Untitled

cbsnews.com/news/minnesota-man-gets-15-years-for-shooting-5-black-lives-matter-protesters/?

What do we do pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w3-XIGJZMEI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>just keep matriculating the protesters down the street boys

I find it strange that i'm not having this blare on the MSM 24/7. Why is this?
>white male
>guns
>shoots blacks
>black lives matter protestors
What gives?

Remember our heroes.

His name was Allen Scarsella.

1 white life for 5 black ones, good exchange

Send in more /k/ommandos.

This time with NO SURVIVORS

Because he's getting thrown under the bus and they know it. Any heavy exposure would likely cause an uproar.

theres a pattern...

fake news; never happened

F

>News not wanting an uproar
Are you sure? This seems like the perfect thing for them to freak over. This seems like the Zimmerman trial on steroids.

FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE

wonder how he felt becoming a lifelong felon and pariah because of stupid Sup Forums autism

He deserves it for being a fucking retard. One less shitposter ruining Sup Forums.

Raise money for an appeal and a real fucking lawyer

ok, how many islamic terror attacks happened just today?

What's the pattern?

How many kills? 0/5 is a bad wound to kill ratio.

He flew too close to the memes

why are we not killing more niggers?

We congratulate him,and hope for another pentakill streak.

Better narrative years from now when he gets released and does interviews on NPR, BBC, et.al. about how he fell for alt-right extremism but now understands white privilege, feminism, blah blah blah....

>3 years per dude

He got away with a pretty light sentence.

Not considering it should have rightly been considered self-defense.

Mental illness.

Judge has set an example so this doesn't happen again.

They did nothing wrong BLM organized a witch hunt chased them down and tried to gang beat them.

No one even died this guy needs to appeal and get a real lawyer. He got fucked over because of memes on his phone.

>pol
he was from /k/ not Sup Forums

He was a Sup Forumslack in his heart.

Recommend more people do this

Someone find out what jail he's getting sent to, we can send him thank you letters like we did for Brevik.

See how much time his faggots friends get since they admitted they were guilty in court (against the advice of their own lawyer) trying to defend that piece of shit.

>self-defense

You lose that right after you use stupid memes about killing people

Biggest takeaway from this is to use signal or some other secure messaging app so there is not a long history of racist texts in the service providers records when the police come knocking.

BASED

they were being chased by a mob of niggers. how do you fuck up your defense that badly? racist messages? who gives a fuck? freedom of speech and self defense.

They had a god damn mob chasing them simply because they were white and rumors got around they had heat. Anyone who feels bad for the idiot mob are douche knuckles.

Because it doesnt hold under scrutiny. For anyone who wasnt following the BLM chimpout, basically there was a troop of chimapnzees with a few handlers who would go around and make sure everyone was conforming (much like what we see with ANTIFA handlers.) This faggot and his friend were picked out, and chased back to their car. user in the picture turned around and fired after being chased. Doesnt help they memed on camera before this. If it wasnt for that video there wouldnt have even been a case. Apparently its premeditated when you meme about their behavior and bring a gun to defend yourself, then their behavior forces you to defend your life.

>0 kills
Can white people do anything right?

Pretty sure they were cornered too. They had them trapped. That's what I herd anyway.

fuck him. He broke the law.

This is a country of laws.

Not the smartest move to make the video, but the fact stands that the mob initiated contact. I doubt the prosecutor had any evidence past the initial video and made their case on that alone.

Im just going by what little video was shown. I wouldnt be surprised if they were cornered, they were even assaulted prior to being chased, and he still didnt pull his gun.

>trying to defend that piece of shit.
Stfu. I like how there are all these posts about "white people won't do anything" but then when they actually do take action they get hated on.

>One of the shooting victims, Cameron Clark, who is the cousin of the late Jamar Clark, said he is still dealing with physical and emotional pain from the shooting.

>"I can't do a lot of things with my kids anymore, I can't work," Clark said. "I'm going to be living with this for the rest of my life."

this nigger is too funny.

>sorry kids i can't take care of you. muh cousin.

>sorry boss, can't come to work. muh cousin.

This is what happens when a jury of your peers is 5 Somalians, 2 Iraqis, and some gurls nayumed Queen Sheneequh and your judge is some faggot who watches life from his cuck shed.
What a stunning display of tolerance Minnesota.

what law? didn't know there was a law against defending yourself from a violent mob.

Can't_____ the ______

Cuck.
>white people need to do anything
>**white guy shoots at protesters attacking him**
>"fuck him"
>proceed to throw him under the bus
..and then you guys wonder why white people don't get any where.

They fucked up doing it in nu-Sweden.

this guy is hilarious

>15 years for shooting terrorists
Fuck you Minnesota. If you ever get carpet bombed, you 100% deserve it.

U mad white boi?

They didn't do anything. Scarsella and the rest of the /k/ommandos acted entirely in self defense. This is a miscarriage of justice.

stfu bitch

There isn't the only reason it went down like this is because it was claimed their meming proved premeditation and they either didn't have the full account of what went down or didn't want to hear it. They need real fucking lawyers.

