U.S. Anti-Semitic Incidents Spike 86 Percent So Far in 2017 After Surging Last Year, ADL Finds

U.S. Anti-Semitic Incidents Spike 86 Percent So Far in 2017 After Surging Last Year, ADL Finds

New York, NY, April 24, 2017 … Anti-Semitic incidents in the U.S. surged more than one-third in 2016 and have jumped 86 percent in the first quarter of 2017, according to new data from the Anti-Defamation League (ADL). In its annual Audit of Anti-Semitic Incidents, ADL reports that there has been a massive increase in the amount of harassment of American Jews, particularly since November, and a doubling in the amount of anti-Semitic bullying and vandalism at non-denominational K-12 grade schools.

In 2016, there was a 34 percent year-over-year increase inincidents– assaults, vandalism, and harassment — with a total of 1,266 acts targeting Jews and Jewish institutions. Nearly 30 percent of these incidents (369) occurred in November and December. The surge has continued during the first three months of 2017, with preliminary reports of another 541 incidents, putting this year on pace for more than 2,000 incidents. Americans of all faiths have felt the increase and in apollADL released earlier this month a majority said they are concerned about violence in the U.S. directed at Jews.

adl.org/news/press-releases/us-anti-semitic-incidents-spike-86-percent-so-far-in-2017

Drumpf what have you done? Why hate Jews??

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/2017/04/21/us--israeli-teen-charged-threatening-jewish-centers/100758732/
abcnews.go.com/US/suspect-arrested-israel-connection-bomb-threats-us-jewish/story?id=46323084
fakehatecrimes.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good

Good

>feces
Yep, Jewish false flag.

Its the Jews (and gooks) that really dig this scat stuff.

I bet they counted every separate bomb threat phonecall by that Israeli a separate incident.

It's part of an art project

>feceses

>feceses

>poo not quite in loo
>hindu symbol
I think they're reading the situation wrong

>Top US art school

Not sure why they're offended. They make stuff out of poo all the time there.

(((ADL)))

do they "discount" the ones like the "prank" caller from israel who was phoning bomb threats to poor jewish centers?

Hey rabbi...whatcha doing???

Most of these anti-Semitic incidents were the work of heartbroken Muslims or false flags by "Jewish" Hillary sympathizers.

I wonder who is behind these anti Semitic incidents

And hundreds of those incidents are KNOWN to be false flags from neurotic Jews themselves.
But they don't remove those incidents from the year's tally.
Isn't that funny?

The only places anti semitism is actually on the rise, it's from the rapidly increasing muslim populations.

They're so full of shit,
its beyond absurd.

usatoday.com/story/news/2017/04/21/us--israeli-teen-charged-threatening-jewish-centers/100758732/

LOL

I wonder if it was a proper one or a spaztica.

>Organizations soul purpose is to combat hate.
>Solicits money for the fight

>Strangely, finds MOST HATE EVER, NEED YOUR MONEY NOW.

>edgy teenagers have been drawing swastikas on bathroom walls for years
>now that trump is president it means that the country is becoming nazi
great liberal logic at work

Very nice

>human feceses

i hate those feceses to pieceses

this

most of the racially fuelled hate crimes that have occurred this year have been proven to be created by jews and PoCs just to make us look bad

>feces
In poor taste.

>Literal shitposting

Haha yeah I bet that really inflated the numbers to the point where the US looks like the bomb threat capital of the world. LOL

on one hand, it's a shame that most of the anti-schlometic 'violence' is being committed by thier own kind but on the other,
so
fucking
what

>art school
It was an art piece. You'd think they'd understand the shit they were trying to teach.

>Zionist gets elected President
>antisemitism spikes

This wouldn't have happened if Hitler killed all the jews.

No.
They don't remove the former liberal/islamic/black journalist that made dozens of bomb threats in some bizarre attempt to implicate his coal burning ex girlfriend.
They don't remove the 150+ bomb threats made by the 19 year old israel retard with dual israeli/US citizenship.

They don't remove the radically progressive Canadians that painted swastikas in a synagogue.

They don't remove the count for the Jewess that painted a swastika on her dorm room door a few months ago with a security camera in the hall showing it was clearly her, or dozens of similar incidents.

Just like they keep 'black church burning' records for incidents where other blacks burned down the church.

The MSM is almost entirely Jewish owned and controlled.
The rest are in their pocket.

>20 calls day takes only a few hours max
>365 days a year
>only 2000 incidents in a whole year
And it's not like it's just one guy either. I could make it 3000 by myself. Lazy ass Jews.

this is what cognitive dissonance looks like

And that's assuming you are very slow at calling. You could make 100 calls a day if you were faster. And that would give you enough time to have a job and a hobby. Depending on the job and what kinda commitment you want to put into this.

