Why do you fags want war with N.Korea so much? You're all going to be sitting in your basements anyway...

Why do you fags want war with N.Korea so much? You're all going to be sitting in your basements anyway. Sick fucks the lot of you.

A

LLAH

a fucking leaf.

because you allowed vancouver to be sold to the chinese
it WAS a jewel

Bless the queen

DINDU

War is fun, faggot.

Only if it's French faggots dying.

I actually want us to feed NK and invest in the country, but they cannot be allowed to acquire useful nuclear weapons. That dynasty must go, no way around it.

I don't want war with NK. I want NK to pull through and nuke the Jews. Turn those lampshades to dust, Kim.

need that enlisting bonus son.

>tfw forgot to sign up for the draft now i'm too old to

Oh look - A Canadian with an opinion on world stage politics. You poof, your shit-tier country will shuttup and toe the line we draw, like always. The real question is how would you even stop us?

I don't want war with the Norks, I just don't give a shit about them. When Trump bombed Syria that genuinely pissed me off because he ruined our relationship with Russia, but if he bombs the Norks, I really couldn't give less of a shit...though if he somehow he ruins our relationship with China over the nork shit I would actually kind of be happy because it would mean the manufacturing will be brought back here.

shut up and buy our wood and milk

Because i give a shit about Tokyo & Seoul and those insane commies could nuke them, i wouldn't mind a nuclear first strike against china either. Anything to put ourselves in the best position we can get and remove any possible threats, kind of like you liberals and preventing nazi propoganda, except if we lose we all die to an enemy nuclear first strike at some point in time. they call it a nuclear doomsday clock for a reason you glass bubble living trophy kid.

A fucking weeb leaf

When we destroy that faggot kim jun ung(or watever its spelled) we can liberate his starving people and give them the freedom and power to establish a true democracy, something you faggot ass leafs would never do because your leader is busy trying to pass laws stopping people from critiquing islam, and he only shows up once a week. what a fucking faggot he is

Because Japan faggot.

Hey how's that NAFTA decision coming along

trudeau bitched out after trump said he was going to cancel nafta and called my president back begging for renegotiations, trump showed pitty on your faggot pm(the guy who wants you to not critique islam and only shows up to work once a week) and said he will consider the renegotiations If and only if it doesn't fuck over the u.s. like it has for years now. if trump don't like the new agreement then it's bye bye nafta, btw how do you like the 20% tariff trump slapped on canadas faggot ass? its also retroactive so you will be paying for the new roads i'll be taking to drive to mcdonalds... c'mon leafe dont mess with an american.

>he guy who wants you to not critique islam and only shows up to work once a week
kek

what kind of faggot ass leaf rebut is this??
If anything it proves trump is so bad ass that he was somehow capable of tripling the u.s stock market while he was playing golf, not only that but lowered illegal immigration in one month more than any other president within the past 20 years.
kek how you deflected fyou original post about nafta, typical leaf tactic, deflect from original topic, attack, and hope ur ego remains unhurt, well i got news for you fagott, you're a faggot, your pm is a faggot, and soon you wont even be able to stop our dairy farmers from importing extreme filtered milk into your faggot ass country,unless trump shows pity on you can accept the renegotiations that favor the u.s
ok now leaf try really really really hard this time :>