Planning to move to the U.S by overstaying Visa

Since Trump's executive order threatening to pull funds from Sanctuary Cities have been rightfully struck down by a judge thereby removing his only leverage on the illegal immigration issue, which Sanctuary City should I move to.

I'm planning on finding a job as a programmer or something and staying there when my job visa expires.

Can someone help me choose which Sanctuary City in the US has the best job opportunity? Which Tech companies are situated there and what job opportunities is there within these Sanctuary Cities?

I've never been to the US but I think now is a good time since Sanctuary Cities are pretty much untouchable now which I worry previously that it can just be abolished.

sorry the tech jobs are already filled with indians

Yes but there should be job opportunities in the field of tech because immigrants are a better value proposition when it comes to hiring

If people are not there legally why would they think they have any right whatsoever to be in that country. I can't get why anyone would even try to justify this.

Makes me glad we're surrounded by ocean, though the govt is still doing all it can to import the hordes anyway

"We are Americans"

Mexico is in North America

Can't argue with you there

Sage

You posted this exact same thread last night. It might even be verbatim. I had to explain the basics of the U.S. legal system to you. I'm not going to do it again. It's pretty clear you're just a troll.

>June 25, 2012

It wasn't "rightfully" struck down. Just because a judge cites the 10th amendment stating its being violated, doesn't mean it is being violated.

The Executive branch has to account for all federal funds allocated by Congress. What the judge just said is that it is unconstitutional for the President to make sure California isn't spending taxpayer dollars on Lamborghinis and rave parties. It's beyond moronic and violates Fiscal Law.

States will soon begin arresting illegal immigrants on the basis for the crimes they've committed, not immigration status. They will liquidate their assets to fund a state-wide audit and send them to the southern border as work gangs. Please do come to the U.S. illegally if you would like to dedicate 20 years of your time constructing a great wall!

>rightfully struck down

listen up you malaysia cuck

when it goes to the supreme court, it's getting struck down. HOW CAN YOU WILLINGLY PROTECT CRIMINALS

north america doesnt need third rate gooks. we'd rather have japanese or korean people.

I'm not planning on committing any crimes when I'm there so I'll be fine.

Even if I do commit any crimes (or the cops try to pin it on me), at least I can rest a bit easier knowing that it doesn't mean deportation and I can still stay in the US

You're an idiot, but yeah, move to an expensive as fuck city and speak your broken-ass English.
I'm sure all the white people who do the hiring will DEFINITELY pick you.

You totally own't be doing labor waiting outside a home depot everyday with the stinky beaners.

I don't think the Supreme Court will allow Trump to defund Sanctuary Cities.

States rights is important in the US right?

I've always dreamed of moving the US, just can't deal with the hassle of applying for citizenship.

Except I have a degree in Computer Science from a pretty good University, so I'm not gonna be doing hard labor.
Please read my post before you reply, I clearly said this in the post.
Reading comprehension is an important skill.

Are you retarded? Why ask Sup Forums out of all places how to illegally immigrate to another city? I knew Malaysians were stupid but this..

>I'm not planning on committing any crimes
Overstaying your visa is a crime.

Get in line at Immigration/Nationalization like the rest of the LEGAL immigrants and wait your fucking turn, asshole!

It's a crime in the same sense that smoking marijuana is a crime

Some laws are just archaic and doesn't make sense. Which is why Sanctuary Cities exist in the first place.

Because this place guarantees anonymity right?

I've been fucked over by teachers and employers looking at my internet activity

Virtually all illegal immigrants at one point have committed the crime of identity theft, tax fraud, or human trafficking. I would love to hear how you plan on getting job without identity theft or fraud on your employment application by lying about being eligible to work in the U.S.. Unless you're being paid under the table, you're screwed. And even then, it is only a matter of time...

Enjoy working your 20 years of hard labor working on the wall! I can guarantee you it is coming!

Kill yourself, leech. If you weren't born in America you don't belong working in my fucking country. End of.

>It's a crime in the sense that it's a crime

Yes, it is. Fuck off. We have enough criminals, we don't need to import more.

Why would you even want to live in a country that you don't respect? If you don't respect our laws, you don't respect our country. If you don't respect our country, why would you want to be here?

I said I'm planning to apply to work under a work visa and overstaying.

I'm not trying to do anything illegal like identity theft, tax fraud, -etc

This is the problem with some people in the US. They assume all foreigners who want to come to the US as de-facto criminals.

You'll have less freedom being a criminal.
You can still get picked up in those cities.

Why not, oh, I don't know, do it legally?

I just don't understand you immigrants. Just come through the front door instead of sneaking in.

You're taking the job that a White American citizen could have filled. Hence, you are in fact committing an injustice, whether you think so or not.

I do respect your laws. I respect Sanctuary Cities laws.

I think its a wonderful concept that protect undocumented citizens which have risk life and limb to be in the US. These are the kind of people the US should embrace because they want to be in America way more than somebody who just happens to be born there

Capitalism means the person that is the most deserving will receive the job.

