Make Vault Tec Boy a sign of white nationalism

So vault tec boy looks like the typical "Master Race" image when I think of Hitlers perfect race. Lets not forget how stupid the media is, reporting that the ok sign means "white power".
If y'all help out I bet the media or Bethesda will react to the memes.

Damn this is actually a good one since so many fat ugly lib gamer/girls have tattoos of him,could lead to many keks

Underrated post senpai, I'm on board!

Thumbs up to white pride

ID >fag

Bethesda used to get libshit out of their games you know. After New Vegas (filled with faggots) they started shoving liberal talking points and homosexuality into their games.
I'll never forgive Obsidian for ruining future Beth games with their agenda.

Make it a Swedish white pride thing first then change his jumpsuit to correspond with white nationalist flags from other countries

>TFW already have a pin

Leave Fallout alone. Bethesda raped it beyond all repair at this point.

No one even knows what Fallout is and the people that do typically refer to Fallout 3 as the first game that they played in the series .

also

Briliant, next objective for the Gesta/pol/

Make The MEMES

He is dressed in Swedish colours, and Hitler adored Sweden as the purest race.

Some drawfag that can make the vaultboy into a nazi?

We should also mess with the anime people and meme one punch man as a skin head

its not quite all encompassing like the okay sign. but its particularly easy to do. plus we've been out of that game for a while. manipulating media shills into critical mass is our bread and butter.

He certainly won't tolerate race mixing.

bump

Does anyone see a WP in this picture? Even if its really shit

kek

NO! Don't destroy the Fallout franchise. They will change it into a black guy if we do this.

they'll just make the next one black. Stop trying to derail us from making the peace/V handsign mean 2 genders.

Shouldn't we make the mascot from blizzards overwatch or something?

I'm. It sure of Bethesda is redpilled but they aren't pandering this liberal shit to my knowledge, we should take a company's game that pushes this liberal agenda and twist it to our advantage

NOOOOOO GUYS DONT DO IT.
Do you want them to make another game like SJW Effect Assdromeda?

I think it's better keeping him blue and yellow, and the text "håll Sverige rent, håll Sverige ariskt" (Keep Sweden kleen, Keep Sweden Aryan) and then you change the colour to mechanical the flag (eg Denmark white and red) and change the text to Danish

This will backfire, making Bethesda more cucked and making even worse meme games (if that is possible). I can't see the end game of making these guys suck more jewish cock.

The game is already dead, let's make something good out of it

nice.

This

Pretty smart idea

This guy is right, fallout 5 will be trash just like 4, might as well fuck around while its still a super """"nerd"""" attractant.

Make him smile desu

It is even bether with black background

you guys have no idea how badly i want my fallout bobble head to be a sign of hate speach

fuck they learned their lesson from the shitty sales. plus even if they do they will just be another failure next to marvel. it sucks when any of them fall but its more propaganda against them.

Was 4 this bad I never got around to playing it

It wasn't a bad game, just a bad fallout game.
Very little rpg elements, but if you like open world shooters then it was pretty good

GOYIMS THERE WAS A "" "White Power"" "" ALL ALONG

The 4 was just awful. I couldn't stomach those power-up fiends and crap dialogues; a literal Skyrim.

Sup Forums is not your personal meme army

captcha: stop stop

>just played fallout 3 earlier today

Synchronicity is real

That is the goal. We need to make gaymers and NEETs rebel against the system. We need to make the media and developers turn on white people even more than they already have. You have to make the fire rise, we are not here to make peace. KEK is a god of CHAOS.

you're mad

I think that's our true goal. The Jews orchestrate chaos here and there but manage it to deliver certain outcomes. If we create ultimate chaos it will ruin their plans. Just look at the Weimar Republic, they pushed their luck too fast and too soon.

Skyrim was pretty alright for a modern adaptation unless you like the horrendous combat mechanism in morrowind

>We should also mess with the anime people
>anime people

Where the fuck do you think you are newfag?

lol you caught me XD i am a newfag. but still think is good idea for vault tec boy, no?

It will probably just backfire.

They create memes of him being progressive and liking multiculturalism and Bethesda changes him.

>HtpqpJj
eh wont stop me. fallout 4 was shit so ill have fun beating it up

>Violating the NAP

I liked Daggerfall the most, but Morrowind can do the point: 3D made the writers of ES and Fallout brain dead. Aside from NV and Morrowind, Bethesda titles are just disappointment after disappointment. Oblivion fucking sucked, and they fixed the mechanics

You guys are just going to make them change the next vault tech boy to a nigger
Please stop

Now do one for your own country, whit the cloth color of your own flag.

your concern only makes me want to fuck with the game even more

White pride vault wide

Don't. All you'll do is get Bethesda to force diversity in the next fallout game.

Text is "keep ___ clean, keep __ aryan

HE IS ALREADY MAKING A WHITE SUPREMACIST SYMBOL! WE NEED TO INFORM THE PEOPLE ABOUT THIS!

I was too young to play dagger fall but even after all its fault morrowind was my favorite but I was alright with skyrim the mods made it bearable

When you see a coalburner.

I hated the last Fallout, so fuck this series.
Lets do it.

Who cares, their next game will probably be even worse than F4

Making memes right now

better post em here for us to see

do this but with the german colors and text

Bumping this

photoshop his eyes blue and put a nazi armband on him

>that hand

ayy lmao

and it's kinda hillarious because i was thinking about making vault boy a nazi symbol while i was playing fallout 4

ALLL AAABBABOOOAAAR
DDD!!

Sorry to let you in on this but if you post on Sup Forums especially pol you are subhuman and not part of the master race.

What i nice shirt!

Leftists, anybody.

needs a thumb/palm line and for his other fingers not to come so far down

it's already fucking destroyed

Something like this, but better

This is the best I could do.

Vault-Tec did nothing wrong.

do this as well

Deus Vault!

But there are brown versions too, heck the mobile game is so brown that people made mods to change it.

As if obsidian has any control.
Bethshit just succumbed to the same sjw pressure that so many companies these days do.

I liek milk

What a great idea

Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion and FO3 had no SJW shit in them. Come New Vegas they start suddenly shoving it into Skyrim and FO4.
They took hints from New Vegas, fucking empty piece of shit pretentious shack simulator trash game.

Good post user, I'll be using this later

omg this is perfect

fuck i made typo's

wasted

then fix and repost

please somebody grammarnazi this bitch

This level of autism

gg

this, yet another re-skinned elder scrolls isn't really FO at all. Lets have some fun with it.
And if they do go SJW in the next one, well, let's make the reason why it doesn't sell (no sir, not because it's stale beans, you went and black washed it)