Donald Trump: North Korea could still face military action as Japan moves warship to protect US

news.com.au/world/asia/uss-carl-vinson-in-drill-with-south-korea-after-north-fired-missile/news-story/024fcdf1484b35c7fb2885b1aee74322

Trump is a fucking cock tease

When asked at during a factory tour before his rally in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, to mark his 100th day in office what his message on North Korea is, Trump told reporters: “You’ll soon find out, won’t you?”

Asked whether that meant military action, Trump said: “You’ll soon find out.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w1PiY1kIlmQ
adsbexchange.com/airborne-military-aircraft/
news.com.au/world/asia/the-3-trillion-catastrophic-cost-of-a-north-koreaus-war/news-story/53445b1ec1e10dd65c9a00ff2c50d8ef
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's either nothing, a decapitation strike, a US false flag, or, longshot, a proxy war

its a us false flag

War is exciting.

Somethings up, the Marines and NATO both have planes in the air, that's unusual

Source/link?

The U.S Marines stationed in Darwin all left three days ago

youtu.be/w1PiY1kIlmQ
MS 13 is fucked

Sauce?

The ones that just arrived? Or the ones that were already here?

youtu.be/w1PiY1kIlmQ
MS 13 is fucked

adsbexchange.com/airborne-military-aircraft/

>could
so at this point this is just two dogs barking at each other

Trump is gwb

>In the sidebar: Oy vey what about the refugee crisis if (when) North Korea is invaded, goyim? 30 million Koreans, goy!
news.com.au/world/asia/the-3-trillion-catastrophic-cost-of-a-north-koreaus-war/news-story/53445b1ec1e10dd65c9a00ff2c50d8ef

yeah

its happening

Thanks.

This is the final nail in the coffin. Humanity, having amassed immense technological prowess, has begun to collectively awaken to the ongoing spiritual hijacking and enslavement of human civilization. The puppet masters and super-elite are gathering all their strength, faster than ever before seen, in order to ensure their precious commodities and human resources are crushed without impunity. This is the deep breath before the plunge. These are the end times, kids. Hold onto your butts.

The ones that have been here for awhile.

I have a friend stationed in Darwin

i ain't paying for that
we'll just kill then all

Ideally, nobody pays for shit

we just adopt/intake the (female) refugees on an ad-hoc basis, so I can finally get a fucking wife/gf

oy vey fresh goy cannon fodder

NK has been sabre rattling for decades.

They just want attention.

Don't waste my tax dollars on this, okay?

U.S. Marines aircraft no longer transmitting
>It is assumed that if entering combat, pilots will press the “off” button on the transponder making them invisible to this site and traditional secondary radar
Wew lads

storm the beach
kill the men
rape the women.

ok

Interesting times.

So have the US. If the US did not bother with bases in Asian and pointing nukes at China, Russia and Fat boy this dispute would have been over years ago. Trump is doing the best thing possible by pushing for a reaction.

Nice big juicy US cock. I think they will lie down quite quickly.

Thanks. I'm a dumbass.
How do you tell where they are flying?

>Trump is doing the best thing possible by pushing for a reaction.
Kim likes his basketball too much. If Trump is banking on NK to "shoot first", he's gonna have to wait until the NBA finals are over...in about ~2 months.