Live in a 90% white community

>Live in a 90% white community
>See non-white (especially black or arab person)
>Get mad

Anyone else have this problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/
youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic&feature=youtu.be
m.liveleak.com/view?i=e4d_1415986323
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm a 220 lb black man with a 121 lb white gf

hope that makes you more mad

>121lb

Too big. Sorry Jamal

why is it always a gf and not a wife?

“Examining the Birth Trends, Family Structure, Economic Standing, Paternal Relationships, and Emotional Stability of Biracial Children with African American Fathers,” Tiffany Calloway

clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/

1. At the time of your child's birth were you and the father married
Caucasian: 97% NO
Asian: 85% NO
Hispanic: 95% NO
>whores

2. Did you and the father of your child eventually marry?
Caucasian: 80% NO
Asian: 92% NO
Hispanic: 99% NO
>give the milk away for free, why buy the cow?

3. Number of children the participant has
Caucasian: 1 50%, 2-4 49%
Asian: 1 86%, 2-4 14%
Hispanic: 1 15%, 2-4 80%
>asians learn their lesson, whites + hispanics can't keep their legs shut

4. For women with multiple children, do the children have the same father?
Caucasian: 82% NO
Asian: 75% NO
Hispanic: 81% NO
>wow, look at these worthless fucking whores

5. Annual earnings
Caucasian: 15% unemployed 75% once you go black, you're a single mom

9. Does your child have a good relationship with their father?
Caucasian: 94% NO
Asian: 89% NO
Hispanic: 98% NO
>black "men" = horrible neglectful fathers, probably abusive too

...oh, right. Niggers.

No, it's more like
>live in 50% white community
>see muslims everywhere
>on way to work, hear in the radio another batch of fresh muslims has arrived
>watch news in the evening, be told we're all horrible people for not integrating with them
>make plans with wife to move to Ireland asap

The problem is there's really not many places left to go to. Most white nations are having issues.

Sorry bro, I feel bad. My community is mostly white

Live in a 90% white community and all the black people here are quite and keep to themselves. I'm married to a Japanese woman and its great

>90% white

Uh...uh good leaf.

Why they didn't test the fertility, health and IQ of the children? I bet they all are far lower than the average.

Eh i've seen this,2007-2014 the number of gypsys went down hard(the year we entered the EU)and you could actually walk the streets at night without getting knifed.
2017 walk the streets see more niggers and sandniggers than gypsys plus colored hair SJWs....REEEEEEEEEE

>live in 90% white community
>see black minorities harassing other minorities
>see other minorities shitting up the streets with graffiti
Sometimes I stop and just look at the quality of these people, you see a guy on the train looking like a massive south asian Danny Trejo and wonder why at some point in time, somebody assessed the guy and said "yes, let's let him in!". Why do we do this?

i take the train to San Francisco every day and when I hear some chink speaking his gutteral quacking flip flop language I literally have to move to another car.
I also push them when they purposefully block my path while looking at their phone to seem "busy"

I live around nothing but niggers and spics so no

why would anyone expect any different?

>Why do we do this?
because of Elliot Rodger cucks like this

The yellow fever cucks need to be gassed

>live in Commiefornia
>talking with friends, half of them are brown, and half of those are muslim
>apparently a hijab-wearing muslim girl had eyes on one of my muslim friends
>would be perfect match
>brown dude from pakistan only likes white girls
>rejects
JUST

>Live in a 90% latino community
>See a white person (especially a blond/e)
>Start to stare at them with a smile and get whitepilled on the inside just for a few moments

Such is life in commiefornia

>mfw saw 25 mixtures of shitskins in my city
Wanted to curb stomp them all.

We're compromised as well, I've been doing basic IT fixes for some local primary schools and it's like 50% non-white.

>his country let non-white people take over
I'm really sorry for your situation.

id like to offer you salvation in Scotland, since were 95% white, but this country is shit for many other reasons

check this out
youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic&feature=youtu.be

I've gotten good at it, but every time I see a nigger, a sand nigger, a mudslime, a wetback, or any interracial couple, I get a deep, genuine feeling of avarice, and hatred. We'll get these wastes of sperm cells out of our lands. We simply have to wait for the right time.

>the non-whites in his neighborhood are not entirely polite and law-abiding East Asians

What the fuck kind of a name is "Assclowns United," and why do you keep shilling your music here? Of course Macron is one of (((them))). The music itself isn't even good

>See Arab or Spic in a soccer jersey
The shitskin plus the display of non-American culture makes me angry. Like wear an NFL jersey or get the fuck out.

that guy who was shot at random by the livestreamer, he met his girlfriend when he was 56 and she was 16, apprently it's normal in these communities to be 25 and have a 13 year old girlfirend. There are many more women than men out of jail so one guy can have 10 kids.

really opened my eyes

>its a pretty warm day here
>go into town
>shitskins are all wrapped up in jackets and wooly hats

If you cant handle the cold then you were not meant to live here

Enjoy your lowered property values and crime when more of them start moving in :^)

Me too and I thank the fuck they took me in

Moved from Poland to Czech and in particular Ostrava and the place is crawling with a fucking gypsies. God damn it.

I live in the country, but I can't drive across Melbourne (on the odd occasion I need to) without yelling "go home" to myself in the car about 30 times on any given drive. It's a real problem desu.

99% white city. Feel bad for niggers here. No welfare, brutally cold weather, women won't even talk to niggers let alone date them

I was at a drive through and the woman was some sort of middle eastern, talking all disrespectful. I found myself glaring at her with anger, just waiting for her to fuck up so I have an excuse to lash out.

It's not healthy man.

Look for people in cars not on the street. That way your country looks much whiter.

m.liveleak.com/view?i=e4d_1415986323

Nfl jerseys are ugly you honkey yank

You people are beyond help.