Paying thousands of dollars for a piece of fabric and metal to sleep on

>paying thousands of dollars for a piece of fabric and metal to sleep on.

Why have you fallen for the springy jew, Sup Forums?

bump

>he wants us to use the bag for sleeping jew

Grew up without one and never looked back. They're a waste of money. I got three layers of foam at a army surplus store and put it on the floor

how bad is sleeping on an air mattress every night?

Take the Monte Cristo pill

Where the fuck are you buying multiple thousand dollar matresses at?

Just don't spend that much?

>falling for the house jew
>falling for the rental jew
>falling for the public roads jew
you should only sleep on land that isn't owned by (((them)))

>the goyim dont deserve the spring mattress

>Sup Forums on Nov 18, 1978
>falling for the being alive jew

and sleep on hand-me-down jew fabrics? no thanks nigger

I've been sleeping on the floor for about 3 years now. I kind of miss a bed but then again I kind of don't.

If I do get a bed again it will be king sized with curtains.

>buy in a mattress more than once
They're only so expensive because people tend to keep mattresses for a very long time. I have never bought a mattress other than the one I sleep on. In order for the mattress industry to survive they need to charge out the ass, there is no (((coincidence))) happening here, just the market reacting to low demand

>2014+3
>not sleeping in a hammock

>tfw got a cheap matress and eventually got used to its shittyness, can sleep with no problems
Feelsgoosma

>yes goiym, if you just gave us MORE of your shekels we'd lower the price. Keep spending!

I mean, you spend like 1/3 of your life in it, so why not buy a nice and comfortable one?

Lool

Zinus memory foam cost me 300 smackers and it's best mattress I've ever owned.

fuck I've been mattress shopping for days. It's the biggest fucking jew scam ever

Has anyone tried those delivery mattresses that they advertise on podcasts? Casper, I think it's called.

Why do you need a mattress?
I've been sleeping on the floor for years now, it's hard at first but it gets pretty comfy in a few days
My back feels a lot better waking up too now

Amazon search Zinus. You're welcome.

I don't need an expensive meme mattress. My preferred firmness is morgue slab so I'm good with the cheap shit.

>partner swaps out my nice old soft mattress with one that is filled with bricks

I haven't slept properly in days

Because we're not poor drug addicts.

fucking coil arrays

Beat them severely. With the new mattress.

>Thinks a mattress is a piece of fabric

Holy shit: I just can't relate to poor people. The words you use form sentences that I find meaningless.

>Not buying something you don't need means you're poor

Coils or memory foam?

Yeah goy, who needs a functioning spine past the age of 35 anyway?

>flag

Of course you have.

Been sleeping for years now on a sheep-skin carpet on the floor, which we roll up in the morning. Will never go back to mattresses, ever.

Technically, you don't need a phone. But if you don't have one it's a clear indicator that you've lost at life.

that isn't a bad idea

kek, i sp on a $40 blowup mattress on the floor night in and night out

jewish sleeping bed

>not getting a black market pineal gland removal surgery so you never need to sleep again
>spending literally one third of your life unconscious

I heard a duvet and a mattress topper blows a mattress out of the water for a fraction of the price.

is this a good girl, user?

Enjoy your back problems when you turn 40 m80.

But there's no upsides to having a mattress, when sleeping on the floor is basically the same except sometimes better even for your back

That doesn't sound comfortable. Sounds quite itchy and hard to clean. Also bad for your back.

I have a casper, so god damn cumfy I love it.

I only spent a few hundred for a good mattress. Got a cheap metal folding platform for it to sit on. I sleep great. Just fucking shop around.

>Zinus
>Ziuns
>Zion's

Hehehe...

>Falling for the sleep jew
Ubermensch just take meth and stay awake forever.
Dumb goys

>sleeping on the floor is basically the same except sometimes better even for your back

I don't believe that for a single moment.

It could also be "sinus" for big jew nose.

I have no idea.

I've done it long-term, and don't recommend.

Springy matress costs like $100.
$300 will get you a comfy silicone one.

If you pay thousands for a matress you're a fucktard and deserve to be jewed.

>not understanding engineering
>not willing to pay for quality
>not being able to discern a scam among the real things
>blame jews for not being able to sleep soundly
>sleep on ground to rebel

Billys first carcar bed. Vroom vroom

Does it fuck up your back or is it just the cost of replacing when the mattress inevitably springs a leak?

Careful with bed bugs if your bed/foam is directly on the floor.

