Why do you guys deny Climate Change?

A FUCKING BACHELORS IN MECHANICS
B A C H E L O R S
I N
M E C H A N I C S
POST YOUR BEST LAUGHING REACTION PICS TO SPIT ALL OVER HIS SHIT CAREER

OwO what's this

Why does he deny chromosomes make two genders? You tell me.

Take a Safe Break, faggot.

>EPA took down their climate page

lmao

Evil as they may be, the white man is smart enough to see his days are numbered. The white man denies climate change so that he may take the rest of us down with him.

>tfw 1998

Sup Forums completely BTFO

I hope you like your Paris Climate Agreement, Mr. Nye. It would be a shame if something happened to it.

How will you EVER recover?

>Bill Nye
>someone who studies science

>someone who studies science

Napthol

Never seen it drawn out with all the hydrogen's like that. Probably just makes it look fancier for normies, which is Bill nyes signature. Instead of making science more accessable they make it more mystical in order to make it the godless generation's new religion.

Claiming that climate change is anthropogenic is denying climate change.

my god, this is the epitome of brainwashing

That's pretty much how science works actually. To get funding you write proposals, if you proposal sounds good and the results are interesting you get money. Want cash to replicate a study? Nope sorry, making sure science got it right the first time just isn't good enough. We want NEW data. We want NOVELTY. And if you don't provide it then good luck getting more $$$, your doctorate, and yo ur name in a journal!

>that collection of shitty graphs that an intern slapped together 10 minutes before her lunch break

kek

>someone who actually studies science

Thunderbolts Project for the red pilled initiate

>Sun drives planetary weather uniformly and immediately across the solar system
>sun spot activity indicative of Sun's magnetic cycle indicative of weather variability on all planets, including storm cycles on Earth
Sun delivers all the energy for weather on Earth

Global warming faggots are absolute degenerate plebs

>black sun, not a "black hole"
>ancients built their cities in alignment with the stars
>97% of universe is plasma, which is electricity in the vacuum of space, "dark matter" is total fiction

I dont understand how the (supposed) existence of more than 2 genders also apparently means that you can actually choose one and move between them at will.