Honestly...

Honestly, the only reason i want Le Pen to win even though it doesn't benefit me is because everybody is saying that there is no way she's gonna win. All the experts and media outlets are saying she has no chance and i want to see that blow up in their face like it happened with Trump.
It's the same reason i wanted Trump to win too. When he did it was so amazing to see their complete shock and meltdown over something they never expected to happen. If it happens again it would the highlight of 2017

Other urls found in this thread:

acrimed.org/Avant-le-premier-tour-Le-Monde-n-aurait-pas-roule
acrimed.org/La-presse-est-unanime-Emmanuel-Macron
acrimed.org/Emmanuel-Macron-superstar-mediatique
strawpoll.me/12862674/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want her to win so Whites can have a reconquista.

Moi je voterai pas. Le PS est détruit et LR va bientôt mourrir, je suis donc content car les deux grands partis traditionnels qui nous ont mis là où on est sont enfin out.

Si Le Pen passe, le pays sera bloqué, si Macron passe, il y aura Nuit Debout toutes les semaines.

bring it on, i say
Maybe the world needs a war between the west and the Muslims. One emerges victorious and leads the world and there will be no more conflict

The reflection is thus :
- of course most French people and Maghbrebins get along very well because Europe imposed its values in antiquity in Maghreb, but now Islam is destroying it
- you don't want globalists to implement their plan to take advantage of the world being connected to destroy democracy and take power over us
- there are too many niggers already here especially around Paris where most of us live

It doesn't matter that she's incompetent, we want less niggers and we want France to have its own voice again

so you lay down and die? typical french

Oui, ma seule crainte c'est que la fin de PS et LR signe l'avènement des nègres et des globalistes

I only want her to win because it will weaken the EU and boost Brexit. Also I want to see French people when I go to France. If I want to see Arabs and Africans I'll visit their countries.

Trop de memes Américains Mehdi lol
We need to reboot Algeria French and normalize them because Algeria needs to start developing again and France is the best country to help it
Right now Algeria leadership is just old fags from the FLN who should all die desu, and then Americans who want more oil are looming in and inciting rebellion against France and Algerians are gobbling it.

there's still a lot of anti-France sentiment in Algeria over the colonization so that's a bit unlikely

Makes sense, all the pro-France Algerians live in France now.

even those who migrated to france hate it. That's why algerians is france are savages who are destroying the country but in algeria we don't have much of a problem

reposting, here is some analysis of the shilling for Macron done by the medias:

acrimed.org/Avant-le-premier-tour-Le-Monde-n-aurait-pas-roule

acrimed.org/La-presse-est-unanime-Emmanuel-Macron

acrimed.org/Emmanuel-Macron-superstar-mediatique

how can the french be okay with this unseemly shit?

we have some of the most controlled media in the world. It is very dependant on state's funding to get by and they have also big ideologists like Pierre Bergé "a woman renting her womb is the same as a worker renting his arms" as shareholders (for LeMonde, basically the french version of the Guardian).
Funny thing I remember that in 2011-2012 the same leftist medias tried to shill Strauss-Kahn in presidency even when he was still head of IMF (and so couldn't announce his candidacy). Same medias were very embarrassed when the Sofitel scandal took place. Good times

I don't understand, colonization allowed Algeria to not be a third world shithole full of pirates.

Algeria was the most advanced Islamic space along with Iran when France had it. The medical university of Algiers was even the second in the whole country.

That anti French sentiment is just from propaganda, it's true that all the great Algerian minds came to France along with the pieds noirs, all that's left in your country is retards who can't make it on their own and need someone to blame.

strawpoll.me/12862674/

GO vote en masse "Je vote pour Le Pen"

accurate desu

I voted for Macron. I want polls to overestimate the support for Macron and create complacency and strengthen my own low expectations.

> implying Macron is not the political class personification

Wew lad

> Monsieur Cuck
Holly shit m8. That level of cuckery is JUST.

Cucked level : 999