Red pill me on Australians

I wish to know all the info you have about Australians and your opinions on them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dpvLj_OB-Y0
youtube.com/watch?v=6NN7J-BpHGw
youtube.com/watch?v=uCGN7ifY1SU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we dont actually exist

well 6 or so years ago, aus was never mentioned on pol ever, why we got the spotlight now. ffs

fuck off cunt we're full

They prefer to be called cuckaroos. Also here is the most recent satellite picture of cuckarooistan.

Best country in the world, mate.

Tall poppy syndrome:the country

We're all depressed but pretend not to be.

People are overly aggressive and being 'alpha' is expected of everyone.

Most are alcoholics

A substantial amount are addicted to methamphetamine.

Suicides are pretty common. I've had two friends do it.

Not a nice place despite what you might think. I'm ready to die at any moment.

The cheeky cunts are on a constant state of alert because of deadly fauna like huge spiders, snakes and drop bears

Yeah, Melbourne's fucked. Luckily where I live its awesome!

>full

>Suicides are pretty common

fucking this

Damn relax Aus, I was only fucking trolling. You fuckers are alright, and your country doesn't actually look like a giant asshole.

Cheer up Bro!

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

the "MUH PREHISTORIC WILDLIFE SIMULATOR" is a meme and most aussies are city kids who've never been to the outback in their lives, we all pretend to be happier than we are, our shitskin problem is only rivalled by our gook infestation, every right wing party is well outside the overton window and nationalism is dead, the weather is nice.

Death by car accident is pretty common from age 17-25 too. Lost 5 friends in 4 different accidents because the dumb cunts either hooned and put their '98 Commodore VT into a power pole or drunk drove and put their '98 Commodore VT into a power pole.

We are niggers with white skin. And everyone from Melbourne needs to get ovened.

We are essentially what would happen if the UK and US had a lovechild. The problem is that we are now slowly being degraded by the same cancer that has festered in those other countries for so long. We are full of weak-willed politicians who have felt the touch of (((them))), a disenchanted youth who know their future was sold away to globalization and their cultural identity is constantly being dragged through the mud. Our rural people are killing themselves off in droves and inner city people have nothing but contempt for anyone outside their sphere. We all know we are fucked but are putting a smile on for the kids at this point. I love what my country used to be, because now we are nothing worth talking about.

The outlook isn't good for us right now bros

Abos, through many manifestations and protests cucked the commonwealth using its own laws to claim inalienable land ownership over huge areas which will make them very rich soon Abos in space soon checkem

>the weather is nice

I don't like it. It's too sunny and you're always expected to 'take advantage of the weather'. It's always fucking sunny here, I don't care if I'm sitting inside on a clear blue warm day because it's just gonna be like this tomorrow and the next day and the next day.

I want cold winters where everyones cuddled up inside with their families for a season or two. Then when summer hits everyone gets excited. I noticed this happened in Europe and i think white people are accustomed to this seasonal change. Australia wasn't meant for white people.

I personally like the weather, but I do miss the cold seasons from my home state (Southern Tas)

The cities are fucked. The yuppie cunts refuse to pay a whole dollar extra to support our dairy farmers but are happy to live forever renting an apartment from a Chinese landlord who doesn't even live here.

Lazy, dumb people who have a very easy life.

>t. 56%

>FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

>99% OF THE COUNTY IS INHOSPITAB-

Oh...

(I'm personally eyeing off dat der South West since I like Southern California and South West Oz is completely fucking empty and has 10/10 surf)

And we have a reputation for being agreeable because we've had it easy for so long, but the second a moment of difficulty presents itself we bite our mate's back like a dog.

Guess I live in mexico, that's lit.

>implying we are full

Regional NSW, VIC and QLD are perfectly livable and yet the population is only around 30~50K

this is true but we're all still depressed

Thanks for btfo'ing India in cricket, gave me a lot to work with.