Ik, that's what I meant.

This guy is a fookin legend at the end of it all.

It was both the videos AND the text messages. "Wanting a chimp to chimp out so you can shoot them". Without those two there would've been 0 case and they would've been free. Don't LARP and meme IRL and you'll be fine. Also don't put yourself in dangerous situations even if it's lawful because shit might happen and you'll get fucked real hard. Who would've thought normies don't understand Sup Forums memes.

3 years per nigger
not bad!

This is an example of memes coming to life.

This is the 'at least I still have the constitution"meme.

The prosecution successfully got them to convict based on their opinions of him and his views and not on the facts.

Which is proof that the right to jury by peers is only fair if they are actually your peers....

Ran 2 blocks and then he shot. Judge determined he failed in his duty to retreat and that he caused a riot.

Bulging their eyes for the mugshots just to be silly.

Sorry faggot. I don't get paid to post. Faggot's own defense lawyer cucked him

> Defense attorney Laura Heinrich argued Scarsella was "naïve" at the time of the shooting, didn't know what life was like for black people on the north side of Minneapolis, and that his brain may not have fully developed, because he was around 22 years old at the time he put on a mask, went to the Fourth Precinct to live stream, and eventually shot five people.

he masked up like an antifa faggot.

lock em up

BLM are terrorists, Ivan. Black Terrorists Matter. BTM.

What goes on in Aland?

>there are people here that didn't witness the jamjar protests and the jim streams

The second half of the /k/ stream, the part that didn't get uploaded, was one of the biggest black pills to swallow. Watching cucky whites yell at police along side niggers was too disgusting for words.

I hope we as a board can snd care packages to this guy for the next decade. He didn't ask to be ambushed by niggers.

>inb4 someone brings up meme texts he sent a year before the incident

Don't live in Minnesota.

By the way, the head juror was a Canadian migrant who said this was revenge for Georeg Zimmerman.

>This isn't Florida!

lel.

final refuge of swedish culture

Guilty as charged. You can be pen pals and shit. Maybe even donate to his Canteen fund.

They can't lock us all up when it comes down to it.. he was just improving the world.

Blm btfo

Because it's literally a case where they said it's okay to

>attack white people

It's not okay to;

>Defend yourself

No need to publicize that.

Didn't anyone die? He should at least get life

sound fair to me !!

it was texts from months ago
they had 0 case
hope he appeals

It would be different if he went down there and Roof'd them.

He got rail roaded hard.

No need to sell that.

I'm going to sleep but just remember
More dead black people is good
More white people alive is good

Don't let them tell you otherwise

>Defense attorney Laura Heinrich argued Scarsella was "naïve" at the time of the shooting, didn't know what life was like for black people on the north side of Minneapolis, and that his brain may not have fully developed, because he was around 22 years old at the time he put on a mask, went to the Fourth Precinct to live stream, and eventually shot five people.
So basically a "lol he was stupid" defense? I'm not a fuckwhitepeople kind of guy but this is a pretty shitty defense for killing people. It reminds me of that one faggot who ran over people then used the "he's too sheltered and rich" defense

He should get 15 years for shooting five and not killing any.

Underrated

Save his name so we can break him out when we take power?

>meme texts he sent a year before the incident

He's so devious that he planned to ambush the peaceful protesters a year in advance

but i thought the cistem was raycis and honkeys never get incarcerated?

that was the sentencing argument
during the trial they tried to support self defense

seriously. the fucking judge in the trayvon martin case ruled that the pictures found on trayvon's cell phone that he took with a gun in his hand and a weed plant couldn't be used in the case, but some text messages made long before a mob attacked them is enough to convict? this is bullshit.

The jurors literally admitted to convicting him based on the race shit because "that's not okay in Minnesota." Anyone with a drop of swede blood should be eradicated from the face of the earth.

Is that legal? Shouldn't that be grounds for dismissal at least?

there you have it. these sick fucks now believe bad language is a bigger transgression than mob attacks.

they deserve to be amy biehl'd.

youtu.be/w3-XIGJZMEI
tl:dw niggers admit they attacked the whites first and that after being cornered one of them started firing wildly into their nigger horde

because he was jumped by a mob of niggers and obviously defended himself
if the racial roles had been reversed it would be on MSM 24/7 "BLACK MAN DEFENDS HIMSELF AND KILLS 5 VICIOUS RACIST WHITE SUPREMACISTS"

BUT HE SENT RACIST TEXTS A YEAR BEFORE THE PROTEST

THAT'S PRE-MEDITATION

I can see my house from that photo.

Laugh at him for being such an idiot.

let's make him a statue

The Jury was all white.

didn't know they had kangaroo courts in burgerland

>white supremacist
>brown hair, brown eyes

evrytim

>one of them literally isn't even white

Parole in 5 years. 1 Year per nigger life. Still not fair but OK, I can dig it.