Why do only ameriniggers die in tornados and storms?

Storms hit the pacific all the time and depending on the country, people don't die even if it hits a country like Fiji. Is "evacuate your home" or "insurance cover" or "move to higher ground" too much for rednecks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Szwd-0tatdo
youtube.com/watch?v=v075d9Vfqcg
io9.gizmodo.com/the-u-s-gets-more-tornadoes-than-anywhere-else-in-the-1561468276
nydailynews.com/news/national/oklahoma-meteorologist-criticized-tornado-warning-article-1.1364792
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_F5_and_EF5_tornadoes
youtube.com/watch?v=WEH4Tj-eQa0
youtube.com/watch?v=LYubpuIe3cw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Those storms that hit us travel the same path as the slave ships during the slave trade. They say it's slaves taking out their revenge against us for destroying their kingdoms

HOL UP

Explains why they hit nigger states. I guess even ghost niggers can't stand the fact of other niggers getting ahead in life.

You would think after having tornado's for many years, you would learn not to get killed by one.

Hmmmmm

because tornado are completely unpredictable you can project the path of hurricanes and typhoons but tornadoes are spontaneous. any large severe thunderstorm in the tornado alley in theory could produce a tornado within minutes.

Ships follow the trade winds! More at 11!!

literally die from 180 mph wind

Easy these are the same people that vote republican. There not that smart.

ah shit swim walk

That is not even a big one

Its because white 'people' can't run

may be because the ships moved by wind power so follow the path the wind blows.

because its so easy to evacuate an entire neighborhood in 5 min when you have no idea where the tornado will touch down. against a big storm normal household shelters get btfo

Because tornado's are no fucking joke man. The weather here is fucking scary

big enough

lived in north east tx just east of Tyler had a Tornado hit my house i lived.

Why because they did not have proper shelter / getting caught in the wrong place at the right time to be killed by the storm. I blame trailers being cheap to live in.

cool story javier it was probably an F1 tell me about how you outran it on your bicycle. F3 and above if you dont hear the sirens your shit gets rekt. nature is a fickle mistress

it's a weather manipulation technique to kill off unwanted population

tornadoes are serious business, user. they can pop up anywhere and are a huge force of destruction. they can put a street sign through a concrete wall.

youtube.com/watch?v=Szwd-0tatdo

None of you faggots even HAVE tornadoes,
please come back and shitpost when you do.

>Why do only ameriniggers die in tornados and storms?
something like 85% of tornados in the world hit the southern US
the reason the rest of the world doesnt die in tornados is because tornados dont appear there.

>clarence was getting cucked by his own neighbor during the storm

Hell, tornadoes pop up in the Northeast from time to time when large thunderstorms happen. You can tell there's a risk of them when the sky turns dark yellow and gray.

A hurricane and a tornado are not really comparable.

Fun fact the deadliest tornado in history happened in Bangladesh.
Japan is also prone to Tornadoes.

No tornadoes in New Zealand, though. How do you explain that?

When coasties and southernfags dont know how the luxury of being toasty at home and getting a day off work riding out a blizzard. Comfy times..

Stay mad plebs

Its the floods that do the most damage. Tornadoes are deadly because our land is very flat in the middle and our weather unpredictable.

T. Missouri

#2big2move out of the way

for you

That is why americans gain so much weight, I don't blame them, those winds are no joke.

WE WUZ TORNADOES AND SHEIT

>pic related

WE

>too much for rednecks
Rednecks can't build houses that withstand a little wind.

>Literally cardboard houses

Checked.

That's fucking gold.

Tornados can obliterate buildings CONCRETE BUILDINGS.

youtube.com/watch?v=v075d9Vfqcg

The TIV is pretty neat

Much of the geology in tornado alley is red clay soil and a very high water table that prevents the easy digging of basements. There's a reason we tried to give this land to the Indians.

Sigh.

First of all, the tornadoes in the central/south US are the worst in the world. Consistently. It's our geography. (Rocky mountains, plains, funnel hot winds up from Mexico, meet colder air from Canadian Rockies and plains, fueled by warm, wet gulf winds.)

io9.gizmodo.com/the-u-s-gets-more-tornadoes-than-anywhere-else-in-the-1561468276

Rednecks aren't stupid or build bad houses. In fact, they're probably some of the most clever and handy people around.