>Hey Rabbi, what's that smell?

get a dictionary, friend

>only 2000
>us has over 4 million Jews.
>as I have said earlier one person can easily make hundreds of calls

Do you think the nazis rise to power started out as innocent shitposting?

How does lefties even recognize feces if that what they speak and eat all the time?

um.... yes?
it was just a prank, after all.

The US has had Zionist Presidents for some time now, don't be a fool.

kek

>that image

I can't get over this cultural degeneration, having street niggers shitting on street is another thing while being civilised claiming superemacy over other races while doing keeping up with this degeneration is another thing.

>U.S. Anti-Semitic Incidents Spike 86 Percent So Far in 2017 After Surging Last Year, ADL Finds

That Israeli made 250+ fakes threats. There were 274 or so threats in this record.

>ADL
false flags courtesy of G-d's Chosen

Can you really assume most antisemitic acts are a false flag? What's the precedent? I feel like the term just gets thrown around a lot since Sup Forums is anti-zionist

>U.S. Anti-Semitic Incidents Spike 86 Percent So Far in 2017 After Surging Last Year, ADL Finds
I would love to see the list.

>whats the precedent
follow up on literally any one of these news stories

Oh, joy! All the more shitposting shenanigans to be had!

Yes
abcnews.go.com/US/suspect-arrested-israel-connection-bomb-threats-us-jewish/story?id=46323084

Wouldn't be all those New Americans we've been welcoming from places in the world that happen to have some communities with longstanding traditions and cultural ties to Islamic experience and practice.

I'll keep my eyes peeled.
fair.

Good hopefully they will all move back to isreal

whatcha doin there rabbi?

>be gender neutral
PERSECUTE MEEEEEE!!!!

do you really think actual neo-nazis would go out of their way to do retarded shit like smear feces on walls and spray-paint backward swastikas in obscure locations? They're too busy doing meth and riding motorcycles

>Hive mind

OY VEY DELET THIS

Beats me, but I think A LOT is a pretty fair assessment. Especially in this day of social media where all somebody needs to do is post something to Twitter and pass it on to the proper liberal outrage establishment network and sit back.

Pretty much my bullshit detector goes off if they go to the media before they go to the police (if they even do).

Ayyy there are other Sup Forumslacks in lil Rhody!

>US art school pretending to be offended when they see shit art instead of praising it like they usually do

I can account for 10 of the reports of harassment. I made them up in an attempt to get every number listed as a symbol of white supremacy. If you look at their Hate symbol database you will see that I'm getting close.

The real red pill is that they've been doing this for thousands of years. Fake attacks, false flag graffiti, it's the same shit they did in the run up to every pogrom in history. They Meme their own persecution into reality. Enough, let them go back to Israel so we can stop playing this fucking game. 110 AND NEVER AGAIN

top kek

anytime feces is involved it involves a mentally ill person

those mentally ill people usually lash out at their own group

nipponbro is right on the money

If I remember correctly, this one in particular was a false flag.

Nazis have an issue with degeneracy which smearing your own shit on a wall clear is.

This makes it fairly unlikely that an actual Nazi is going to do this, much more likely its a false flag but probably more likely just an edgy troll.

Good. Now if we could only organize.

modern art is a movement of peace
#NotAllFashWavers

fakehatecrimes.org/
tons of hate crimes are fake

What is particularly terrible about a shit swastika? Nobody got hurt.

>assume

Did you fucking show up here for the first time today retard?

Do you zctually make an effort to keep up with the news?

No less than 250 of the incidents are KNOWN false flags.
There have been articles on every major MSM site about them.
Though they don't hype it or spend any time talking about it on television and the left purposefully ignores them.
Your limo wristed friends aren't sharing them because:
>1. they're SJW leaning faggots and this represents a massive counter point, people don't usually counter their own arguments because they're garbage
>2. They're normies and don't want to look 'conservative'
>3. they're conservative, but don't want sluts and normies to think they're 'racist' (bigoted/mean)
>4. They're race realists or racist, but they still try to keep it low key
>5. they're ignorant shits that don't pay any fucking attention unless everyone else is talking about it (this is you +one of the above)

Thanks for the link.

>What's the precedent
>didn't inb4 the holocaust
Ohhhh boy...

I was listening to Progressive, the libersl XM talk channel (I like to keep up on both sides) the other day, and they brought up the Jewish cemetery thing again and acted like it was real.

Neat site. Is there a page on it that lists off a ratio of real to fake? Just trying to get my bases covered if I ever have to bring up the site in a dispute.

Guaranteed false flag.

I used to think the Jew bullshit was insane /x/ tier nonsense conspiracy shit.

Sometimes I still wish I did.

It was.

ADL? seriously faggot? those kikes who framed pepe as a hate criminal?.

Also probably a happy merchant draw it himself

Counting the 2,000 false alarms watcha doing rabbi incidents, nice try faggot.

>that November 2016 spike