Mexico approved medical marihuana

Mexico approved medical marihuana

Yeaa boi. We are one step close to full legalization. Its about time

good, you dumb beaners can drown your sorrow from living in your self made shit hole with weed... TAKE IT ALL YOU STUPID SPICS

>self made shithole
>implying the us doesnt hold some responsability over mexicos situation on drugs and armed cartels

>legalising the herbal jew
Good good goy

Its being used to treat children with seizures and cancer patients. Its so cheap compared to what the actual (((cure))) or treatment might cost which are all owned by big pharma. The law passed allows for self cultivation

Good, marijuana helps dull the pain from decapitation.

Fucking nahuatl degenerates.

>jamal calling others an ethnicity

Lmaoing at your life senpai

I'm for people doing with their bodies whatever they want, but the last thing this subcontinent need is a full population high, stupid, docile and content with the kind of life we have.

If now we have a shithole with all the youth brutalized by drugs we are going to be worse! just saying

You're right, nahuatls were worth respecting.

I'm jelly. Smoke on, Mexifriend. I wanna wake up one morning and see a DEA de-scheduling of it.

us is consdering seizing elchapos 14 billion to build the wall.

if you don't think that cartels have used their money to buy politicians in every country from cape horn to alaska youre a nitwit. 14BILLION people have been caught on tape selling senate seats for hundreds of thousands.

Disgusting.

It has many medical benefits

You are making our country into a shithole as well take your weed and stay in mexico

>implying Mexico and Central American immigrants in the US weren't the original pushers themselves.

Hope we nuke ya.

Well it's about god damn time

I hope to be in de playas sitting in my beach chair taking big fat hits under the sun

>government has the authority to regulate your life
oy m8

>lets keep all drugs illegal, never inform people about their uses and effects and continue a pointless war on drugs that has ravaged several countries for decades.

I hat this meme about legalizing drugs=making them available for anyone at the supermarket with no consequence.

Its about informing the population and regulating its use to prevent people from using drugs. The thing is, if you keep it illegal, the free market takes over and you get powerful drug cartels running your country. If you make them legal you harness their pros to actually help people who need certian drugs and you culturize the use of drugs to become a responsible one and educate about abuse. not a taboo that incites people to try shit because its so cool to do drugs lmao.

Wtf Drugs are illegal in Mexico? Really? Huh

>Thinks the cartels will let you have legalization

how about you stage a revolution or something against your masters instead of hiding in trashcans or floatin across the river

B8, but yeah. We live in a corrupt shithole superstructure that has fed the drug cartels for profit and has infiltrated the state. Even a small step like medical weed is a small victory for the people

Noice.
Y'all should work on improving some strains, it'd be best to just start with American seeds.