Anyone else here a part of Gen Z?

Anyone else here a part of Gen Z?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=eDGoGbpIsZs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can't be on here. Must be 18 years or old.

Gen Z is from 2001-present.

When I checked, it was 1995-2010.
I am 1998.

I am 1997. Glad to see we're both Gen Z and not disgusting Millennials.

i am 96'. So some say from 95 and onwards are gen z. Others say it's from like 2000 and present.

I msut say i dont really identify with gen z, becuase to me, i think of them as kids who are like 10. But Neither do i identify with millenials who are like 26+

god bless you faggots

In the 90's they were calling teens Gen Y.
Now those same people are lumped in with Gen X.
Gen Z will just end up being lumped in with Millenials

kek same here

This generation bullshit is only relevant in the US. Other nations have different experiences so these categories do not apply.

>Everyone bending over to look at their phone
That pic looks fucking depressing

I'm starting to think that too. I've never seen the terms millenials and gen z outside of americans talking about it online.

I dont reallly know anymore man. Im 97 and I look at our specific age group from 95 to 2000 as its own individual thing from both mellinial and gen z. I fucking hate mellinials and dont relate to them, yet gen z seems to not care about anything meaningful.
I want to propose a new generational category of the transitional period between the two.
Im not saying we are any better that the other two, but we dont relate to either. We are tail end mellinials but raised around gen z personalities.
I dont know tell me if you guys feel this separation, too.

Being born into gen Z would be a nightmare. I'm glad I had my years in a white neighborhood with white kids playing outside. I doubt you retards even go over to people's houses anymore

>the generation that got redpilled by Japan

They probably send WhatsApp messages while sitting next to each other.

Checked. Also, I agree. I feel this as well, but this is most probably because we are still young. Wait 10 years and then we'll see if we're Gen Y or Gen Z.

Millennials are liberal authoritarian retards, Gen Z seem low educated.

>I doubt you retards even go over to people's houses anymore

>everyone has a smartphone
>ipad released
>never see kids outside anymore

No crime at all here, and yet kids are never outside anywhere anymore.

>Generation Z
>Whole generation is basically zombified by their phones and tablets
This can't be a coincidence.

Yeah in paddy land . My generation I would be called the "Celtic kitten"

See kids outside in my estate all the time. I just think that happens in burgerland

Yep, pretty much. Its been forced down our throats. When I was in middle school people called each other fags at full volume and homos were stuck in the closet because nobody wanted to see that shit. Then some time in 8th grade specifically for me, people started to become gay out loud. I believe that was obamas second or third year.
People still called each other fags, but we had to be more quiet because an actually fag might hear you say that and would sue your ass and the school.
I watched the change, I fucking saw it happen before my eyes

Boomer here. Best generations of post WWII

Why are you Gen X, Millennial, and Gen Z such lazy fuckers?

Back in my day we worked and had family. You younger folk are all useless zombies.

All that fucking bad posture
>triggered

Gen z is 95. Millenials are 80-94. Most people here are millenial.

Ireland doesn't have internet.

>tfw born in 97
>tfw never really got into the whole phone thing
>tfw everyone I grew up with was obsessed with their phones and normiebooks

Who else /borninthewronggeneration/?

spoiler
This is a semi-ironic shitpost.
spoiler

92 here. Generation Minecraft is cancer. Luckily you faggots have no sex drive so I'll be able to take all your girls when they get into college. I keep getting older but they'll stay the same.

you fuckers ruined our demographics, you and Gen X let in all the fucking Muslims, Gooks and Niggers into out homelands
I will never forgive you for this

Born 98, I still had my childhood years in a white neighborhood and played with most of the kids.

I missed out on the teenager years though

>tfw you sort of wonder if she has a feminine penis

Typical millennials. So far up your own ass you think you get to pick and choose what generation you're a part of.

>Back in my day we worked and had family.
that's because back in your day jobs paid sensible wages that made it possible for everyone. Now the deal is give your entire life away to work for scraping by in return and your wife leaving because no one has enough free time to build meaningful relationships.

I feel you man. I really do hope the rest of gen z is conservative like they say it is, because if so we could have some good times ahead.