>your opinions on them
Strange seeing people who are so much like us but in such an alien (to me) environment. Shows how anglo culture develops the same when it gets off the island.

perth is a complete ghost town nowadays

Funny cunts.

youtube.com/watch?v=dpvLj_OB-Y0

Baffling isn't it, that's why we need to keep telling everyone

This is everything you ever needed to know about Aussies

youtube.com/watch?v=6NN7J-BpHGw

youtube.com/watch?v=uCGN7ifY1SU

Except the jobs are all centralising in the cities

What I want to know is how the fuck did the dregs of British society (criminals, retards, drunks, pirates, and whores) end up creating a first world country out of a fucking desert in just 200 years?

They told me they were full but they still let me in.

>what are cars and trains

Lots of rum and sheer willpower

The yellow part is full of coons

kek. women...

What even is this? This meme makes literally zero sense. Are you referring to the climate? Because if so, you're still incorrect.

Anyway, after the U.S. inevitably becomes a shithole, you can come here, but you can only live in the fucking deserts in the middle.

See
They literally had to postpone sending the first fleet so the guy that would be the governor could negotiate with the British admiralty to get more rum sent.

The only armed takeover of our government in history was when the New South Walea Corp rebelled during the Rum Rebellion.

Our entire early history is rum, rum smuggling, rum brewing and mutiny because the rum ran out.

No one cared who I was until we put on the flags.

Also our official currency was rum for a few years at one stage.

My city is known as the ice capital of VIC, its true, so many shardheads.

potential great power

It shows the regions and which other regions have almost exactly the same climates you dumb shit.

Degenerate and moronic

>South West Aus is completely emtpty
FUCK OFF CUNT WE ARE FULL

Agreed. I don't mind autumn, winter and parts of spring, but Sumner is awful. I can tolerate it for a few weeks, then it reaches December/January and i feel drained

Nice VPN, you cunt. I bet you're writing this from Nauru.

blue pilled as fuck due to being so irrelevant and far away from the world's problems

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

tis a silly place

>Suicides are pretty common.

really makes you think...

They are the leftovers mongrels from the brits. Extremely retarded.

Fun, generous, like to drink, know how to party/have a good time, riddled with chlamydia.

God every other Australian on Sup Forums is a negative fuckwit.

Maybe if you nihilistic dickheads stopped binge-drinking incessantly and threw away the meth pipe you could get a job and end up with not such a shitty life.

And what's this about being pressured to be alpha? Everyone in the cities are either autistic asians or massive pussies.

Australia is a hoax desu

Its sad when you mentioned autistic asians because that is so fucking true. I hung out with asians and how they interact was....different.

Is there anything worse than the Australian manchildren who inhabit the /aus/ NEET threads on eiightchan?

These "men" are 20-something losers who spend all their time inside, anxious about their appointments with job search agencies and doing everything they can to avoid a job, including going to the doctors and getting certificates that declare them autistic and unable to work.

They get $550 a fortnight and can't even budget it properly. Posts commonly involve asking about or declaring what they will do "with the money" on their pay day.

Other posts are about how they live with their "mummybot" and how to deal with their mothers greivances on their sons loserdom.

These people should just be put down. They dont offer any value to society at all.

bunch o homos

Why are you offended so you want some bluepilled answer like "all good, she'll be right"

No, being realistic about the problems the country has is fine. Being a miserable cunt whining that the country is the worst place on earth and acting as though meth and booze is an understandable way to deal with such a supposed hellhole is giving up, admitting defeat, and it's a leftist mentality.

Every young person in the country is an absolute loser, they'll blame everything but themselves on the miserable lives they lead. And this is coming from a complete autist who hasn't had a real job yet.

wow, rude ;-;

No, I understand. He's just stating it, maybe since the post writes "redpill"
>acting as though meth and booze is an understandable way to deal with such a supposed hellhole is giving up
Don't recall him writing this

He seemed to imply that he at least sympathised with people who do meth and abuse alcohol, that he couldn't blame them for doing so, when he said he was ready to die.

