Is killing cops the ultimate redpill?

is killing cops the ultimate redpill?

The state is an abomination but it kills degenerates so it's cool.

no. cops are good. they kill dindus.

no you dumb cunt

kys Jamal

>pic related: OP
COPPER PIGS WATCH OUT!

No, that said they're a bunch of retarded failures and Jew fucks.

kys kikes

Front door kicked down in 5,4,3,2...

Drugs cause crime in the first place.

Pic related is Philippine crime rates after the drug dealers started all getting killed.

and you too, kike faggot

this post will trigger statist cucks

I know you guys dont have freedom of speech but he's allowed to have thoughts without having his door kicked in

>no. cops are good. they kill dindus.
Cops are preventing people from killing more dindus because they arrest people who do outside of them (meaning if you are not a cop you are going to prison).

they actually squeal like pigs when you gut em

This. They're faggots who unironically believe in shit like hate speech and that anti-semitism is evil.

Hi Feds! Nice try.

cops are the fucking worst, just another way for the municipality to steal your money. very very few actually kill muh dindus, we usually end up paying for their food and housing while the niggers sit in jail for unpaid fines or a minor drug offense. hopefully i can dorner one someday, always carry boys.

>Drugs can ruin your life
>So I will physically remove those who are doing and distributing drugs to act as dissuasion from causing a drug use endemic among the youth of our society which will drag down everyone, not just drug abusers.

It's more nigpill

>criminalize sale of purchase and distribution of drugs
>people continue buying drugs
>crime rates are high

no shit you fucking moron.

If you're gonna make that case against drugs you'd have to show that, ceterius paribus, crime rates would be significantly higher if the consumption and distribution were legal, otherwise you're just fixing the statistics in your favor.

It's not the profession, it's the person. Stand up to bullies and murderers and ally with the just no matter how they look.

Yeah, they stopped cartels dead in their tracks. Go lick some more boots that protect gangbangers and cartels.

>This. They're faggots who unironically believe in shit like hate speech and that anti-semitism is evil.
In fact you cannot even get into a fight with a dindu without the fucking pigs throwing you in the brig for a hate crime against them (meaning you do not have to kill one just attack one no matter who started it and not only will you go to prison but it will be based on a hate crime instead of just battery or assault).

Cops are fucking nothing without their gang of fellow white knight cops and their badge they are worthless. When i deal with cops it pretty much is the same level as dealing with a gang member or a terrorist (don't spill the beans and shut the fuck up, don't talk to them unless needed, don't make any sudden movements etc).

And at least with gang members they will have to dispose of your corpse somehow they cannot just rationalize themselves as the only eyewitness and just say you were reaching for their gun.

Drugs cause violent crime, is what I meant to say. Probably a majority of murders are dealers killing each other, their customers, or being killed by their customers. Get rid of the drugs and the dealers in the first place and violent crime goes away.

cops only enforce law
you should actually hate laws against drugs

T. Nigger

Fuck off cops are ourguys

hey here's a crazy idea, how about we NOT go against the main principle of the capitalist system: supply and demand

Police departments in the US make a huge chunk of their revenue off of petty possession arrests and minor traffic tickets. They are part of the problem.

Go outside, cops are the most redpilled people when it comes to niggers on this planet.

Care to explain how that has anything whatsoever to do with what I said?

yeah, part, but not the root. besides you kill the cops and you also lose a bunch of benefits you actually don't even realize

how to spot a blm member

>cops make the law

idiot

>Go outside, cops are the most redpilled people when it comes to niggers on this planet.
It does not matter how red pilled a pig is that does not prevent them from enforcing the shit laws women and Jews have pushed onto us.

And when it comes to redpilling on niggers is not fucking hard simply put you must just experience the ghetto life to understand how they operate. Live near project 8 housing, go to fucking school and church with them all that bullshit will awake you on them.

Under a criminalized system sure, but if other drugs were purchased in a similar manner that tobacco and alcohol were, adjusted for their relative toxicities, would that same violent crime happen? The local dealer market paradigm would probably change if you went from a criminalized to decriminalized environment.

No they're not. They're fucking kike and shitskin lovers and are borderline retarded.

if there is demand, supply will find the way, basically. if there are people who will consume drugs (there ALWAYS are), there will be people who sell them.
so... getting rid of the drugs and dealers will get you new drugs and dealers, is what I'm trying to say.

cops kill more white people than niggers you muppet.

Maybe not. I live in a state where weed is legal, and while I don't have enough data to know for sure if the licensed-dealer system works, the black market kills regularly. That's what really needs to be gotten rid of in the first place.

are your cops even allowed to carry guns? spend a minute with a pig in america and maybe you'll understand.

True, the street black market is absolute shit, however online black markets aren't as bad. Having that degree of separation between the dealer and the buy means you don't have much violence, though its only reduced street market dealing somewhat.

no. Cops are just mindless drones who are following orders.

Fair enough. More data is needed for a conclusion on that

>are your cops even allowed to carry guns?
they recently shot a dude for screaming "allahu akbar" in public, so yeah

not an argument, by the way

cops don't make the laws, if you don't like the laws then vote in lawmakers that agree with you

if they're not getting elected, then guess what homo, you're in the minority in this democracy

too bad

OP is a black faggot

If I didn't know any better I would think that the FBI is collecting data on people again.

I think FBI has more authority than local PD. Sup Forums is monitored by FBI and thread might get deleted for me telling you; Ive seen it happen.

I would laugh so hard if that actually happened

May I suggest a better pill for you?
It's very nice,it's made out of lead and it has a beautiful golden color, it's only 9mm in diameter and it functions through skin absorption, to use it you need a handy applicator, but since you're from the US, you should have no problems at all to procure one.
Try it ASAP and see how better you will feel.

only if they deserve to die in that moment

The idea is that jail is worse than drugs, so it acts as incentive. The problem is that if you literally shout "I DO DRUGS." in a crowded street, you won't get hauled off to prison.

so what's the problem?

Right after one of the killings the FBI was all over this place and a guy was telling people and in every thread he would say it the thread would get deleted so I started telling people and the threads kept getting deleted. Sup Forums has been a honeypot for years!

This, and criminals will always be attracted to supplying this because doing so carries a massive risk and with high risk comes high reward. Literally all the incentives are there and never went away.

Fuck OP

But you'd be doing exactly the same thing by decriminalising them. What we really want to do is crack down on a behaviour not a statistic and the way to do that is brutal enforcement against those that TAKE drugs.

>You voluntarily consume a product that can make you addicted to other drugs and really fuck you up
>The state makes it a law that when you consume those products, they can jail you so you don't hurt other people or get others addicted
>Somehow, this is a random cop's fault
Sasuga, user

anarcho-fascism when

fuck off with your low IQ achmed

When th Feds and or leftist news outlets want to try and make Sup Forums look radicalized.

>When Blacklives Matter, a movement adamantly supported by the left already does the cop-killing and threatening.

Why do i get that feeling that if ANY of us so much as said "maybe" we'd be on the news as terrorists but assholes like Blacklives Matter, and various terrorist groups can get away with it?

Only the trashiest, most violent people actively choose the job of cop. They are 80% sick psychopaths & 20% good-guy idealists. It's like loving muslims because a couple of them are peaceful.

I saw black lives matter protest a city over on the news. It was a bunch of Black Panthers holding AK-47's and M4's literally telling cops to their faces that they are going to kill them and they don't get arrested.

>brutal enforcement against those that TAKE drugs.
It doesn't work, our jails are full of drug addicts. In china that publicly execute drug dealers and users ever day.
It does not work. You have to treat the addiction, you have to combat the things that lead up to drugs being the only escape.