HERE SHE COMES!

Le Pen is gaining speed boys! GIVE HER YOUR ENERGY!!!!

express.co.uk/news/politics/797297/French-election-polls-latest-Marine-Le-Pen-will-win-odds-Emmanuel-Macron

express.co.uk/news/world/798029/french-election-marine-le-pen-emmanuel-macron-final-french-vote

firstpost.com/world/french-presidential-election-as-emmanuel-macron-hunts-rural-vote-marine-le-pen-celebrates-alliance-3413850.html

dw.com/en/opinion-polls-tighten-ahead-of-french-presidential-election/a-38502521

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/JeVote?src=hash
youtube.com/watch?v=uP9OqFHUfCs
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
youtube.com/watch?v=rNxeHm74COk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Le Pen take my energy!!

Her victory is nigh.

good polls are bad, it will make people idle

KNOCK KNOCK!!

bump

>the press totally is neutral goy

spread anti-Macron memes in french on twitter!

Imponderable kek

DONT VOTE FOR THIS ZIONIST SHILL YOU FUCKING RETARDS

if you vote for Le Pen you're a "raciste"!

If they're both kike shills, but Le Pen wants to give the French a chance at leaving the EU, they should absolutely vote for Le Pen

Go away ShariaBlue

Get on twitter and meme this beautiful women into the presidency!

#JeVote #JeVoteLePen #JeVoteMacron #LePen #Macron

twitter.com/hashtag/JeVote?src=hash

Trump? No chance to win they said
Brexit? Highly unlikely to pass they said
LePen? 41% to 59% with 10 days to go!

Send her your energy!!
KEK WILLS IT!!

KEKISTANI ARMY NOW

Macron no!
Macron yes!

Retour vers Hollande!

>express
lol

Birds of a feather...

Why isn't Last Look Guy a meme known to every French person?

She's not. Far from it. Scaring people to bring them to vote is the oldest trick in the book.

SAY "NO"
YOU CAN'T STAY
GRANNY FUCKERS
GO AWAY!

Par ici la France!

THE ONLY THING LE PEN WANTS TO DO IS USE AHMED AS AN EXCUSE TO LIMIT ACTUAL EUROPEAN FRENCHMEN'S FREEDOMS

VOTING FOR LE PEN IS A STEP IN THE WRONG DIRECTION. THERE IS NO POLITICAL SOLUTION

Such wonderful copains!

Why don't they put out any new polls during weekends? I want to know how much Le Pen's alliance with dupont affected the polls desu

>still 20 points behing
>one week left
>no momentum

she'd need the biggest turnround in electoral history to win. I give her less than 1% chance.

I hate your language, frogs.

>THERE IS NO POLITICAL SOLUTION

You're not convincing anyone by typing in all caps you faggot

she can go fuck herself

French fag (expat) here:
He will win, whether it is by votes, or by cheating... France is lost.
He has basically 95% of the medias for him, and the whole Trump winning in that position card has already been used.

Frexit tu M'excite!

Le Pen will win

The feeling's mutual

VIVE MARINE!!!

toasting to give energy

ahh. his final days. using that "education" her earned in film and photography. truly an educated individual

you can see it on his face. right before the bus of peace tears him a new one. the face of higher intelligence. such a sophisticated fellow would never vote for trump

dumb rural retards..

She still won't win, except if a big terrorist attack happens right now.

If Macron wins we win, too. Because public sentiment will continue to get more and more redpilled.

If Le Pen wins it will be a kind of detante, turning the pressure valve to let off some steam. With Macron, the pressure continues to build.

We all watch with patience for the pipes to burst.

Good question.

>Why isn't Last Look Guy a meme known to every French person?
Damn good question. I'm haunted by that moment. Can someone make this? I don't have the tools. But I will spread it!

kek

Please manage to win have my energy

Or if a big scandal is revealed about Macron. Where is that Australian Ecuadorian shitposter when you need him?

sending some digits your way le pepe

>She is gaining! she is all the way up to 41%

Jesus. Hadn't seen that before. Twitter will ban you from posting that I guess.

Sit.

Good dog.

You can go fuck yourself

JUST TAKE MY BASED SCREENCAP (futurama meme)
pic realted. most powerful number ever

youtube.com/watch?v=uP9OqFHUfCs
evening drives in france seem so comfy

Even if it stays that way, it's not that bad.

