If another holocaust were to happen and you only had enough room in your attic to hide and save any three Jews, gays...

If another holocaust were to happen and you only had enough room in your attic to hide and save any three Jews, gays, gypsies, (any member of a group that was a target and a victim of the holocaust), who would they be and why?

No one

the posters above me

not even yourself?

your mom

None. I shoot them myself and get GNP (Good Nazi Points) so I can buy tendies from the ReichsDonalds.

any 3 of them

so I can go kill them with my bare hands and watch them die

zuckerberg, quick, hide in here before they find you

>another holocaust
sage

>any member of a group that was a target and a victim of the holocaust

>any member of a group that was a target and a victim of the holocaust
So absolutely nobody?

I would use the space for my anime figurine collection

But... why would I want to save any of those?

I wouldnt hide a random person , I would only consider hiding someone I very well know and is not an enemy of the state

>is not an enemy of the state
Blink twice if Erdogan is standing behind you

Daily reminder that not a single nazi ever claimed the holocaust DIDN'T happen.

I would shoot Toby twice.

GYPO BTFO

With the exception of the ones that didn't get their balls massaged with hammers by the allies, of course.

like find a decent gay or two I guess, they'd just fuck each other out of the genepool anyways
hiding a jew would defeat the purpose, and the gypsie would just steal everything that isn't bolted down and run

>a target and a victim of the holohoax
I guess i could find it in my heart to shelter a german. But it could be crypto-roach so better not

His excellency is always watching , I obey, but seriously , they dont give us access to our own families records further than our own fathers , so we never know who are we and where we come from. But the goverment does and they do place us in a some sort of blacklist. This thread got me thinking , if there were a genocide would I do the hiding , or would I hide myself.

Nothing worth saving

>the gypsie would just steal everything that isn't bolted down and run

This is so fucking true, those people will steal any and everything, you have to watch your belongings like a hawk when they're around. I literally watched a girl set her half drinken coke down behind her to take a group photo in front of some old church and in no more than 5 seconds a gypsy strolled along behind her, casually picked up the coke, and walked away.
\
The funny thing was it took the girl a while to notice. I was just standing there laughing watching the whole thing.

I'll help to find out this

>Hide 3 jewesses
>Make them my sex slaves
>If bored, give them to the nearest SS patrol

My mother always told me that a gypsy is the kind of person who can follow you into a revolving door and come out ahead of you.

Lesbians

Why did Hitler target the gypsy population?

Because if he hadn't, they'd have stolen the gas chamber wiring.

Because they're not Europeans and they're generally filth, plus they generally did some weird rituals and shit. He wasn't the only one to feel that way either.

Not all gypsies steal.

Is that a rhetorical question?

Come to Europe and meet the gypsies here. I bet most people today would support a holocaust of the gypsies in Europe. They are universally hated here.

#NotallGypsies

Hide the jew , then turn him over and get some fancy nazi medal , for doing a good job

Yes. Yes they do.
They literally steal from the time they can run.

OP's question makes absolutely no sense.