The issue is that 1) tornadoes are very unpredictable here, and 2) most houses built in tornado alley lack basements. There is a hardpan in the central west that makes digging deep very expensive, generally. And most houses in the south, due to their not being any heavy frost, don't need deep foundations. So, basements are a rarity in the US south/Southwest.

Finally, tornadoes seem to love trailer parks, which are an economical housing alternative for many less affluent Americans. Trailers are FLIMSY.

But any house not underground or built into the side of a hill will have a tough time handling an EF 4 or EF 5.

>Finger of God!

Huh, So you're saying that old sailing ships that required wind to move across an ocean use the same naturally occurring phenomena that causes tornadoes?

>"evacuate your home"
Couple years back, only a week after a tornado had hit an elementary school, a jumpy weatherman tried the "evacuate your home" thing. It created a traffic jam with hundreds of people stuck on the highway in cars, one of the worst places to be in a storm.

nydailynews.com/news/national/oklahoma-meteorologist-criticized-tornado-warning-article-1.1364792

>YO KATRINA, WE BE FREE SOS STOP FLOODING MY CRIB! MY PORCH AIN'T GOTS NO BITNESS BEIN' UNDA' WATA'.

Fucking nobody in Louisiana thinks that, and people think a lot of dumb shit in this state.

Fucking niggers don't even have the brains to rationalize that ships with sails have to use wind, and that storms also use wind. Nope, must be fucking ghostseses!

>Rednecks aren't stupid or build bad houses. In fact, they're probably some of the most clever and handy people around.

Apparently not. They are just cheap. One cubic yard is about $100. After building this house with proper material, it will withstand nearby nuke.

Kek

They're definitely cheap. You're right there.

But in Japan... eh, I don't think you really understand redneck culture well. (Unless you're on a nip proxy, then I misjudged you, desu)

I grew up around rednecks. Cheap, yes. Uneducated, yes. But stupid or lacking in cleverness? Nope.

I'm telling you, though. The tornadoes here are POWERFUL. There's not much that could withstand the bigger ones.

Is there some valuable resource in tornado alley that causes people to stay there? I mean sure its hard to uproot your whole life unless a fucking tornado does it for you but why did anyone build there in the first place?

Oil. Agriculture. Western expansion.

Lots of those early settlers were economic migrants. Lots of cheap land and new opportunities.

But really, tornadoes hit all 50 states. We are tornado central.

Besides, it's like gambling, Tornadoes do hit, and they do kill, but most don't get hit at all. A tornado can literally tear your neighbor's house to pieces, and jump right over your house.

That actually happened to me about 8 or 9 years ago. I was at a friend's, doing the band thing, and a tornado tore through my city. Jumped right over his house. We went out the next morning, and about half a mile to either side of his house was devastation, right in a linear path. But us? Nada. Just some scary, scary winds.

Tornados are a complete;y different game than hurricanes. They're like drills made out of air that just happen to turn literally everything they pick up into bullet-knives. They're so nasty they can embed grass halfway through telephone poles.

>drills made out of air that just happen to turn literally everything they pick up into bullet-knives

Fucking metal.

Its the jews.
>oy vey it rained for 40 days and 40 nights
>the entire world flooded, it was a shoa

Why are jews so dramatic over everything? Just like during wwii they start whining "theyre starving us to death" " theyre working us to death"
and everyone just eats it up without realizing they are just whiny and overly dramatic about everything.

Don't you nips build your houses with paper walls and no insulation?

If you're dumb enough to live in Tornado Valley you deserve it

Oh yeah thats another thing too, right before they hit the sky turns green like you just entered the Matrix

>Build homes out of cardboard.
Why?
Is it because of some insurance thing you guys have going on?
As in, I hope the fucking thing completely decimates my home, so I can get a brand new one from the insurance jews.
If I lived there, it would be a stone house with a deep enough of a basement to guarantee survival.
Or build one floor above the ground and rest of the floors underground.
Hell, why not have some kind of a reinforced safe room, bolted securely to the concrete.
Those should be mandatory in that area.

