There is this app called Whisper which is one of those pop apps that only exists to shape public opinion...

There is this app called Whisper which is one of those pop apps that only exists to shape public opinion. People post text and images anonymously and the userbase is mostly liberal young women. It would be interesting if more people from Sup Forums joined... :^)

you have my bump

lets do it.

Bump

Examples of the kind of stuff that typically gets posted on Whisper. Mostly politics mixed in with sex stories, feminism, confessions about relationships etc. With the anonymous posting it's kind of an imageboard in a palatable format for normies.

This is what conversation looks like, you post your own opinion on an image created in the app and you can see other people's responses when you select an image. [1/2]

I'm all for ruining the normie's thing but holy shot I don't know if I can handle this app. Pic related. Is there some way to zip in bump fun nazi memes to the front page and peace out again?

[2/2] the trick to getting a lot of replies is to post your image to an active group. The most active political group is Unpopular Opinions, and there are lots of groups for specific topics like feminism, LGBT, etc.

>someone makes a post about some liberal shit
>this was years ago, I barely remember it
>reply with some Sup Forums meme
>girl PMs me and starts giving me her fucking life story, obviously irate at me
>just meme on her
>she blocks me

It's pretty fun to fuck with people there. Go to the recent posts tab and tell the people posting in languages besides English that the app is English only, that usually riles them up. I got tired of it though, it's always the same degenerate shit.

If you dont want to post and talk to the normies you could like posts by other fine gentlemen with good opinions to try to get them on the Popular page. :^) it would be possible if there were many such gentlemen liking high quality posts, as it generally takes about 300 likes to get on the Popular page.

I used to do shitposts on this app like a year ago bro
You're so late to the fucking party
I got bored though, i would usually just say nigger or talk about my dad molesting me or sexually assaulting girls at parties or my gf to trigger niggers
Got my friends in on it too

Bump for feminists

You have my bump good sir, for you are a gentleman and a scholar. Liking all the Sup Forumsposts as we speak.

This has potential

How do I know where the good posts are so I don't have to look at all the cancerous posts

Check the Controversial Opinions group, and upvote (heart) all the Sup Forumsposts and even make your own.

I used to use it. Only real entertainment I got out of it was getting a few fairly attractive trannies to send nudes. Yes, degenerate. I don't fucking care.

I'm going to sleep but I upvote and Sieg Heil!

There are people who actually believe this, so yes.

What the fuck that group is all super liberal faggotry.

Is that a real image of Hitler or a shoop?
Also, I'll join in on the redpilling of whisper.

>not your personal army
But I am intrigued...k I'll help

No, was an American impersonator who did acts like these.

I mainly use whisper to get nude pictures from fat birds.

I think there are even school specific tags as well. I remember people at my old high school talking about the "crazy shit" that happens on whisper. I never cared about that kind of stuff while I was there but I kind of wish I had of been so I could be familiar with the app for this occasion.

In other words I can trigger and redpill high schoolers until I'm b&

Not anonymous, they report people to the police for harassment.

>awareness on actual issues
>"my sex junk"

blacks are supperior to whites

caught some dude posting red pilled stuff p nearby me

Doing great work as usual

Keep this place awesome

great idea
no countries for lib shits

This is fun.

Thanks.

Nice, im going to spam bbc and blacked.com to convert white women in bbc sluts.

>>girl PMs me and starts giving me her fucking life story, obviously irate at me

olderanon here. i am literally comfortable telling a girl like this i've met in person "if you're not fucking me im not listening to your fucking problems"

maybe you'd be amazed how many want to fuck after hearing that.

Dumping images of traditional women. Feel free to use these as backgrounds.

*traditional-style images of women.

You anons better be saving these.

>mfw we make post these to make Whisper girls feel less desirable than traditional women, plus the numales start associating Trump with sex appeal

>""""make post"""

I should have an "aryan women in a wheat field" folder.

Now you do

tfw no wheat field wife

That's all I have for now.

why are liberals obsessed with thinking that their opinions are "unpopular"? seriously "i dont think religion is in any way good" is a very mainstream opinion

I think you were too early the party's on its way now

It's one of the Big Five traits, agreeableness. WE're disagreeable and don't really need anyone to confirm our being in the "in-group", but they do.

We're*

What about all those Just War Things images I saw posted on /k/ that belittled those insipid JustGirlyThings memes?

mass dump them onto it?

Get a random image of a stacy selfie and put a mildly suggestive text. You will get bombarded by creeps to drop redpills on

Bump for potential