When every I am hunched over like that, I am usually browsing Sup Forums.

lurk more (you) pic related

I actually agree with this. It seems to be the case with all generational border years. People born in the mid to late 60s can seem like boomers with that hint of gen x and people born in the late 70s to maybe 1982 will be gen x with a hint of millennial

I agree only time will tell, but you can see the fruits already. We are educated but not necessarily liberal, the younger kids seem like incompetent animals, they were born into technology. We were at the tail end of mellinials where we had to work for our technology and toys. I used to play with action figures because video games were too expensive. I used tapes on the radio to record the songs I liked. I used floppy disks. We had all of the appreciation of technology and how scarce it was, and then the iphone and itouch shit was there to spoil us. We were just old enough to see one of the greatest periods in human technological advancement, atleast for a long time. I personally saw 1 gb of information go from $100 to $1 in my already short life time.
I think im saying we have perspective, we know how to have fun outside with friends playing tag or what ever, and we also have been spoiled by tech.

This.
Our generation has been Jewed.

They look like hookers.

I'm glad I got to experience a time without technology 24/7.

We all benefit from taking breaks. My kids wouldn't be allowed to have a phone, TV, laptop or PC of their own.

>best generation post-WW2
>boomers
Objectively wrong

fucking kys faggot
go on where it's your place to post without any idea why u are doing so.
saged

Millennials born in the tail end of the 80s and early 90s said the same shit

this guy knows what's up. I said the same thing. Also nice trips faggot

I'm transmillennial, you shitlord.

1995 here. I am the beginning of the generation

1986-1992 probably hold the most "stereotypical" millenials though

this hawt semon demon is
youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic&feature=youtu.be

>tfw 90's truly are the greatest generation

wrong shot desu

im 29 years old

>95 is the most A E S T H E T I C year

Nah, they're right - millennial runs up to about 95. It's all arbitrary though. It's not like there's some official registry of generation labels.

Gen z actually reminds me of that part in ferenheit 431 about the medical workers. They were just technicians who knew how to work the medical machines. When you got hurt or needed surgery they would put the huge machines onto you and they would do the operation so doctors would become obsolete. Now its been so long since the machines have been built that no one knows how to do physical operations or even simple first aide anymore. Theyve all died out and no one ever learned it again. It all relys on being able to keep the machines working. And if for some reason all of the machines just stopped working we would basically have to rediscover medicine.

Its like gen z is a generation of technicians

What's cool is how we're the youngest generation to have experienced both sides.

I'm not going for perfection here, I just grabbed the first pic of him I saw on google.

The point is every generation thinks they are unique snowflakes and they aren't stupid idiots like all of the other people that are their age group. No, they are different. Literally everytime.

God damn im getting some sick digits in this thread.

1999 here

Except that other user does have a point. People born in generational border years will typically have traits for both generations. Its not really being a LE TRIGGERED SNOWFLAKE in this case cause its a legitimate way to look at being born between two generations

Exactly man thats what Im saying, we are the only ones close to pretty much the old world and the new world. Two extremes and we are the middle of the storm

try harder please

I said we arent unique, we arent better than them, we are them. We are both points of view. I think we have more perspective than both of them on this subject. Thats all im saying.

Ya cock sucker

Generation Zombie? No, thankfully. Useless bunch of young people ever.

there is no such dichotomy.

Telegram -> Radio -> Telephone -> Television -> Computers -> Cell Phones -> IShits

Its a spectrum. You were born on a piece of the spectrum. Someone born between radio and television could spout the same retarded shit you are. and new shit will come out eventually invalidating your so called 'new world'. faggot. cellphones are just toys

Gen Z master patrician here. Trading crypto on my phone while listening to vaporwave and laughing at your life. Top comfy

There is no set generations, it's a constantly shifting culture of bullshit and we are all born at varying points between them

It's a general problem, particularly in technical fields. I work with developers a lot, and they never seem to understand the underlying technologies that make their code work. It's not even the basics like understanding TCP/IP and networking - in some cases you'll find devs putting in snippets of code or system calls they literally don't understand, but know they have to include to make their software work.

Gen M master patrician here. A thousand fold wealthier than you'll ever be allowed to be. Trading gold stocks on my phone while listening to wagner, laughing at your eternal wageslave. Tip Top.