Looks like those buildings in that pic were just wooden frames, that had been brought there and placed on a concrete surface.
No wonder they got cleanly swept away.

What do you think a lot of money is?

You don't get it do you? Cat 5 tornado is 200mph+ Cat 5 hurricane is 135mph. There is absolutely nothing left after c5 tornado. Storm shelters get sucked out of the ground. I lived in Oklahoma after the Moore tornado. It crossed the interstate highway and pulled the road up. You can still see a depression about 2-3 foot deep crossing the highway to this day.

Stone and brick would not only be blown to bits, it would squash yhe inhabitants like a bug.

Wood and steel framed homes are stronger structurally than a pile of stacked rocks.

>t.project manager

>K-KOONTAH KIIINTEEH

Hurricanes aren't the same as tornados. You have little to no time to gtfo and some cities don't even have sirens. Some people ITT are correct about not having basements because of the type of soil, but even if they did, you're talking about an entire house falling on top of you with large objects being flown at 100+ mph. Is it that hard to think of all the things that could kill you or go wrong in a situation like that?

Also, they aren't always easy to spot, unless it's during the day with no rain. Sometimes it looks like a normal rain wall and people drive right into it, not realizing there was a tornado hidden in the middle. Rain wrapped tornados are very dangerous. Not to mention the hail that accompanies a lot of them.

There's also being stuck in traffic, blocked by animals, farm roads turning into mud because of the rain, fallen trees and other damage that blocks your path.

F5 tornadoes have been known to structurally compromise skyscrapers, strip asphalt clean off the ground, and in one case, rip a 1.9 million lb (~861,000kg) oil derrick off its foundation and roll the bastard 3 times.

The strongest leave nothing behind but bare dirt.

Read this list for notable EF5 tornadoes, and realize there really isn't any way to build something capable of withstanding a direct hit from that kind of force: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_F5_and_EF5_tornadoes

That could be the most hardcore description of a tornado I've ever read.

Alao, Iowa fag here. Seen a handful of F5s in my life. Seen buildings made out of reinforced concrete get reduced to gravel piles by debris.

It's not the wind that kills you. It's what it's carrying. At 300 MPH, a Semi may as well be a bag of feathers for how easy it is for the tornado to lift it and fling it around.

And that same Semi may as well be a Tomahawk when it lands. It's weight combined with the kinetic force essentilly guarantees whatever structure it impacts is going to lose.

Like other anons have said, even the most unassuming objects become lethal projectiles. Forks blown through power poles like they're made of paper mache. Steel twisted on itself like a pretzel. Wooden planks embedded clear through concrete. Heavy duty vehicles thrown thousands of feet from the nearest road. Human bodies found literally miles from their homes in the middle of some wilderness, their insides smashed to paste from debris impacts that hopefully killed them before they suffocated due to their lungs being unable to overcome the pressures outside and allow them to draw a single breath.

Tornadoes do not fuck around.

And the Japs can't build houses that can withstand a little water

hmmming right now

Wow you're one of 28,007 people

If they built house's out of stone or concrete would this stop a tornado from wrecking it?

Hurrikang Taikesha

Oh, tornadoes. Laso known as the hillbilly relocation devices.

rare

I'd just be afraid debris would block the exit and you'd starve to death.

Nope. it would just be that much more weight to toss around and hit other shit with. It's not like some pussy earthquake which just shakes a little bit. Shit gets PICKED UP by the wind.

You make excellent points, but you have to realize that the majority of people who live in these areas are middle class. Not Silicon Valley middle class, but rural and suburban middle class who make 40-60k a year. What you described would bankrupt these people

No. Stone and concrete do not flex under pressure. They crack and break.

During a tornado air pressure outside the house is significantly lower than inside. That internal pressure pushes outward to try and normalize. Wood and drywall homes flex under the pressure but don't necessarily break. Same concept as quake resistant skyscrapers.

