They still believe that this is white supremacy sign ,god leftist are so easy to manipulate

They still believe that this is white supremacy sign ,god leftist are so easy to manipulate

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/its-okay-to-talk-suicide-prevention-men_us_57c460d1e4b09cd22d919807
youtube.com/watch?v=XpVGmi5Sbek
twitter.com/emmaroller/status/858157866901024768
adl.org/education/references/hate-symbols/white-power-hand-sign
youtube.com/watch?v=gU4w12oDjn8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll just leave this here
huffingtonpost.com/entry/its-okay-to-talk-suicide-prevention-men_us_57c460d1e4b09cd22d919807

Why is this symbol considered a white supremacist sign? Can anyone explain?

Stephen Curry with the shot? (yup) :ok_hand:

pepe and pepe is white supremacy, racist, anti-female according to High Queen Hillary Clinton

for the same reason pepe is

Basicly some fucking geniuses from the "internet" khm Sup Forums started trolling them about it and they took the bait

Yeah they dont even bother to do some research they just believe in anything that suits leftist propaganda

Everytime I use it that's what it means to me.

It is now though desu.

Because anything trump does is racist.

nooo buckwheat not you too

What would be the point?
They have the narrative direction as an assignment, and need to find something to be the story.
It isn't just a "leftist" thing, it is a modern news thing, and was probably always a news/propaganda thing, to some degree.
I was just mentioning that HuffPo had recently done a story, that of course no one will remember if the current narrative keeps momentum and isn't too exposed as BS, that could lead anyone who wanted them to many pictures of White Supremacists.

Throughout my entire life that hand sign has simply meant "Okay". I will not let Jews and SJWs steal it.

You guy's aren't bored with this yet? Is this how you T_D niggers are gonna spend the next 4 years? Discussing low level low iq political discourse. We aren't fucking reddit. We know about the left. The point is that the left are the Jews.
*spoiler alert*
The right are Jews too. You fucks should really go look at how many congress and senate seats are held by Jews with dual citizenship to Isreal.
Who fucking posts Steph Curry? This is taiwanese basket weaving board. Get of my board normies REEEEEEE

Yeah media will do anything to get more money ,they are going as far as free speech allows them to go even furter entering someones privacy ,what they most like are tragic or controversal stories ,that is what people mostly read nowdays

True that ,it is rare to find someone who is actualy fighting for his ideals both left and right

It's actually because they say the first three fingers form a W and the the pointer finger and thumb that form the circle is a P... WP = White Power... no joke, that is what these dullards think.

pic related

Yeah, if you read the article, or for full funny effect, the various threads in other forums, the reactions of people to the "excuse" "b-but I'm not white!" are the best part. Or maybe the "well maybe Sup Forums is trolling us, but it could still be true...why would people say it if it wasn't true...and they are Alt-Right racists, so it must be true...just look at those hand signals..."

This.
But you can't forget the most important part
" we know it is a secret signal to his racist supporters, because Trump (or whomever) is doing it and they are racist, so this is what the signal looks like, so we know they are racist because they are giving the signal!"
Got to do the whole loop.

UR2late Are you going to "rehabilitate Pepe" next?

>Hello fellow kids...

True that ,it is rare to find someone who is actualy fighting for his ideals both left and righ ,everything is just business

The ADL are a fucking joke

>When white people are being demographically replaced worldwide, but somehow everything is a secret white power ritual, and you can't even drink milk or make the "ok" hand sign in public

I'm really starting to believe that they don't believe the dumbass shit they write, but that their leftists readers and constituents are so FUCKING DUMB and so EASILY MANIPULATED that they will believe anything that they write about.

Hahahahaha Internet Cartoon Frog is the gift that keeps on giving well into a new current year

this handsign is the triple 6 of unity0

Wasn't this literally a fake meme to roll the media? How can they call themselves real news?

Every Friday night, I get together with my white supremacist bros and we drink milk while making the "ok" hand sign... we gargle the milk and then try to say "white power" as many times as we can without spilling any of the milk from our mouths.

