Once we've completed the formation of a European Superstate by 2025, what should we do about the Switzerland problem...

Once we've completed the formation of a European Superstate by 2025, what should we do about the Switzerland problem? The way I see it, we have four options:

>invade and annex
>ignore
>starve them to death by cutting off all access to and from Switzerland
>turn them into a sort of Australia v2 and use them as a massive prison and refugee camp

Which would you prefer?

Send all the brown people there

also i'm rooting for germany to finally unite europe under one flag

Fuck off Merkel

>Once we've completed the formation of a European Superstate

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I like the way you think. I shall be done.

I think not chump

How does one form a superstate without other countries?

I'd be partially down for it but I don't like how you enforce your own law and make pakis invade.

Only countries with a self-determined future are allowed to post ITT.

Sorry, mountain jew.

This sums up the view of most British people. They would like to be in the EU, but all of the horseshit that comes with it like letting in poverty stricken shitholes like Romania who immediately send half of their citizens over here means that nobody wants to stay in it.

i enjoy shopping in your 3rd world country. your whores suck dick for what amounts to 10-15 seconds of work here

Pakis will have to be sent back or, alternatively, to Switzerland.

>our whores suck dick for what amounts to 10-15 seconds of work here

Plus, with the microdick pity discount they grant, it's basically a bargain for you.

>Things germans can't legally own
:^)

No I do want to be out of the EU 10000% but I'd be down for the EEC that we joined just for trade

I'm in favor of free mobility, but it needs to be reformed and more strictly regulated.

If you're a skilled worker and can find legal employment and you contribute, you can stay. The moment you try to apply for welfare, you're sent back home or, alternatively, to Switzerland.

>invade and annex
just try it faggots

The EU's immigration policy will destroy Europe, if you enforced strict immigration laws Britain would still probably be in the EU

I'm sorry the EU allowed hundreds of thousands of Poles to flood into your country. Please accept my sincere apologies.

No country should have to deal with that.

Ignore. Switzerland is (and will most likely remain) so integrated into European institutions that it might as well be a member, but if they don't want to be able to vote in Council, that's their decision and it is to be respected.

The EU is cancer , they should only have let in developed wealthy countries. That would mean no large population movements.

>Post your face when your village of 550 people has more guns than the entire german military

this will never happen

hang on. you were importing pakis en masse before you even joined the EU

The EU wont last a decade

I'm not even that arsed about the poles, at least they're Christian and partially want to integrate into society, it's just the pakis, Sweden and Germany are about to commit suicide, just imagine if the EU was just Western European countries like France, UK and Germany we would dominate and compete against America.

>>invade and annex

this ofc

>exploited our countries

When will this bullshit leave the public mind.

Colonization was the best thing to happen to these people, plus colonial powers freed the Arabs from the Ottoman Turks (perhaps a mistake).

Then this is what you get in thanks.

Europe needs coups.

>just imagine if the EU was just Western European countries like France, UK and Germany we would dominate and compete against America.

Plus Austria and Northern Italy, with Switzerland being used as a prison and refugee camp. It would be heaven.

I used to work with Skweezy Jibbs when he did afternoons at KUFO in Portland, Oregon. His name back then was Tim Savage.

Australia 2.0 sounds most diabolical/jewish. Let's do that.

Not really immigration was like 5k a war back then compared to 300k today

I like the way you think.

>When the guns to citizens ratio is on point