Assange not dead? BTFO "he's dead!"

He seems to be alive and everyone claiming he's been dead since last year had nothing to say here about this being faked.

So what's going on, is he still dead?
youtube.com/watch?v=QwkrtpXp-wg

You realize the technology to fake that exists right?

Nope. Still a shill/CIA op to discredit the site so no new leaks appear. It's more than a little shameful that you fell for it. But enough about Assange, tell us about yourself "user," how do you deal with the constant humiliation that goes along with being a moron?

Why would anyone bother faking this video? Why would Ron fucking Paul be in on this retarded conspiracy?

What would it take to convince you 100% that he is alive or dead?

>why would a jew be jewing people
>why would the cia fake someones death and uphold their existence to make the site they now control seem credible still

hmmm

nobody has seen him in person kek

Here they go again. MUH TECHNOLOGY
God you FUCKING AUTISTS are so retarded it really grinds my fucking gears
>Video uses morph cuts, a totally standard practice
>HEHE LOL, HES DEAD, THEY HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY DONT YOU KNOW? B-)
Seriously, fucking hang yourselves if you think this. Just fucking do it. Anyway, who cares if this cunt is alive or dead? I don't even give a shit. Look at wikileaks. What a fucking shitshow it is. And do you know WHY? Let me tell you, wikileaks is made up of a bunch of top-tier autists who are a mixed bag of radical anarchists, gommies and what the fuck ever. If you ever thought this shit would be a success, think the fuck again. And no he's not fucking DEAD you dumbfuck niggers, why would anyone go to such extents to fake footage of a literal nobody?!

This is like the same tier shit of flat earthers and people who just seem to not be able to read facial expressions (sign of autism btw). You know, you always get these mouth breathers going "just look at his face. Totally X" when in reality their face is as neutral as it fucking could be. God you FUCKING PEOPLE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEErarfaegfewgpes9gi0esgi

>nobody has seen him in person
That did not answer the simple question I posed. What would it take (You) to be convinced he's alive? Or will you simply deny anything and everything forever?

And how do you know nobody has seen him? Do you know everybody to know this? You make a lot of assumptions for being so sure of yourself.

wew shills are out in full force
no need refuting jews that ignore logic

Oh yeah, I hope to fucking GOD that he is dead, because any living man could do a better job of running that shitshow. Get the fucking fuck out of here with your stupid ass shit

ROFL you think I'm a dutch guy shilling at 6:57 on a fuckign SUNDAY
GOD THIS BOARD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHAHA

TOP KEK GOD i want to fucking die. Kill me. Why do i still come here among these absolute autists

did mr goldberg threaten to fire you? kek

>Get to 21:10
>necessarily
>normally
wut?

More and more I wish I could flag shitheads like you to hide your posts forever, stop ruining this fucking board you piece of shit autista

at around 1:00 he seems to blink weirdly. can anyone check if that means something in morsecode?

I just had a look with my morse manual. Seems like he's saying:
>You are batshit fucking retarded to think that I'm signaling morse code by blinking

ron paul is a computer animation, this is a simulation, break out of the matrix neo

>implying that isnt a method that was used already by captured soldiers and agents

this was recorded in late 2015

that is indeed weird. there is some other speech input overlapping. in general the voice of assange kinda sounds a bit like the microsoft sam voice on windows xp back then, but that could be from a low quality transmission making him sound like a robot

bumping this again, because that truely is weird