My university

Pic related: from my uni
We also have a massive rainbow banner
I go to the most modern and progressive university in my country.
I have 4 roommates consisting of a landwhale girl of 120kgs (240lbs?) who is extremely feminist and sees everything a racist. 2 other females that do art degrees. Only male flatmate is buttpirate.
How great is my life fellas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sa-jFXy2HJg
youtube.com/watch?v=XXy2IoqwNjw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is the feminist and fag also in art degrees?

>he fell for the university jew

are you female as well?

ill sell you my homemade flamethrower drone for 920 dollars so you can burn some flags and banners

Isn't that the Iron Maiden font?

Based Auck Uni?

No, they do communications which is like an english major, combined with gender studies, and learning media. Wow typing this I realised they are being brainwashed to make Jewish media. Feeling woke

No. have a healthy 6" pecker

if you can afford it without throwing yourself into debt and go for stem and not some shitty meme lib degree, its sometimes worth it. otherwise go to trade school

AUT

DOES IT EVEN FUCKING MATTER YOU FUCKING ABSOLUTE PIECE OF ROTTEN NIGGER ARE YOU EVEN FUCKING THERE HELLOOOOOOO GOD FUCKING DAMNIT YOURE SO FUCKING STUPID IF I WASN'T PATIENT I WOULD FUCKING FIND YOU AND OH BOY WOULD I HAVE A BLAST AT BLASTING YOUR FUCKING FACE IN WITH A SAWED OFF SHOTGUN YOU LURID, PUTRID, REVOLTING PIECE OF ABSOLUTELY RETARDED AND NIGGER IQ'D SHIT.

Hahaha visit the Majid often?

Left school and became a mechanic. Always have that skill to my name. Did a short course in computer science, finished that but was not for me, too many spergs and arabs. Doing a business degree now

Sometimes I feel we should all group up and have flats of based polacks instead of suffering on our own.

Never heard of it. Did you enjoy the European society banta while it lasted?

>I go to the most modern and progressive university in my country.
>AUT
>modern
kek mate.

Last year i had a great flat with 4 other guys. had beers and celebration as we watched the US election.

do your roommates hate you?

are you forced into doing dumb shit?

are the rest of the universities like that?

White lives matter on symonds was even better

How do you get along with your roommates?

youtube.com/watch?v=sa-jFXy2HJg

is this a new kind of swissposting?

I like it.

1) Meh, we all arn't perfect for each other. 2 arts girls dont like the fat girl. I dont really like any of them, only talk when we need to. Everyone likes the fag. Surprisingy he is my favourite as he keeps to himself and can actually think critically, stays out of my way as I am ethnically Russian as well

2) Never forced into doing anything. Just enduring them

3) Auckland uni which is next to mine I beleive is very similar

>I go to the most modern and progressive university in my country
Which one? Something in Dunedin?

not sure if joke but you are burger so ill let it pass.
Auckland University of Technology in Auckland. Our biggest city

>are the rest of the universities like that?
Can confirm, mate. New Zealand is a progressive shithole. I went to Wintec and have mates that went around Auckland and Waikato Uni, and all that diversity LGBTQ+ shit is unavoidable in every uni course no matter what subject you choose. Doesn't matter if you're taking IT or engineering, they will find a way to sneak in the most retarded shit for your assignments.

We also have a rainbow tick (LGBTQABCDEFG) organisation that our uni is proud to be accepted by.
Pic from front page of uni

I do not enjoy their company but it is livable.

That font is awful when used on anything that isn't the Iron Maiden logo.

Keep hiding your powerlevels, College lasts only for so long and it will be over soon enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=XXy2IoqwNjw

misgeburten trying to act normal