Sing this.
youtube.com/watch?v=eDGoGbpIsZs

Nigger, im talking about political extremes. In america, something I dont expect you to know anything about, mellinias are the most liberal generation for a long time. Gen z are the most conservative for a long time.
And the information age is just about the biggest thing to happen to the world of communication so dont give me that shit. Im talking to a god damn swisscuck in my bed from my touch screen wireless telephone in the middle of alabama.

I'm a lazy gen Z, what do you expect?

97 here, my generation seems to just not give a shit and gets fucked up on drugs every other night, which I contribute to sadly.

97 here, been browsing this place since I was 12. You guys basically raised me

>swisscuck
1. Wealthier than you
2. Whiter than you
3. Healthier than you
4. More educated than you

Tell me again. What do you have

Me, this generation of phones is depressing, I can't say I'm not guilty of doing it but I try not to

>mellinials
You gen poZ retards need to learn how to spell instead of relying on spellcheck.

Its crazy to think man that people can get by like that. Take physics for example. Some one can know a formula and get the right answer but have no idea why the formula works. So they will get an A on the test but when in the real world they wouldnt even be able to think. Have you really learned anything if you dont know why you learned it?
Amazing. Life is amazing and so interesting.

real talk, does anyone from gen z even feel proud of their generation? I was born in 1990 and yeah I am proud of it because those were glorious years for growing up, until of course around 2006 when shit started to go downhill but at that point I was about done with high school.

I feel like gen z is the biggest bunch of pussies, lazy, entitled faggots and that they all think they're 'unique' when they are so bland outside of wearing hipster shit. It pisses me off because it seems like the least authentic generation and most pompous.

>Doesnt even have direct democracy

The oldest members of generation Z are 17 so no.

>Gen z are the most conservative for a long time.
The generation that invented terms like "feminine penis" and "boy pussy" are conservative.

Sure.

0.41% chance that you aren't underage

I'm 97 and I've been on Sup Forums since 2006.

I don't think I'm part of the generation if I've been cut off from society my entire life.

I don't feel the need to be proud of the year I was born in because it's stupid and useless.

murica stronk

Pfft Generation Q here.. downloading MP3's on Napster!

I expect you to 4chang properly or leave my board immediately Private

>(((Democracy)))

I'm a millennial right born in 94, anyways we get a lot of shit for being the most subverted but the hidden truth of generation Z is that the popular cohort of them are completely in a lusting conversion to nigger culture in a way I've never seen and this is from a guy who figured himself a pre-eminent Aussie hip hop retard. I just don't see this right wing flip that people go on about gen z TRUST ME I hate the idea of something so blackpilled but it seems that there girls are more whorish then ever, the boys are literal ghetto wannabes and over all care very little for national identity. I also know a lot of gen z for reasons I can't say, so this isn't conjecture and the ones I do know are also what I would consider quite popular and every second post on Instagram is a quote from some black guy where they've uploaded his picture saying things along the lines of "feeling like (insert jigaboo trap rappers name) 100 emoji etc". The pop culture black meme is too strong and too proliferated IMO for us to have this dream of a Natsoc or whatever tier of generations after us, this is not supposed to be a blog post I genuinely want to hear what supposed generation z kids think of this trend.

i fucking love burger memes. when i was a kid america was seen as like the land of super models and cool people. now its derided as the land of fatties and retards. its such a strange violent culture shift in just 20 years

>implying that wasnt millennials
>implying an entire generation of people are the same person
Neck yourself you mentally challenged dick head

He has a good point though. It is why in the UK we use a mixture of Imperial and Metric units corresponding to how well they fit normal life.

I honestly feel bad that I wasn't born into Gen Z. I really hate the majority of what Millenials will be historically known for.

it's why we're not in the EU bud

Same year and same situation here. I didn't realise how bad everything was until I grew up a bit and started going to the city (Melbourne). My neighbourhood is basically English, Scottish and Chinese so I had a very easy and safe childhood. I'm hoping that the housing crisis convinces people to give up on cities and spread to rural areas.

>Anglos are a good example to follow

i think im gonna stay and i think im gonna be even more lazy with posts just 2 piss u off
sir