EU breakup NOW!

What's for dinner?

It'll be interesting to see how the percentages have changed what with all the terrorist attacks.

If it hasn't changed much, I will give up on France.

In France, school kids learn up to three languages by the time they graduate from high school. In America, we barely learn one.
> Is our children learning ?

These are some spicy memes for a leaf. Praise kek that you're on our side!

Will enough trucks of peace come for Le Pen to reach 50% in the next 5 years or will France become New Algeria by then?

dude sick i saw that include me in the screencap

People vote for this jew? France is cucked

If wikileaks dropped some shit it would be a Russian conspiracy shitstorm. Do you really want that?

I'm not even a frog but I will channel my frog energy.

Also none of you dare steal my original Pepe. It's mine and only I can have it.

A while back some politican compare the National Front to ISIS. Marine le Pen then used twitter to show isis propaganda (journalists executions) and said something "this is what you're comparing us to". She was condemned by a french for showing violence. No joke.

Too late. Saved.

The only connection Le Pen has to Russia is her financing came from a Russian bank. Why? Because no bank in France or Europe was willing to give her any support.

It's fair game imo if the kike bankers are going to block politicians or political parties they don't like, to go to banks that WILL give them support.

Besides, only liberal idiots believe the muh Russian hacking meme. If you think Russia is a threat to Western democracy and not the kikes, you're a fucking moron.

The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

I'm not even sure the terrorist attacks benefit her that much, sure some people will say "enough with those fucking Arabs" but many others will say "I better not risk anything and cling to the status quo because what's happening outside is already so frightening". I remember that in 2012, I was expecting her to outperform the polls after the Mohamed Merah attack (who headshot little jewish girl at the exit of her school ffs), but she did not.

The rapefugees OTOH...

P R A I S E

fresh get posting

forgot pic Xdd

Literally.

Are you people not interested in leaving the EU?

You don't want to control your borders?
You don't want to control your laws?
You don't want to control your immigration?

Are French people that cucked?

>when America has to push the french to uncucking themselves because most of them are low energy defeatists

Why does the choice to save Europe rest with France?

TAKE MY ENERGY AND WIN LE PEN!

Because Austria and the Netherlands refused the final blow.

youtube.com/watch?v=rNxeHm74COk

^ Rarest of all Pepes: creates a space-kek rift when watched, sending pure energy to Le Pen!!

Praaaaaaaaise Be

TAKE MY ENERGY FRENCH BROS

Amateur artist here.

If you win Marine, I will draw you a better portrait.

LE PEN FOR THE VICTORY.

Providence.

Liberte!

Depends, old Frogs are scared shitless of a FREXIT because they fear a devaluation of their savings.

A lot of normies bought the "EU is peace", "Erasmus program is the greatest thing" (an exchange program between students from European countries), "I don't want to change money when crossing a border" memes too.

But honestly, it's mainly a divide between people benefiting the status quo and those that are not.

#ImWithHer Take my energy!!!!

ENERGY! HERE!

Meme engineer reporting in. Share my OC, anons!

MAXIUM ENERGY..... BOOOOOOOSTTTT
PRAISE KEK

Le Pen doit gagner pour frances propre santé mentale et de la stabilité

that won't reverberate with the french, they don't understand pepe or chan culture

you need to target Macron, make him look unelectable, make him look like an artistocrat, quote his stupid statements, etc

Anons anons, make sure you're sending your energy to the right Le Pen.

pls

Nice work user! All energy helps!

Meme magic real boys!

#ImWithHer

Stolen from another user.

Yesterday I was talking with some people around 60yo-65yo, retired, they got money.
They are all supporters of Fillon the "classic right" guy which lost last week.
They all said they won't vote at all, though I suspect some of them will vote Lepen just to piss of media wich they take for responsible for Fillon failure.

Also on Facebook I start to see 30-40 yo people telling they are pissed of that media keeps telling to vote for Macron, and that they won't vote at all or they'll vote Lepen 'cause they are fed up of being told what to think.

Also saw two interviews of black young men, they told they won't vote for Macron because he'll fuck them worst than Lepen could do.

I did it and I'll do it again. #ImWithHer

Even the immigrants should be voting Le Pen.

All the new-comers are making them look bad, and will only result in a backlash when the day of the rope comes.

It's time for France to bring back the guillotine.

You are bloody damn right