youtube.com/watch?v=w65qBE-5fWg
youtube.com/watch?v=5lqo86IvOJ0
youtube.com/user/rsdfreetour
youtube.com/user/RSDTyler
youtube.com/user/RSDJeffy
youtube.com/user/RSDMaximilian
youtu.be/7vskxj22-1c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah bro, but you cant be retardedly confident. you still have to act alpha, chad, normie, etc. get what i mean? you have to balance the confidence with your looks and personality.

Checkout RSDTyler on youtube he gives you a purpose in live and teaches you how to attract women. You don't need to buy the courses, just watch his many youtube videos. He is a fucking legend!

This

RSD Julien is also gold.

youtube.com/watch?v=w65qBE-5fWg

Yes

Now fuck off to

Just smile a lot and pretend that you're confident

I acted alpha and then this really hot girl started coming up to me. Her showing interest in me made me shit my pants. My whole facade got exposed and I returned to my socially anxious, awkward self.

I feel like all that guy does is brag about the girls he gets.

Well did you watch more than one video of him?
He gives really really good advice:

youtube.com/watch?v=5lqo86IvOJ0

This guy literally pays girls from Craigslist to pretend that they like him

yeah you just have some concept that theres only 1 type of confidence that is usually chad in movies

you have to be your specefic version of confident

like george lucas on one hand hes the a giant nerd who seems like a giant virgin

on the other hes a billionare

>tfw am a chubby/fat out of shape shit
>unemployed
>live with my mom
>college dropout
>painfully average height + dick size (5'11" = 5.5" chode)
>still have enough "confidence" and speechcraft that I've had no problems getting laid (when I put in effort) over the past 2-3 years
>tfw think about what kinds of pussy I could be slaying if I just /sorted myself out/ and got a job, got /fit/, moved out

>still don't do it

someone please tell me they know this feel

proof?

youtube.com/user/rsdfreetour
youtube.com/user/RSDTyler
youtube.com/user/RSDJeffy
youtube.com/user/RSDMaximilian

Have to admit, they do alot of marketing but in comparison of the value they offer its fucking insane. Just watch all the YT Videos, sometimes you have to fast forward the marketing shit but thats all. Don't focuts too much on the infield, it is fucking amazing to watch but won't bring you further. Watch these videos and just GO OUT. Going out is the most important thing. Going Out + Watching these videos = Success with women. Although it might take a while 1-2 years before you get consistent results it is totally worth!
Completely changed my life.

hey its me, your german brother.

Confidence is more important than looks to women, which is why you see them fucking the ugliest niggers imaginable.
No one wants to be around a depressed cunt.

I don't even care if he does (although I don't think so), the shit he says is 100% true and more valuable than gold (or refugees).

Do you go out and approach women?

Why do we hate ourselves

The reason why Chads are confident is because they are tall, ripped, and good looking, so they know that their pursuits of females will work. If a fat ugly autistic manlet tried all the confident shit that Chad does, he would probably be labeled a potential rapist.

confidence. good looks. stable career. some combination of the three is needed

This guy just takes advantage of guys who can't get girls and who can't recognize that these girl are obviously plants because they don't know any better

This guy just takes advantage of guys who can't get girls and who can't recognize that these girl are obviously plants because they don't know any better

Autistic manlets get labeled as rapists anyway though. You're more likely to get accused of rape by NOT learning to act like Chad

WRONG.
WATCH RSD and GO OUT

So true, read sperm war!

conor mgregor is 5'9
floyd mayweather is 5'8
no girls think there creepy

>and who can't recognize that these girl are obviously plants because they don't know any better

How does he take advantage?
You don't need the courses, he puts everything out for free on youtube. JUST GO OUT AND APPLY THIS SHIT!

...millions of dollars and celebrity status doesn't hurt, either...

>confidence. good looks. stable career. some combination of the three is needed

wrong. for hookups it is better they don't know that you are famous and have money.

>itt dweebs confuse confidence with being a douche

Yes but not douche bag cocky.
Be alpha, but quiet presence. Don't take shit, but don't give shit to others.
Tell a chick that you like her or want to fuck, don't fuck around.

both started out stereotypical poor

both had gfs that were with them before they got rich

they like winners bro

Yes.
t.female

I've been accused of rape a few times and every single one of those was when I was acting beta and the girl was ugly.

If a girl cares about your money and career that means she doesn't want to fuck you. It means she wants your money ahah.

