Apparently Macron was some sort of brilliant demon child

Read this article and make up your own mind.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4457488/How-Macron-64-year-old-wife-fell-love.html

short excerpt:

They would work on the script late into the night. Neither had far to go home — the teacher to a house she shared nearby with her banker husband and children, while the pupil walked the short distance to his parents’ home in an affluent part of Amiens.

It was only when the play was finally staged, in front of proud parents and family, that a glimpse emerged of what was the start of a love affair between Emmanuel and Brigitte.

For, as the audience clapped before the curtain came down, Emmanuel took a bow and kissed the watching Madame Auziere on each cheek as she smiled with obvious delight. ‘Every Friday I went to write a play with her for several hours,’ the schoolboy later revealed. ‘We spoke about everything. And I discovered we had always known one another.’

As for Brigitte, whose eldest daughter Laurence — incredibly — was in the same class as Emmanuel, she was captivated by his ‘exceptional intelligence’. She felt he was so gifted that it was as though ‘I was working with Mozart’.

>exceptional intelligence
>claims France has no culture
>tells Europe to get used to being wiped out by immigration

Another excerpt:

By the time Brigitte and Emmanuel Macron had become emotionally entangled, and he had been dispatched to Paris, attempts to keep the news of the friendship quiet had proven impossible.

According to one account, Brigitte’s elder brother, who had taken over the family business after their father died, furiously warned her off.

What her husband made of this is not clear: to this day, he has never spoken about the events that tore his family apart. All that is known is that Brigitte and Andre were formally divorced in 2006.

Sylvie Bommel, a French journalist who has carried out investigations into the Macrons, says that Brigitte’s former husband was so scarred by the break-up that he did not even attend his mother’s funeral in case his ex-wife came.

another:

By the time their son was 18, Emmanuel’s mother and father had given up trying to persuade him to find someone his age.

Indeed, less than 21 months after her divorce was granted, Brigitte wore a short white dress to wed for a second time at the same town hall in Le Touquet where she married her first husband. She was 54; her groom, 29.

After their wedding in 2007, the couple — who call each other by the pet names ‘Manu’ and ‘Bibi’ — now live in Paris. After a career as a banker and an economic minister, Macron announced his intention only last year to stand as a candidate in the elections.

>she was captivated by his ‘exceptional intelligence
> his ‘exceptional intelligence

The French have interesting ways of saying "dick in her mouth"

Mr. and Madam baguette

>Brigitte’s former husband was so scarred by the break-up that he did not even attend his mother’s funeral in case his ex-wife came.

this says a lot about his personality.
I'm not surprised his wife cucked him with a 18 yo

>The psychopath is sexually motivated by power—everything is a means to an end. If having a sexual relationship with a woman means that she will then trust him more or give him more money, he will perform the sexual task with Herculean bravado. Some of the women I have worked with who have gotten involved with psychopaths actually share how amazing sex can be with them.

>How could this be so?

>Like much of their behavior, psychopaths have mastered the art of performance. They perform in areas of their lives most people wouldn’t even imagine—saying “I’m sorry” with the right sensitive tone, having seen an actor do it really well in a movie; professing love as if the world were to end the next day, reminiscent of lyrics from a popular song; and always dressing the part wherever they may be, understanding that image and first impressions can lure others into their lair. When it comes to sex, psychopaths perform, too.

Consistent with everything he has done. She was an authority figure he could use to get power.

Do the French not think about the plethora of problems this charade brings? How will this clown look when meeting other presidential/royal couples? Can You imagine?

"why did macron bring his mother with him"

Can't the French think about the plethora of problems this charade will bring? Is it hard to imagine the international ridicule and negotiation disadvantage he will place France when meeting other presidential or royal couples? Won't the Sheikh of Saudi Arabia not laugh at him after they meet all the while one of his wives is 20 something years old and the daughter of the Jordanian king? And thinking of the international duties SHE must do as the possible first lady of France, does anyone think she will be taken serious by men and women in the organizations she will activate when the first thing they know of her is that she takes young dick and has been doing so since the president of France was a minor? Please tell me this clown and his hag have no chances!

>Bibi
What did they mean by this?

Shit, sorry, told me it didn't post

Lets shame France by making them think we view them all as pedos

>Brigitte’s former husband was so scarred by the break-up that he did not even attend his mother’s funeral in case his ex-wife came.

Jesus fucking christ.

Whats with all these actor types becoming politicians?

really makes me think

>Can't the French think

No.

Hollande had 7% approval rating, and French people are going to elect his direct successor.

This is the power of French thinking and reasoning.

The average Frenchie is into way seedier shit than that, it won't phase them.

Why are the french totally sick and faggy as fuck all at once

>By the time their son was 18, Emmanuel’s mother and father had given up trying to persuade him to find someone his age.
>Indeed, less than 21 months after her divorce was granted, Brigitte wore a short white dress to wed for a second time at the same town hall in Le Touquet where she married her first husband. She was 54; her groom, 29.
How can we blame the jews on this?

Xddd

Is there hentai of this?

>claims France has no culture

He probably meant that rural and suburban retards have no culture.

He married at age 30 a woman of 53. Is this normal in France? That's really fucking weird here.

>She was an authority figure he could use to get power

How so? The only things it got him is some people joking about it.

No that's weird but people don't talk about it for some reasons

I think fucking a 39 year old woman as a 15 year old boy is way weirder than that, and French media still ignores it when it doesn't romanticize it. Really makes you think.

what the fuck does he even plan on having kids or doesn't it matter?

He's a (((liberal))).

>burger
judging another person culture
America has no culture

Americans gave the world guns, freedom, rock and roll, hollywood, etc, etc.

You gave us cuckolding.

>Sylvie Bommel, a French journalist who has carried out investigations into the Macrons, says that Brigitte’s former husband was so scarred by the break-up that he did not even attend his mother’s funeral in case his ex-wife came.

SAD