BAMN ex member tells their story

BAMN is a CULT This FB post was written by a former member. Abandon your family for BAMN, Become dependent on BAMN, These people are nuts!

imgur.com/a/smRm3

Other urls found in this thread:

berkeleyside.com/2017/02/16/berkeley-teacher-asks-help-fox-backlash-court-papers-show-contentious-history-busd/
youtube.com/watch?v=AeBsl5Mmty8
archive.is/lBxrO
archive.is/R5EPP
archive.is/D2EhS
archive.is/hU5Ss
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQwfTPqn5kc
dailycaller.com/2017/04/28/documents-tie-berkeley-riot-organizers-to-pro-pedophilia-group-nambla/
tips.fbi.gov/
spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/the-sexual-revolution-and-children-how-the-left-took-things-too-far-a-702679.html
nathannewman.org/bamn/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Yvette Felarca

Berkleyside covered her employment history here: berkeleyside.com/2017/02/16/berkeley-teacher-asks-help-fox-backlash-court-papers-show-contentious-history-busd/

And in the end the guy is so stupid as to still think 'activism' is still a good thing to engage in.

Wonder if O'Keefe has agents inside.
That's the only way a story about them would come out.

bump

Big Ass Mexican Nigger?

Their leader is a "teacher" who "aids" "runaways".
She kidnaps children.

So why didn't you fucking faggots listen when we found out all this shit last year

Hmmm. Who else do we know that has an interest in missing children?
What a coincidence.

Bump

I wouldn't be surprised if that is true, and what is even more sad is that groups like that exist all around the world and they are not going to stop.

bump

It's hard for some people to quit being bluepilled cold turkey

SDU are basically BAMN-lite anyways

Sounds just like the church of scientology
Really insane shit

Jesus fucking Christ

I believe Antifa has ties to them as well and (I don't give a shit what you think about what I'm going to say next) the other day on r/the_Donald people dug up these organizations connections to NAMBLA and trafficking of people.

Pic semi related

>123444624
Unfortunately Sargons exposé video is too long for most normies and won't have that immediate impact that a good meme can.

And it can't be the "She's a Retard leftist" meme

We need to convey, what a Sociopath she is
like in this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=AeBsl5Mmty8

It is, there is a BAMN survivors website up, which is kept purposefully low key because ex-BAMN live looking over their shoulders as it is.

I have been well aware of BAMN & Felarca / ties to the Berekely mayor for a while now. But I had no idea the rabbit hole went this deep.

They are literally indoctrinating teenagers, from across the country, abducting them into cult houses and turning them into domestic terrorists.

If this was the 50's or 60's - This would've been public enemy No.1 and a witch hunt would've ensued by the Government

But instead of a Government, we have a GOYvenment

bump

But this guy is still an SJW faggot and should have died

>It is, there is a BAMN survivors website up

get the fucking link then knobhead - we're not fucking playing around here you know

Anyone else want to fuck Yvette falarca really really hard?

If by 'fuck' you mean: A bullet to the brain, then yes, I also would like to fook her gook brains out

>BAMN
Wtf is that? You know damn well 90% of us have no fucking clue what this is lol.

We were distracted then by other shit that seemed more important at the time like......... er.........

Electing the fucking President!

Just forgive us all and get posting everything you know

They closed it to public viewing under threats from BAMN but I knew this would happen so I archived some.

Letter of former RWL Organizer’s Experience with the Revolutionary Worker’s League (US) (Before they re-branded to BAMN)
archive.is/lBxrO

Alex of Detroit gives testimony of BAMN's Abusive and Coercive Behavior
archive.is/R5EPP

Who Is Shanta Driver?
archive.is/D2EhS

archive.is/hU5Ss

What if she comes to the Philippines?

>What if she comes to the Philippines?

I wish she would

that FOOKIN.GOOK.LOOK

Right? I'm pretty sure she was on bill o Riley when Bush got elected if I correctly remember.

Nevermind Im thinking of someone else

She and BAMN need to be sued and held liable for their members' violent assaults that they actively encourage and participate in.

“You continued to insist that you had no independent recollection of being at and speaking at these protests,” the district wrote. “This was despite the fact that you had taken two full days off work to attend, had spoken during public comment, had a large bullhorn in your hand outside and spoke to a large group of students, and passionately and loudly advocated for your cause; and despite the fact that you clearly wanted the attention and media coverage. Your continued and repeated claims, frequently accompanied by long pauses and a smirk on your face, that you could not recall being there, were patently dishonest.”