Girls will marry rich celebrities but they'll fuck some drug addict behind their backs

>both had gfs that were with them before they got rich
Didn't know that, nice

also having a fuckton of money helps them out. mayweather is legally retarded I'm pretty sure. that nigger can't even read a dr. suess book

wrong.
Watch RSD. Looks (as long as you don't look like a homeless person) and Money have so little to do with it it is insane.

>Girls will marry rich celebrities but they'll fuck some drug addict behind their backs
True story. I was/am the drug addict

>that nigger can't even read a dr. suess book
kek

im not going to watch some stupid youtube faggot talk about the girls he pays to have sex with him. i'm married with children and have a host of hobbies, pussy doesn't rule my life because im not a faggot. now fuck off you pathetic kike shill

>Girls will marry rich celebrities but they'll fuck some drug addict behind their backs

How are the girls in Ireland? I think about sudying one term abroad in Dublin, the fees are fairly expensive, do you think it is worth it?

He takes advantage of neet virgins who are desperate and turn to YouTube for advice when the only thing they need to do is be a fun person to hang out with. There now you don't have to watch 1000 videos and give this ginger any money

Sure, did mom already make dinner?

They're ugly.

I am repulsed by irish women. A lot of them are prostitutes and drug addicts aswell.

If you're looking for easy fucks it might be good though

Yes. So does blatently talking about how big your dick is and how much you like to fuck, like niggers do because they're animals and women have animalistic sex instincts. I lost a lot of respect for women when I realized that. Just be yourself and don't change to impress women, its not always worth it.

It's 11am you retard

Just in time for lunchtime tendies

Saying you have a small dick also works hahah

Lets not pretend you did not stayed all night awake and go now to sleep..

1. The obvious thing is that looks are the most important. I don't even have to explain this.
2. Don't masturbate. If you preserve your life force women will be attracted to you. It doesn't happen in the first weeks of no fap tho, you have to wait.

Women attracts women. The more you are demanded, the better prospect you appear to be. Thats the spiral of attraction son. It works by surrounding yourself with chicks who are below your standard whose purpose is to attain the cheerleader effect so that they are smoke and screens for stacies, who will flock to you because of your percieved social value. Act a bit uncaring to them, say what a lot and look disinterested. Once you´ve had enough, demand that they come back to your place to suck your cock.

Sorry to burst the bubble, but this is the red pill version of the confidence meme.
Women find physically attractive men who lack self confidence a turn off, it means they lack development or have baggage.
Women find ugly confident men also a turn off, they know it's a lie, you know it's a lie, society tells them they have to like it so they resent it.
Basically women are sexually attracted to physically attractive men who are confident and successful.
Just as if you are honest with yourself you will admit than an ugly hambeast who has a great personality and is very confident is still just an annoying hambeast you don't want to fuck.
Sorry.

Yes. As I've gotten laid more, it's made me think less of women as I see how poor their judgement is. I got a former friend who gets laid all the time. He hasn't had a job in 7 years. Shoots heroin and meth, and looks like a very sketchy guy. He looks like a weasel, his face is thin and sallow. But he knows how to walk up to women and start talking to them, be smooth, and invite them over to 'his house'. It's not his house, landlord has been trying to evict him for 2 years, but because he's a registered victim so it's really hard. Tells all sorts of lies about his web-dev company and how it's doing really well but recently he hit a speed bump so is on hard times. After a month or two they discover he's a loser and are left with nothing but the HIV he gave them. Extra backwards fact: he's lily white and most of the girls he finds are black

You see, to be on Sup Forums, you have to hate chad and normies because they get women for acting normal. So if you want women, act like chad and normies.

Fuck my life I need to get off the internet but its too late, I've been balls deep in this shit since I was like 12 in middle school. what up gang

This is true. It is then automatically assumed that you have a huge dick

Went to church this morning. Thanked god for not having made me born a failed genetic trash pile like our german Neighbors.
tendies dont exist in europe friend

It does, the few times in my life when I felt confidence are pretty much the only times girls seemed interested in me. If only confidence was easy.

he might be loaded but fuck man learn to read

youtu.be/7vskxj22-1c

That's not a redpill thats what everyone believes hahaha.

The difference is the traits women sexually select for have NOTHING to do with looks.

Men sexually select for ability to give birth, take care of young, and not cuckold them.
So basically they want a woman with a big ass and big tits who isn't a whore.

Women want a man who can give her food and security. If a guy is mentally strong that means he has a role in society that gives him power. You can be muscly as a guy and still not be able to provide food or security and the way women select for that is they see if you are happy with your life situation or show desperation.

'no'