Hahahaha trump the madman read the snake poem in reference to Mexican immigrants BAHAHAHA

Hahahaha trump the madman read the snake poem in reference to Mexican immigrants BAHAHAHA.

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/nation/la-na-obama-deportations-20140402-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And yet he didn't repeal the DREAM act because Ivanka the jewslut said "d-daddy, let them stay..."

BAHAHAHA.

Al Wilson - The Snake

On her way to work one morning
Down the path along side the lake
A tender hearted woman saw a poor half frozen snake
His pretty colored skin had been all frosted with the dew
"Oh well," she cried, "I'll take you in and I'll take care of you"
"Take me in oh tender woman
Take me in, for heaven's sake
Take me in oh tender woman, " sighed the snake

She wrapped him up all cozy in a curvature of silk
And then laid him by the fireside with some honey and some milk
Now she hurried home from work that night as soon as she arrived
She found that pretty snake she'd taking in had been revived
"Take me in, oh tender woman

Now she clutched him to her bosom, "You're so beautiful," she cried
"But if I hadn't brought you in by now you might have died"
Now she stroked his pretty skin and then she kissed and held him tight
But instead of saying thanks, that snake gave her a vicious bite

"I saved you," cried that woman
"And you've bit me even, why?
You know your bite is poisonous and now I'm going to die"
"Oh shut up, silly woman," said the reptile with a grin
"You knew damn well I was a snake before you took me in

>"Oh shut up, silly woman," said the reptile with a grin
>"You knew damn well I was a snake before you took me in
Trump's post election behavior in a nutshell right there.

This. It's all for show. Trump is failing to keep spics and muzzies. There is no political solution to our problem.

*Keep out

Remind us again what he did with the DREAMer spics that Obongo gave amnesty to

Sure, he's letting it run out on it's own after a year, saving political capital and deporting them anyway.

Remind me how many of those DREAMers will end up staying, idiot

I'm tired of this fucking idea that Trump somehow needs to "accumulate political capital" or "pick up some moderates" or "soften his positions" in order to win re-election.

He just won the election. He had the right message the first time. Now he should go implement that message exactly as he said he would. Not only do I think that sticking to his word would ensure him a second term more than anything else; if you're not going to stick to your word, then what is really the point of trying to make sure you stay in office a second time?

So he's keeping that many more illegal spics in the country for another 365 days...even though he's "totally redpilled on how violent and savage these illegals are, u guize"

really does get my noggin joggin

Too many of them? Only one (1) DREAMer got deported so far.

Oh look, it's another "pol trusting in politicians" thread. Are you fools underage?

This. It's the perfect analogy for Trump and all his jewish family ties. I can't believe he was retarded enough to read it out.

Allah, it's only been 100 days.

Do you know how long it took for the ACA to pass?

Not an argument. Why is he letting DREAMers (objectively, illegal spics) stay?

>it's only been 100 days.
So? Only reason he hasn't trashed DREAM act was, and I'm paraphrasing, "muh change of heart".

>"Oh shut up, silly goyim," said the Ivanka with a grin
>"You knew damn well I was a jew before you let me in (the White House).

>Why is he letting DREAMers (objectively, illegal spics) stay?
He's not. Before the end of his first term, they will be gone. You simply disagree with the speed and method. That's fine, but your faggotry doesn't change the reality of the facts. The act will end, not be renewed, and they'll be fair game.
>waaaahhh I want it done nowwwwww

She's a convert. Her problem is she's female.

is this cheetoh still having rallies? has any other president ever done that?

> in reference to Mexican immigrants
Actually he was talking about himself.
Just replace ''snake'' with ''jewish connections'' and that's Trump.

We knew Trump was Israel first, we still shilled for him.

This
Him appeasing moderates is a waste of time. They are not going to vote for him. They're not going to say ''hey, I thought he was Hitler, but actually he wasn't that extreme'' and then vote for him.

His core supporters aren't going to vote for him again if he isn't delivering what he promised.
If he doesn't double down on his campgain promises and start doing what he said he would do, he is not going to win a single state.

perhaps just letting DACA die out is a deal he made with moderate republicans worried about being tied to it. As much as we want him to be the god emperor, he has to make concessions with these faggots to get shit done. In the end, we win. It just won't be at the speed and force we would all ideally want. Anyone who thought that to be the case is a child.

Well Congress isn't doing anything. If all Trump signs are EOs, the next President will over turn them.

>god emperor
Stopped reading there
Kill yourself

>They're not going to say ''hey, I thought he was Hitler, but actually he wasn't that extreme''

It's funny comparing him to Hitler now wile Erdogan, Murado, and Putin are doing the things people thought Trump would do.

>muh 4d chess

He's cucking.

He's had a "change of heart" on deporting the DREAMers and hasn't even started building the wall yet.