Either way, being ready to die is just as bad as resorting to drugs and it indicates that he's overly pessimistic about the state of the country.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

>He seemed to imply that he at least sympathised with people who do meth and abuse alcohol, that he couldn't blame them for doing so, when he said he was ready to die.

I did not. You seem to be the only one who suggests this. Maybe re-read what I wrote a few more times.

>hasn't had a real job yet

Ah, so you're still in your bubble. Opinion discarded.

Also just for the record, I don't sympathize for anyone, and I don't know why you're accusing me of doing so, when all I did was state facts. Where's all this emotion coming from? Enjoy puberty while it lasts I guess.

There is literally nothing wrong with tall poppy syndrome and you clearly don't understand it.

Terrible shithole, never come here. Niggers, chinks, apes everywhere, i repeat DO NOT COME HERE!

Pussies, if you want to meet a group of people who don't get mad that you're fucking their girl it's the aussies.
Most blokes relo'd up are cucks and those who aren't are mad that their girls are getting pummeled for fun
As long as you weigh more than 60kgs and dont turn your back to 4 of them or trust them to sell you anything then you'll be right.

I have to say this as an Australian - there's one thing we LOVE more than anything - it's Chinese cock tickling the back of our throat. Gets me hard just thinking about it.

If you don't like this reply - then you are NOT progressive enough to live here. FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL.

nah m8, you just cant stand the banter, I dont even think you could comprehend what it is to do a maccas run to recover from a good pissup after some hard yakka, or what it is to have a technicolour yawn after a sly bulls-eye floater smothered in dead horse.

Why I bet you fucking yanks havent even gone walkabout for some sly-grog after the 6 o'clock swill runs dry of the amber, let alone what it is to only pretend to give a shit about aerial ping pong while the ankle biters are around.

Some day you're going to bottle the blood's worth of a bloke who got up in a blue while sitting around the bush telly spinning a yarn about some bunyip around the back of bourke (that's near wup-wup for you yankees), but until then you're not even within a cooee of the big smoke, let alone seeing a true blue, rough and tumble aussie battler at work.

produce nothing. just here to feed the world with our beef and minerals

you're in Wang aren't ya?

I was B'worth a while back

Australia is utterly pooed and chinked.
Ending the White Australia Policy was a mistake.
Soon to be as pozzed as Canada.

Our prime minister is jewish

They are just like Americans.. but with better lives.. they have free health care.. less gun violence.. wayyyy better beaches. Of course we also have animals trying to kill us.. and most of our recent success is based on China's false economy. And we are nastier and more honest than those Canadians and those too likeable Kiwis. And we do say CUNT a lot.. both as a compliment and an insult.

>tfw no petrol sniffin abo gf to get extra cennabux from

The true master race. Humanity's best and brightest, locked away on an island made tougher by the fact everything is trying to kill them.

No-one can compete.

>less gun violence
Australia should have something like the second ammendment in the US so we can start blasting meth heads and abos

A FUCKING LEAF LOL

isn't Ballarat ice capital
if this is my old housemate shout out light a pippy for cj bruz

thats a fucking sicilian

fuck off you mongolian lamb farmer

this. About 10 of the people I went to school with are dead (most being suicides), a whole bunch are in prison, countless teenage pregnancies. Australia is pretty fucked tbqh unless this is also normal elsewhere

The ountry is 40% white

>Tall poppy syndrome
Either you are a FIGJAM, in which case you get everything you deserve or you do not understand what it is.

We have the most shit mentality and always pretend to be friendly which is only superficial. Everyone's a cunt and our cities are Asian.

Aussies are so fucking lazy its unbelievable. The fact anything gets done here at all amazes me given what i see in the office each week.

I've never had a job because of my social anxiety.

You're either a shit cunt or a top bloke.

t. Chink
Make it less obvious, you faggot.