Help Sup Forums

I got suspended from my job today for making a harmless joke.

Why is our culture so soft now? I'm black and the oversensitive bitch that got me in trouble is a white sjw. How do I flip this on her? The joke wasn't racial or edgy at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yrbZxtuUdsQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well you live in burgerland. So.....

Tell her to check her privilege and take her to court for discrimination based on race. Tell the court she called you a nigger when she fired you

What was the joke?

What's the joke bby you know I gotta know

Lol using that pic. Nigs do think he was black after all

easy. complain that she's marginalising you or some shit like that and play the race card.

Tell your boss she raped you. If he doesn't believe call him a racist.

This. Black people in this country literally have the trump card (ace of spades if you will). It's called the race card. Just say she called you a stupid nigger when you made the joke.

The company will be forced to pay you a settlement of infinity billion dollars and the woman will be put to death.

Not your personal blog nigger

What was the joke then nigger? You can't just bitch about getting fired and not give us any important details whatsoever.

I can't black her. White SJW women are the most racist people in our society

She and some other girls at lunch were crying about some how dude who got sentenced to 120 years in jail for raping a baby and I said "Yeah something seems off about that guy but who knows maybe once you get to know him.."

vague niggeries, sage this larping carp!

I could do this, knowing full well she and I both would know I am lying but theres nothing she could do without making herself look bad

well damn, that ain't vague, you gonna lose in court

PseudoPedo sympathy vs QuaziRacism
What timeline is this?

Just say they called you a nigger dude, the longer you wait the less chance of success you have.

Painting the bitch as a racist is the most damage you can do to her sjw ego. Start a bunch of shit about how that other bitch made a comment too and she singled you out because she's a racist.

You might have to let the other girl be collateral damage by calling her racist too. Say they said "wow I'm getting you fired you dumb chimp" and that it's been a while since she's been racially abusing you but you won't take it anymore after getting fired. Your best bet is to call your local Jewish news network first and let them get on it.

I think i will tell her boss that she has been looking for an excuse to get me fired for a long time. Ill say she admitted that black guys scare here when I first started working there

Man the more I learn about this baby rapist the more I get the feeling he's a real jerk

I made this joke but with an even more obvious intonation that it was a joke

youtube.com/watch?v=yrbZxtuUdsQ

Yeah that's good too. Make sure to add that she's always been standoffish and made you feel uncomfortable by acting as if you were a thug. Really play your race card, punish the sjw and take advantage of the tools the Jews have given you.

There's no why for you to keep your job and your integrity. I actually think you should just own up to it and tell the truth, but if you refuse to do that

>she called me a niggor!

is your only recourse.

You need to be more cautious than this. What OP should do is say that he finds her actions and words insulting. Not because she called him a nigger (that would look like an obvious lie by someone with a grudge against her because she's an SJW - the last type of person who would be directly racist). OP should say that he works in a hostile work environment because she babies and belittles him - think racism through low expectations. That's the way to do this. OP just needs to either make up or engineer a few situations where this was most apparent.

Also, OP, read this post. You touch on not being able to pull the race card, and you are right - in this situation you can't do it directly.

Fuck you fag. Why should he be a cuck? Fuck companies and their Jew bullshit, they need to be taken advantage of.

You seem like the kind of person to get himself killed in a bank robbery because instead of giving the robber the money you decide to call the cops and try and save Ishmael Goldberg some money.

>fuck companies and their jew bullshit

this is retardation. Even if Jews were the real problem (they're not), there are 6 million in the US, which is 1.8% of the population. Most businesses are owned by white men.

What you're saying is that OP should lie and fuck an SJW over, resulting in loss of money to an innocent party, by using the same tactics (race card) that Sup Forums decries on a daily basis and is completely opposed to the very core concepts of conservatism.

You are a grade-A retard.

Zionist shill confirmed.

Conservative principles have long decayed and there is no purpose in applying it to anyone or any aspect of this fucked up degenerate nation akin to Sodom and Gomorrah.

OP should most definitely lie and fuck up whatever he can because he was afforded the opportunity. Why should he be the pillar of morality in a society that lacks it entirely?

The people have made their bed and will now sleep in it.

The ends justify the means. Not to mention, I hate SJWs much more than black people/affirmative action. Also, the SJW is not an innocent party as she fired first. She got OP suspended for a harmless joke. It would only be fitting for OP to return the favor (with interest).

Kill her then suicide by cops, removing a nigger and a SJW at the same time from this planet.
Do it.

>being a nigger
that's where you fucked up bro, i'm sorry

Claim that she referred to you as a nigger. The more details, the more believable your story. Say she talked about your people living in mud huts, eating Ebola bats, raping children, shitting in beaches and spreading HIV. Say she threatened to call child protection I've services on you for abusing your kids. Maybe she's joked about your race's lower average IQ or about how you are genetically predisposed to crime. Lay it all out there.

With only 1.8 percent of the population how come Jews make up 80% of the one percent his joke about a Jew owning a bank is funny and not very inaccurate. White guys own lots of small businesses yes but big businesses, media, banks the judiciary... you've gotta admit you Jews are pretty powerful for 1.8 percent of the population.

>job
>black
Ha ha! You almost had me there. Good one!

Yes. Play the fucking race card. It will red pill her so hard because she believes in the race card.

No one's going to believe that because she's a SJW. It's going to have to be more subtle than that.

WE'RE FUCKIN WHITE!

checked

Don't even tell the company yourself. Hire an angry jewish lawyer to do it.

Just be a man. You told a nasty joke learn from the mistake or be prepared to have life try to teach you the same lesson again. Source: old fang here.

Yes Jew ignore my valid commentary on Jews being the real 1%... and screech that you're white wow. Solid attempt to distract the goys from facts.

Where'd you get 80, I heard around 50. Not counting crypto jews ofc.

1.8% population and 50% of the big money were the same numbers as the (((Soviet Union))). I wonder if the 1.8 has to do with jew occultists and ther number 18.

2% pop and 50%of the rich are jew numbers you'll see in many countries.>White guys own lots of small businesses yes but big businesses

Yep, and the small businesses are disappearing. Every city you go to, you see the same restaurants, clothing stores, grocery stores etc. The profits from almost everything any of us buy, in any city, are going to the same small group of global jews thousands of miles away.

GET OUT OF MY SAFE SPACE YOU NOG

>I can't black her. White SJW women are the most racist people in our society

It makes ma happy that you are aware of this. It must suck to have a group of people patronising you constantly.

50 or 80% at least a few of us know who the master race is....

Solid points my NAFTA amigo.

She is racist. Say she called you a nigger with no dad and an uncle tom.

The more negative opinions I hear about this baby rapist is making me dislike him more and more.

what was the joke?

Play the race card obviously. Play it well enough and she will suck your dick to prove she's not racist.

I once joked that the Patriarchy was real and that we have monthly meeting where we use the money we saved from the Wage Gap to fund the cocaine and tranny prostitutes, because no girls allowed!

Sadly my boss didn't find it funny... she found it hilarious!

Maybe the baby wanted it i mean who are you to take away the baby's agency you ageist shitlord

you could try a more subtle thing like " you overheard her talking about how she thinks you look like a monkey cause you are black but when you confronted her about it she denied it.

you could say you asked her to lunch on a break but she said she doesnt like being seen in public with black guys cause it will ruin her chances at dating a white guy.

Just say she called you a nigger, say she whispered it to you.

>a harmless joke
...the joke was not funny,
and nobody likes you.
Good luck with your new career.