Are you not a capitalist?

you'r fully willing to ignore our laws but say we have the problem

What's the price of rice where you are?

When your visa expires you will have to commit fraud to stay empoyed, you will never be able to gain any stature as an employee and only work menial jobs.

That is only if your original employer doesn't immediately fire your when your visa expires cause if they don't then they are committing fraud (of course you can lie to them so you will be the only one in trouble).

A lot of people from my country do the same thing in the UK.

They go there under a student visa or work visa and stay there when it expires.

It's fantastic because there are so many opportunities not mention all the great infrastructure you get even better than the US.

But I still want to go the US because I've always wanted to.

bait/10

try harder

We will be killing your "people" like stray dogs soon. Heil Breivik!

Not bait since its actually true.

>Ignoring the real questions
Also what is bait?

Well it depends on the type of rice but standard rice about 8.18 Canadian Dollars for 10 kilos.

Not OP btw

Why do you ask?

When you agree to a H-1B visa, you promise not to overstay once it expires. What you're planning on doing will result in a permanent ban from the United States.

Federal regulation 8 C.F.R. Section 212(a)(6)(C)(i) covers inadmissibility due to misrepresentation/fraud.

You're actually correct about not breaking any state laws regarding overstaying a visa. A solution for states to thwart this is to each fiscal year get H-1B employees to sign a statement that they're still eligible for employment with the company they work under. To lie would be fraud.

I'll recommend this to government officials in each state. Thanks for your help in identifying holes in our immigration system!

OP = Original Price

>Not OP btw
Wuuut

>it doesn't make sense to regulate immigration
Lol, fuckin saged

Not gonna happen in democrat controlled states. Nice try though.

why would you do this? you'd never be able to leave to visit family etc. must be pretty desperate.

if you are in a position to get a work visa, you're already well on your way to legally migrating.

Sorrymuslim,
We don't want you
Between our facial recognition, license plate scanners, IP readers and cell phone locators, YOU WILL BE FOUND

Please stay in your own country and fuck that one up

Refer here.
Malaysia has a GST. Good and Services Tax which can apply to certain places and not others.

The price I said was not the original price but the one after GST

Sorry for the confusion

I'm pretty much alone. My family don't really talk to me or spend time with me.

Girlfriend left me also, so I'm kinda looking to disappear somewhere else.

Which is why federal funding will be cut until they comply. California alone will lose $60 billion for not properly screening its citizenry using Medi-Cal as there are illegal immigrants on Medi-Cal, but they're not suppose to be.

Keep claiming the 10th amendment and state's rights. The government officials of States do not have the right to defraud the federal government. However, they do have the right to remain silent when criminal charges are brought against them for fraud, waste, and abuse, as well as RICO charges for conspiracy.

California will turn red, and then it will comply.

I hope some Duterte thug kills you so we don't have to. You deserve misery subhuman piece of seamonkey trash

Iktf but I don't think this is a sensible option. See So when you are settled into your new life and family member gets ill or something.. What are you going to do?

I said I'm planning on working and staying in Sanctuary Cities.

Legally, they can't deport me when I'm there.

I'm not trying to hide.

1) A judge just recently struck down Trump's attempt at pulling federal funding.

2) I thought Conservatives are all about States rights? Hmmmm

3) "California will turn red" Just LOL

San Diego

I have enough siblings that are actually close to my family and other relatives.

I don't think I'll make a difference either way

What a surprise, a Zionist threatening violence. Don't you have a parade to go to which honors some Israeli soldier beating up and shooting innocent children

See It isn't a violation of States' rights. The president has the authority to ignore the judge's ruling.

California is indeed going to turn red. It is impossible for it to remain blue by being fiscally short by $60 billion a year and government officials being fined/arrested. You heard it from Sup Forums first.

>The president has the authority to ignore the judge's ruling.

This is not true. If it is true, Trump would already pull the funding.

Try that shit here in Japan and we'll cut your head off seppuku style.

I'm an English teacher overstaying my visa. I really like Japanese culture. Am I Japanese?

No, he isn't doing that because of how the Democrats are trying to make him out to be a dictator. By letting the issue go to the Supreme Court it takes away ammunition from his opponents. I'm 100% positive it will be struck down.

In the past, President's have ignored the rulings of judges, which it went unchallenged. If Trump gives his opponents an opening, they will challenge it in a heart beat because they've nothing to lose. The Democrats the ones that lost over 1000 seats across the country. They're desperate for being relevant and any win no matter how small. In reality, they are irrelevant and will soon learn this fact.

>Done hiding
Good, easier for them to find you cunts.

>I'm not planning on committing any crimes when I'm there so I'll be fine.
You know. Except for that one.

>WE ARE AMERICANS
no you're not

funny how Sanctuary Cities are infested with crime

This has been debunked plenty of times.

Fuck off, we're full.