Just like he did on getting involved in Syria

Just like his promise to label China a currency manipulator

Soon Ivanka and Kushner will have him taking in refugees

>didn't end with gun free zones in schools

>bombed Syria after a fake news video

>taking more syrian refugees than Obama did during this time frame last year

>taking only a third less refugees averall compared to that

>won't end DACA nor DAPA

>taxing mexican remittances to pay for the wall already off the table

>didn't cut federal funding on universities that target free speech

>didn't kick out Yellen from the Federal Reserve (now he's praising her)

>didn't cut funding for Sanctuary Cities (Sessions did only partially)

>picked an Obama holdover who was responsible for implementing Catch and Release to head the Border Patrol (who the NBPC despise)

>is letting Ryan make a FY2017 budget with no wall on it

>Obamacare reform was pure garbage

>only one HB1 visas applicability change

>gave power to the swamp (Goldman Sachs' Mnuchin and Cohn, Jared gaining more and more power, no Kobach, replaced Flynn with neocon McMaster, Nikki Haley at the UN, Gen. Kelly who does not give a fuck about illegal immigration at DHS)

>not pressuring the Supreme Court to rule in the travel ban EO case

>is letting people from his administration talk about arresting Assange

I was trying to speak your faggy language. Only the type that would think he's a god emperor would be disappointed in what he's doing. Otherwise you're just a shareblue shill. Either way, eat a dick faggot

>He's not. Before the end of his first term, they will be gone. You simply disagree with the speed and method. That's fine, but your faggotry doesn't change the reality of the facts. The act will end, not be renewed, and they'll be fair game.
How? When? Where did he say he's going to do this? You're alluding to some nebulous policy that Trump's apparently publicly announced as if he didn't publicly go on record saying "I had a change of heart" when it came to repealing DREAM.

He had the opportunity to do it IMMEDIATELY, and WITHIN THE FIRST QUARTER OF THE YEAR. There's objectively no good, non-pozzed, non-jewish reason for letting those DREAM spics stay one fucking minute longer on US soil.

HURRRRR
>discord talking point faggot

>cucked by son-in-law
XD

>speculation to counter speculation
guess we'll just have to wait and find out, won't we?

Kill yourself, faggot
muh god emperor
BASED black guy haha XD

>hasn't even started building the wall yet.

Allah, you're obviously not even following what he's doing with the wall. He wanted businesses to compete and gave them until April to submit proposals, one will be picked in May, and building will start in June. You think it was going to be built day one? Again, look how long it took Obama to do anything worthwhile.

Obama and other leaders wanted war in Syria, not just a single bombing.

I also would like to know. It seems a bit silly to continue holding election style rallies after winning.

haha BASED god emperor :D

Millions of Mexicans can come in and make America in to Mexico, but they have to do it LEGALLY. LEGALLY. haha :D

>the snake poem
(((sigh)))

>haha BASED god emperor :D

>perhaps just letting DACA die out is a deal he made with moderate republicans worried about being tied to it.
Too bad he promised to remove it day one and is still handing out work permits to dreamers. I'm sure it will happen '''''eventually''''' but at a later date though

Moot is a moron who hasn't heard of sarcasm. Anyone who quotes Moot is a moron just like him.

He didn't specifically say DACA would be gotten rid of on day one. He said he'd get rid of illegal obama EOs in the first 100 days. It's unspecific.

>Moot is a moron who hasn't heard of sarcasm
I see. So you're sarcastically making absolutely awful posts with the minimal amount of substance? You're an even bigger faggot than I thought you were. If you're going to do something do it sincerely. Your irony only exists to justify your lack of tenacity. Nigger.

Look up what the word ''irony'' means.

>He didn't specifically say DACA would be gotten rid of on day one. He said he'd get rid of illegal obama EOs in the first 100 days. It's unspecific.
He said
>“We will immediately terminate President Obama’s two illegal executive amnesties, in which he defied federal law and the constitution to give amnesty to approximately 5 million illegal immigrants.”
You can't possibly deny that's DACA you moron, the only other immigration EO was DAPA and he promised to cancel them both.

>Look up what the word ''irony'' means.
>Verbal irony is a statement in which the meaning that a speaker employs is sharply different from the meaning that is ostensibly expressed. An ironic statement usually involves the explicit expression of one attitude or evaluation, but with indications in the overall speech-situation that the speaker intends a very different, and often opposite, attitude or evaluation.
Yes. You're saying
>based god emberor :DDD
ironically to criticize people who blindly worship Trump. In otherwords you are shitposting like them in an ironic manner. However, it is more respectable to criticize something sincerely rather than do it behind the transparent veil of irony.

ahahaha mexicans are getting deported left and right and you actually think your pathetic demoralization attempt will do anything

He was the best option.
David Duke wasn't a candidate.

settle down dude, what he said was accurate and you haven't attempted to refute it. The amount of deportations currently occurring are tiny compared to the number of LEGAL immigrants still coming in, not to mention the amount of children being born to the estimated 11-30 million illegals. Compared to the rate at which the white population is declining, calling the current deportations a drop in the bucket would be an insult to drops.

kys fag

Go suck BASED god emperors cheeto crusted dick xD

ss ss let me in!~

I know but all the warning signs were there
>ahahaha mexicans are getting deported left and right
There hasn't been an increased at all
>According to statistics from Immigrations and Customs Enforcement (ICE) the pace of removals under Trump in his first three months lags behind even the last two years of his predecessor, when then-President Barack Obama ordered his agencies to use more discretion when it came to deporting undocumented immigrants, focusing specifically on criminals.
He's doing exactly what Obama did at exactly the same rate, you reject fake news against trump but when the liberal media exaggerates deportations you eat it up

>discord talking point faggot
Which discord?

I smell you, ShareBlue.

Have you not heard the news? He changed his mind on Dreamers. So they're staying. You're either a spic or a retard or even worse, from r/t_d

Everything about this post is wrong.

>He's doing exactly what Obama did at exactly the same rate, you reject fake news against trump but when the liberal media exaggerates deportations you eat it up
Is that including the fact that Obama changed the definition of deportation to include being sent back at the border? I am not sure on if the definition was changed back or not.
latimes.com/nation/la-na-obama-deportations-20140402-story.html
Source for Obama having ICE change the definition for deportation.

It's clear you don't live here.

Border crossings have dropped 90%. People are being deported left and right. I know of three personally.

His in bed with da joo's

every decision he has made confirms it