Nice job

Anyone know who this Shanta and leland is?
Secondly how do they afford to do this?
Simply thru donations or are the leaders really wealthy? How can they afford to house, feed, and clothes dozen if not hundreds of teenagers?
We need to find a way to cut off there cash flow and they will tumble down like a ton of twin towers.

I think others archived some too. In any case can't we dig up more through the wayback machine?

Yeah REAL head scratcher that one mate

I wonder who and where

they probably get their money from Soros, maybe some other shady org though

Not sure if Leland is part of BAMN, but was definitely heavily involved with Shanta and Yvette. Eileen is a new one to me, and an even more nefarious pedophile supporter. This rabbit hole just gets crazier.

So what's the purpose of BAMN?
gather useful idiots to fuel protests or other shady shit?

Sargon covered this aspect in a video he just did on BAMN.

It's good.

BAMN Are A Violent Cult:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQwfTPqn5kc

Well apparently there's ties to ANTIFA with Soros, obviously links between ANTIFA and BAMN

Daily Caller has dug some stuff up:

dailycaller.com/2017/04/28/documents-tie-berkeley-riot-organizers-to-pro-pedophilia-group-nambla/

tips.fbi.gov/

If anyone is feeling brave

DEAR GOD,

PLEASE LET THIS BE THE NEW PIZZA-GATE

I WANT TO FEEL PART OF THIS AGAIN!

>dailycaller.com/2017/04/28/documents-tie-berkeley-riot-organizers-to-pro-pedophilia-group-nambla/

""BAMN’s parent organization worked directly with the North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) in the years just before it founded BAMN, according to NAMBLA documents reviewed by The Daily Caller. In addition, a member of that parent organization said to have founded BAMN is an admitted member of NAMBLA, which she has described as the victim of a “witch-hunt.”""

BAMN, which did not return a phone call and voicemail seeking comment, was founded by the Revolutionary Workers League, a small, Detroit-based Marxist organization. Many of BAMN’s leading members over the years have also been RWL members.

“The Revolutionary Workers League is a Trotskyist organization of which I’m a member,” Luke Massie, one of BAMN’s founders told the Michigan Daily in 2001. “We are proud to have played a part in a whole lot of struggles and to have played a role in the founding of BAMN.”

An anonymous group of researchers provided TheDC with copies of internal NAMBLA publications from the 1990’s. The internet sleuths requested anonymity, citing fear of retaliation by BAMN members, and asked instead to be collectively referred to as, “The shadowy and/or mysterious organization known as Antifaleaks.”

>(((NAMBLA)))

I have a feel I could do it. She has stated that they needed to be more militant and that sounds just really fucking dumb.

The University of Michigan’s Joseph Labadie Special Collection maintains copies of the NAMBLA documents.

NAMBLA’s November-December 1991 bulletin, reviewed by TheDC, described at one of its conferences the “participation of Revolutionary Workers League, a Trotskyite group centered in the Detroit area. RWL is supportive of gay rights in general and NAMBLA in particular.” The journal contained details of the organization’s conferences and activities, as well as detailed, erotic stories about naked young boys.

Is BAMN actually /our org/? It's a bunch of white women using blacks as shock troops to take the resources that were meant to help blacks, and while they are at it, increasing racial tensions and discrediting the left/antifa/antiracist cucks.

This is the real pizzagate, leftwing cultist pedophiles are REAL and DOCUMENTED -- they even brag about it.

spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/the-sexual-revolution-and-children-how-the-left-took-things-too-far-a-702679.html

Do it, I don't live in your country - Do it son!

Fuck off Euro-Nig

from the Daily Caller article:

>In 2005, the FBI put BAMN on a list of organizations potentially involved in terroristic activities.
>The ACLU publicly blasted the FBI in defense of BAMN, which the ACLU said was only engaging in “peaceful protest activities.”

NOT ANYMORE. Any updated comment by the ACLU? Is the FBI back on the case now that Fellarca has said repeatedly they are militant, not peaceful?

Better late than never

Done. Basically told them everything down from BAMN. Farlaca. Antifascist movement. Dailycaller. Just a good amount of what I wanted to say.

What about any of the interviews where she emphasizes that they're militant? and the violence she participates in and endorses

LOTS more dirt on BAMN:

nathannewman.org/bamn/

>police trusting a white woman over a black guy
lol

Leave my beautiful finish waifu alone!