Stone and concrete crack. As soon as they crack they are structurally compromised. As soon as this happens, failure under their own weight is a when, not an if. And that failure starts at the point of compromise as it's the weakest point.

Now add the force of a 150+mph wind and all the debris impacts it brings with it to a structurally compromised concrete home and ask yourself how long you think it will last.

Ha no.

>2011 Smithville, Mississippi tornado – Numerous well-built, anchor-bolted brick homes were swept away, including one that had part of its concrete slab foundation pulled up and dislodged slightly. An SUV was thrown half a mile into the top of the town's water tower. In the most intense damage area, all plumbing and appliances at home-sites were "shredded or missing."[181] Chip and tar pavement was torn from road, and a pickup truck that was thrown from one home was never recovered. A large brick funeral home was reduced to a bare slab, and extensive wind-rowing of debris occurred next to the foundation. Outside town, the ground was deeply scoured in an open field.[182] Additionally, numerous trees and low shrubbery were debarked and shredded.[182][183][184]
>A large brick funeral home was reduced to a bare slab

Heres another one

>Late-May 2008 tornado outbreak sequence – Well-built homes with anchor bolts were swept away, 17 of which were assessed to have sustained EF5 damage. Two of them had no visible debris left anywhere near the foundations.[177][178] A concrete walk-out basement wall was pushed over at one home, and the concrete floor was cracked. A rebar support set into the foundation of another home was found snapped in half, and reinforced concrete light poles were snapped and dragged along the ground. A large industrial building was completely destroyed, with metal beams twisted and sheared off at their bases, and the foundation pushed clean of the metal framing and debris. Vehicles were thrown long distances and stripped down to their frames as well. Additionally, a large field east of Parkersburg was filled with finely granulated debris that was wind-rowed in long streaks, trees were completely debarked, and shrubs were uprooted and stripped in some areas.

>A large industrial building was completely destroyed, with metal beams twisted and sheared off at their bases, and the foundation pushed clean of the metal framing and debris.

tfw the only official f5 tornado in Canada was like 15 minutes away from me.

wew

>stone or concrete

Not an EF5 for damn sure.

In general, your best bet would be to build your home underground, or in the side of a hill. But that isn't always an option, and you'll still need a bit of luck on top of that depending on how strong it is anyway. All the same, safest choice I know of, and I plan on building a home inside a hill. It's got other benefits too, like lower heating and cooling costs, and generally being safer in earthquakes.

because their houses are cheaply made

And it wouldn't even help, probably not unless you drilled down and used rebar to glue foundations into the bedrock. And maybe not even then.

Really, your only chance is to build almost completely underground. Or it would be if the water table wasn't already high enough that it would just float your underground house like a boat.

So, we gotta become hobbits to escape the twisters?

> tornados
> the same path as the slave ships during the slave trade

wat

Just to further get the point across, this is what a tornado did to a school gymnasium (made of steel and cinderblocks): youtube.com/watch?v=WEH4Tj-eQa0

You remember the aftermath of the 2011 Tsunami? Imagine that kind of total destruction, just on a smaller scale and with a fuckton more wind, and you have yourself a tornado.

Just a myth told by the wewuzzers.

These foreigners who don't live here just don't understand tornadoes.

Posting some /tg/ storm stuff for kicks.

Smoking pipeweed, eating multiple breakfasts, having comfy homes.
I'm ok with that.

also daily reminder that the official EF scale severely underestimates wind speeds

>escape

No, go live in Antarctica or something if you want to do that. If you'd rather have better odds of riding one out (and, assuming you build big enough to grow into and everything is properly constructed with good drainage) while enjoying lowered living expenses, sure. Hobbit hole up, motherfucker.

Here, watch this F3 twister blow a fucking freight train off the rails before you show us your blueprints for your F5-proof building.

youtube.com/watch?v=LYubpuIe3cw

Because those third world shitholes have no infrastructure that gets blown around. Thats what kills you, not the strong wind itself.

benis xD

GOD DAMNIT

I was following storm chaser live streams all goddamn day yesterday and at 4:30 PM the only tornado warning was in Indiana so I gave up for the day

you lost nothing

the streams died as soon as the wedge tornado started to develop