I probably shouldn't have mentioned this secret but widely performed white supremacist ritual but oh well.. cats out the bag anyways I suppose!

I already posted that. I can't wait until you Polish faggots get invaded again.

Yeah, but I think what they like MOST isn't money, it is profit.
I had never heard of the guy, but I am really liking that recent video on "churnalism" by that reporter who is currently ranting about this and what Sup Forums has wrot...the one I won't name, because the threads keep getting swept. He talks about how economical fake news is. Just fire your research dept. and hire some kid to slightly modify whatever copypasta or press release that shows up on Twitter or Facebook.
Also, freespeak is only good if a big corporation endorses it. Corporations are answerable to advertisers and investors. Loose cannons who are accountable to no one are dangerous, as they could disagree...which we know is harassment and "punching down." Private individuals and small companies should just agree to act as aggregators for the larger outlets and never contradict them.
I like the reporter dude now, because he reminded me of something I'm been ignoring, that even more than tragedy, or controversy, we like confirmation bias.
I laughed my butt off recently over one paper "writing an article" (quoting Twitter) about all the people saying they are canceling their subscriptions to another paper because they had one editorial by a climate change sceptic. But if you offer to prove your audience right, you are golden.
Confirmation bias is better than tragedy, as clickbait, almost as good as celebrity tits.

See:

Well... except it doesn't work when the person is left handed like cernovich is.

Polish nigger can't into spatial reasoning.

This is ACTUALLY joggin my noggin, I remember talking about this hand signal months ago on here...

Fucking retards trying to get 123456789 are slowing the website down.

>The ADL are a fucking joke
Yeah, but they didn't actually have anything supporting this BS (and they didn't have anything about Pepe either, after the first run of "racist frog" they added a "some Pepe memes have anti-Semitic jokes" entry," and just like now, no one actually checked to see if they did call it a hate symbol, like it was claimed that they did) or the previous phase of the hand sign story...both times, people have been linking to a page listing "white supremacy hand signals" and showing a completely different gesture. If anyone calls them on it, the only response I've seen is "see, White Power does use hand signals, so this is just a different one, hand signals are a white power thing!"

youtube.com/watch?v=XpVGmi5Sbek
>Sup Forums HAS BECOME TOO POWERFUL

What did Tim "not a right-winger" Pool mean by this?

r u happy?

twitter.com/emmaroller/status/858157866901024768

adl.org/education/references/hate-symbols/white-power-hand-sign

Can the masked avenger Mystery Minuteman be the next racist symbol of white supremacy?

Why do you care, serb mongrel? You don't think you're white, do you?

Since when it praising Satan a white-supremacy thing?

at least post a shot where he's making the 3-pointer symbol the refs make to signal the scoring table

scary

yeah

all these white power heroes

Yes people read it and they dont even have to bother with any research because those who read dont care either as long as it supports their opinion ,but that is partialy like that because media got them used to that kind of stuf so yea bias,media is hardly monopolised we could actualy say that free speech exists only for those who they see fit

Nah they believe it. They get into a loop when told about something being secretly racist or corrupt. As they will take any denial from that point on as being proof it is real.

Serbia master race boi

delete this

Theo hiddema will rule the world

Toothpaste will flood all of earth in 2020

I KNEW he was a raciss ass cracka. Just look at 3:21
youtube.com/watch?v=gU4w12oDjn8

didn't we create that image to troll people a few months ago?

>mfw I unironicallly used it as a white power sign.

What happened to the ops about turning the peace symbol into a sign for only two genders?

says the guy who believes a pedo ring operates from a pizza parlor...

There's a difference between 'operates from' 'runs' and 'has ties to'.

I'm actually surprised these fuckers haven't just come out and said just by being white is a white supremacist sign.

They have said this.

>it's even in comic sans

>Cernovich has a press pass now
this bumbling lunatic somehow conned his way into a not insignificant level of influence

Yup.