I dunno, user. Check the shitload of animals that sleep on the floor (or with some leafs as cushion, at most) and have no back problems. Humans have had mattresses for a short as fuck time, too. I wouldn't be surprised if sleeping on the floor actually were good for you.

It helped my back tremendously

Things to be frugal with but never cheap out on:

Cars - Buy awesome cars at the peak of their depreciation and always fix them with quality parts. Having a car that you love makes you actually want to maintain it and makes it more reliable.

Mattresses - $5,000+ mattresses can be had for %20 of that when a store is going out of business. A good mattress seriously improves the quality of your life.

Internet - This is self-explanatory.

Food - Eating healthy is worth the extra money. Just like getting better sleep improves your quality of life, so does getting the nutrients that your body needs and eliminating all of the harmful artificial sweeteners, oils and other bullshit additives. You will just feel better all day long.

>engineering
Aren't the only people who get into programs like that niggers and arabs in Canada? Do you really think (((they))) don't control those susceptible races? Fucking leaf as usual

memory foam or anything without coils is a must have
the difference is astonishing

LET'S STOP WEARING SHOES, TOO!!!!!!!!

top kek

Animals don't live as long as humans and so they don't need to worry about long-term spinal injuries.

But if you understand that you'll most likely exist on this Earth for 40 more years, and you're able to think about the long-term, then spending a couple hundred dollars on a mattress doesn't seem like such a bad idea anymore. Unless you're horrendously poor.

>breathing the air jew

good goy!

been sleeping on the floor since i was a child have a 3 bedroom house a nice car/job but no bed can never get comfortable on one.

Leaks, mostly.

The mattress seams will fail and you will wake up sooner and sooner in the night when your spine touches the floor.

They're excellent for short term use though. Use one for like three weeks then replace it.

>he doesn't go running in minimalist shoes
>falling for the bulky shoe jew

hitler knew well about the shoe jew

how fucking poor are you you cant get a lightly used mattress? Post battlestation

those animals are tetrapods. we are bipeds. the strain is more intensr on our hips/back

I'm in the shower right now, thanks user

Good point, we need to stop the stepping jew as well. Only buy Aryan-brand shoes.

Sleep on the floor like japanese people

Japanese sleep on the floor with their futons.

>mfw i got my bed and box spring completely for free from the free section on craigslist
some qt moved out and her roommate decided to give them away

I recently got a queen sized box spring for $50 on craigslist to put under my mattress and holy fuck the difference

My back is fine. Leaks can be patched cheaply, and the mattresses themselves are cheap. I just hate the way they shift depending on how you're lying on them. They don't breath at all either, so expect sweaty nights.

Add shoes to that list.

No, not DEM SOME JORDANS SHEEEEIT nig shoes. Supportive, comfortable shoes make your life better and prevent future back problems.

>Tfw got new mattress, wake up without back issues

>Tfw thought it was how I was standing this entire time.

Jesus at least get something to put between you and the dirt in the carpet.

oh and bed frame

That's still something of a mattress. It just isn't on a bed frame.

Mattress coils are actually used as x-ray/brainwashing stations.
The coils pick up the vibrations

>not sleeping on an all natural materials original japanese futon
fucking poorfags should all be gassed

i cant wait till someone gets >123456789

i put like 4 layers of nice sheets change them out every two days.

>sleeping on a bed where Stacy got railed by Chad every night
Pass.

How the fuck? Is your phone waterproof?

Harldy, most of our engineers are ex military, you dont know much about us uo here eh burger? Maybe the up coming generation is filled with them. Regardless you missed my point. A mattress isnt just springs in a bag, it is engineered for a reason and for quality it will costs money. If youre paying more than like 800 for one your getting one pulled over on you.

it's still cheaper than a mattress

>tfw you know sleeping on your back is extremely good for you compared to sleeping on stomach

>can only fall asleep on stomach

help anons

>he doesn't put his phone in a ziploc bag so he can keep listening to podcasts/audiobooks in the shower
This is basic shit.

Memory Coils in shoes!!! Oh! The humanity!!!

the mattress/carpet is covered in colorful fabric, and naturally we have regular bed sheets on top. As for the back, never felt better, the whole thing feels like a typical asian/japanese sleeping on the floor thing. mattresses are the lowest point of western culture IMO, hence the fable of the princess and the pea

>falling for the Earth Jew
>not living on Saturn in 2017

....just buy your mattress on memorial day that's when they all go on sale for dirt cheap. Don't you goys even know how to buy nice things for cheap? Learn to coupon and sale days niggers

>he cant unplug from electronic stimulation for a 10 min shower