FDR

What does Sup Forums think of this man?

literally Obama

last president before the kikes took over

Even tho fed reserve passed under wilson in 1913?

>Dragged out the depression.
>Forced Fascist Imperial Japan to attack America.
>Assissted (((Stalin)))
>Allowed Pearl Harbor
A fucking piece of commie shit.

New Deal led to growth spurt in government that hasn't stopped since. Between him and Wilson we can trace government oveereach back to their policies.

Didn't know how to fix the depression so he followed Keynesian cuckoldry and just made things worse.

fed reserve wasn't like the international banks after WWII

Um....
The 20's?
THE FUCKING THIRTIES?!

Everyone of his policys he basically stole from Hoover. Then he continued them for longer then needed and prolonged the depression

Fucked things up pretty badly. Probably saved us from something worse. At least he wasn't Hitler.

>who was Wilson and how he got jewed and pushed USA to WW1

why the fuck are americans so STUPID? are the "hamburger education" memes for real? holy shit guys even my dick knows more about your country.

General census thus far was he was a commie backed shill who drew out the depression for political reasons yet fucked the pooch on every other policy.

Keep it up Sup Forums I like what i'm hearing

Gee, the USSR and America were fighting the same enemy. I wonder why we helped the Commies

Actually FDR told his close associates that he would have done exactly what Hoover did...practically nothing. He was glad that Hoover did nothing first so he'd be the one to make that mistake. The New Deal was an outstanding success until after FDR's re-election when he brought in more conservative advisers who urged him to cut back. As soon as those new politics took hold the entire economy cratered again. It wasn't strong enough to sustain itself. As soon as the mistake was realized and corrected the economy began to grow again.

Many of the policies and agencies of the New Deal were emergency measures not intended to be long term strategies. The fundamental focus of the entire New Deal was for government to serve as the lender of last resort in an attempt to stoke demand. It worked.

Welcome to Sup Forums faggot

Worst president in the history of the united states, though not for LBJ's lack of trying.

As I referenced vaguely w/ my fed reserve comment wilson was our country's first Authoritarian. Also the memes are real education has steadily gotten worse in America for political reasons. I blame removing shop

bad at stand-up.

Arguably our worst president.

Also, helped create the welfare-queens of today.

Because we fought the wrong enemy you fucking moron.

Our first fascist Prez. He a good boy.

>god goy
Fixed it for yah

Hitler admired him. He was a powerful and influential President.

>Hitler admired him

Hamburger "education".

Cryptojew piece of shit.

Worst president in american history, extended the depression for nearly a decade and was a fascist. I could go on for an hour

>Worst president
>fascist
Well which is it user?

succinct

>leaf thinks all anons think alike

Forever ruined America. Fuck that piece of shit. I shit on his grave.

He was the take over, bitch.

jewish puppet

Lincoln was the beginning of the end desu. Most anti-freedom and corrupt president in US history.

His wife was the first Modern American SJW because he didn't want to fuck her and only wanted to fuck his mistress so without any sex, she became a SJW instead.

So he failed as a husband and caused his wife to become a SJW feminist.

Also dick probably didn't work and she was his cousin n FUGLY ASF

One time I saw a 5 bill that had "war criminal" printed over his face. I also live in the south so ppl are more likely to criticize his presidency

Even more progressive than Hoover, who is wrongly described by historians as having done nothing (bullshit ).

When he couldn't push his agenda through Congress, he wrote EOs, and when SCOTUS declared his overreach to be unconstitutional, he forced a constitutional crisis by trying to stack the Court with progressive justices.

He declared gold possession a felony and confiscated it. It remained illegal until the 1970s (Ron Paul). Then he went on a massive printing spree that took decades to repair the currency.

President commerce clause. Serious damage to the republic.

Locked up Japanese people for years in a complete abrogation of Constitutional protection.

Literally a shit president.

I've always said that if they just let industrilization play it's course slavery would have become less brutal, and we could have free'd the nigs as uneventfully as women's rights

Not commenting on the total results of either, i.e. prohibition

And delivered Eastern Europe to communism. Congratulations.

Lincoln started it. Hoover made it worse. And then FDR was the cryptojew that finished it. Not to mention him stuffing the Supreme Court with 2 more justices to get around the Consitution.

Well he wasn't a "stand up" guy

communist

GOOD
>restructured agriculture so it always produces a surplus
>dams, parks, and other infrastructure
>new deal gave us FDIC so the little guy can save

BAD
>social security
>welfare
>"work" programs that prolonged the depression

I don't know what this makes me on the political spectrum but that's how I see it.

a Sad, Bitter, Cousin Loving, Crippled Bigot Who Ignored the Constitution

I used to respect him but now I think he was a bit of a cunt

Faggotted homosexual kike testicle licker

Most accurate post