking/

> calls people heathens
> follows pagan traditions of catholics, orthodox and gnostics

Crusade memes are pol versions of katana wielding fedora fatties.

Just converted, when do we start baptizing jews?

only evangelical branch. The reest are based AF.

You mean the fella that butchered the canon of scriptures and adopted the Jewish old testament canon?
The heretic priest that told Philip of Hesse that it wasn't against the law of God to take a second wife (while retaining the first; e.g polygamy) because.... The Jews did it?

Hah

Threadly reminder, Protestants are tools of Satan, only Catholics and Orthodox are Christians.

Mostazafan foundation.

> Iran govt building alleged to smuggle nuke parts in
> Collapsed on day B4 us elections to avoid media coverage
> Hmmmmm.....

"If the gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are being destroyed, whose spiritual eyes the God of this world has blinded, so that the light of the knowledge of Christ might not enter them" (2 Cor 4:3)?

It seems you want us to become like the Jews, who have filled their minds with the "simple words" of the Bible--in other words, with the letter of Scripture alone--as if it were so much rubbish, and so have fallen away from the truth; they carry a covering over their hearts, so as not to see that "the Lord is Spirit" (2 Cor 3:17), hidden within the letter, and that he says, "The letter kills, it is the Spirit that gives life! (2 Cor 3:6). You may be sure, reverend sir, that I will never accept some concept from Scripture if I have not really understood its meaning. I will not openly behave like a Jew."
- St. Maximus the Confessor

t. josé and pedro

> Philip accordingly wrote Luther for his opinion about the matter, alleging as a precedent the polygamy of the patriarchs, but Luther replied that it was not enough for a Christian to consider the acts of the patriarchs, rather that he, like the patriarchs, must have special divine sanction. Since such sanction was clearly lacking in this case, Luther advised against bigamous marriage, especially for Christians, unless there was extreme necessity, as, for example, if the wife was leprous, or abnormal in other respects. Despite this discouragement, Philip gave up neither his project to secure a bigamous marriage nor his life of sensuality, which kept him for years from receiving communion.

> According to Martin Luther, he lived "constantly in a state of adultery and fornication."[7]

Even catholic and orthodoc churches are completely cucked for islam. They are all in identity crisis like christianity in western world. They are mirror of the sick society we live in.

He wrote him in private saying it wasn't against the law of God, then sent his colleague Melanchthon who officiated.
He even advised Henry 8th who was his enemy early on, again, in private, over divorce and "remarriage".

The hierarchical church is going through what protestant sects already went through. Most of the hierarchy has already left the church in spirit.
Francis is your tier pope.

catholics ruin any hope of christian unity every single fucking time.

Anytime a protestant reaches out to try and do something Catholics just shit it up.

Get over it or go fuck off you pagan pope worshipping faggot.

There is no Christian unity outside of the one true church of Christ. It can only be achieved by returning to the church your ancestors unhappily left.
Unity is based upon truth, not some pan- Christian ideal of loosely federated sects all agreeing upon what is or isn't fundamental.
The current pope is a protestant at heart and theology.

> He wrote him in private saying it wasn't against the law of God

For 2000 years popes have bended their pious rules for themselves and kings in the name of profit and desire and you reclaim one mistake of Luther worse than 2000 years of orgies inside the vatican gates.

Protestant religion is for white people of the north who have archieved more than catholics in 500 years.

Even the worst popes in history never dared to lay a hand on the scriptures or alter the doctrines that were handed down as evidenced by the writing of the early church fathers and sacred scripture.
Father Luther, on the other hand, adopted the anti Christian Jewish canon by removing 7 books of old testament, removed Hebrews, Revelation, and James (only to re-add after colleagues' protest), and added the word "alone" to Romans 3:28.
He founded his own religion, the popes did not.
I would much rather a sexual degenerate pope than the protestant, Catholic doctrine-hating pope we have today.

> never dared to lay a hand on

They lay their hands on girls, boys, mammoth and blood but never on "holy" idolatry symbols that produce them power and wealth.

Protestants gave people bible in their own language (so there are grammatical errors in the early ones just like hieronymous versions) and teached them how to read it.

Hilarious. The personal faults of men charged with being successors of the apostles has nothing to do with the veracity of the faith but instead demonstrates a failure to live up to the standards of Christ's church.

And Gutenberg bible was first bible printed in the vulgar language, Catholic bible. Brush up on your history.

This is an Orthodox thread now.

Yes, euthanize anyone who doesn't have a masters degree

There are no standards for catholics expect their zealotry for pagan idolatry that they follow. They reclaim to tradition of Rome while Jesus Christ was a rebel against the empire.

Gutenberg bible was in latin. There are earlier bible translations to various languages, but Luther started the spread of bible in native languages. He started basically first eugenic program that allowed only people who can read to get married and have children.

Funny but I doubt you read latin, greece or hebrew.

>pagan idolatry
>from a sect that literally imbued two Gnostic teachings
>invisible "church"
>rejects Holy Communion is the actual Body and Blood of Christ

Oh :) No standards, huh? Just the Christian standards of Christianity that built Western civilization. You know, those standards that the revolutionaries stolen in the pretended reformation.
Gutenberg was in German, genius.
And I do read some Latin. My son and I assist at the ancient Latin Mass.

>Speaks greece

>Gutenberg
The Latin Vulgate and also a German version.

>implying Faith
>not implying Works

Tell me, senpai, why exactly God sends virtuous pagans to Hell?

> And I do read some Latin

You memorise your lines for the pagan symbols. That is cute. You could never read the original translations in you own language (spanish) without Luther.

> Gutenberg was in German, genius.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gutenberg_Bible
> Written in Latin

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bible_translations_into_German#Pre-Lutheran_German_Bibles

t. larp orthodox that doesn't understand the alliance of modern orthodox and ancient orthodox with islam.

>Armenian rug merchant

>knows about alliances between modern and ancient orthodox because it's shared (at least the ancient parts) with you (((papists)))