Would submissive, feminine men be allowed in a white nationalist society?

Would submissive, feminine men be allowed in a white nationalist society?

According to Richard Spencer, yes.

They make better women than actual women, so yes.

Pre-JEWdeo-christian Europe was fine with faggots so there is no reason to think we cannot tolerate them once the kikes have been purged.

Plz go

Well, there more feminine than actual women, and they would vote the same and if they can make babies though some dna or whatever I don't see why not.

as sex slaves only sure
I'm sure that would be a mutually agreed upon term

No, no degenerates will be allowed

No, retard. That flies completely in the face of what white nationalists stand for.
Fuck off.
You can fuck off, too, rabbi.

yes

No, degenerates will not be allowed

Fucking shameless, listen here while I
>drop some knowledge

"For as long as a people remain racially pure and are conscious of the treasure of their blood, they can never be overcome by the Jew. Never in this world can the Jew become master of any people except a bastardized people.

That is why the Jew systematically endeavours to lower the racial quality of a people by permanently adulterating the blood of the individuals who make up that people."

Yes, you aren't actively shitting up your race by fucking men, but you also aren't helping it, and right now, we need all the help we can get before we are out-bred in our own countries.

No, and kill yourself now please.

yes. we've already agreed on this

Wow, what a fucking gayboi

FUCK NO. hang em all. I don't care how much you think being white is awesome, you can't reproduce and anal sex is unnatural. fuck off and die already

No, they're unproductive wastes.

Also, degenerate.

>Feminine men
>White nationalist society

Fuck no if it has a penis and acts like a girl its going into the fucking gas chambers. Or a zoo at best.
Men are to protect the nation, its people, and its clay from starvation, outside threats, internal collapse, ect. And if all of our men are running around in skimpy clothing and thigh highs then that is a sign of weakness
THERE IS NO ROOM FOR WEAKNESS IN THE ETHNOSTATE.

Problem with that is since then we have discovered the value of eugenics. Homosexuals are nothing but a drain on a state that focuses on eugenics.

Does your dad know you are this gay user?

the best thing we can do now guys..is to burn it all down!! just burn the shit down.. and hope that nature will allow the strongest to survive

I really do hope so

>no face pic
>no erect fenis squirting a fountain of ambrosial she-cream

fuck off, sidling sodomite

Yes, but we aren't there yet. Wait for the artificial wombs to be invented.

>feminine men
>white nationalist society
Are you high? They would be put into forced labor camps for being cross dressing faggots.

femboys are a white western tradition
christcucks and kikes are not taking this from me

Please stay.

There's nothing gay about wanting a sissy femboy. It's a form of male bonding.

Damn straight, being a sex slave gives me a boner just thinking about it

Yes definitely. White boys are the best

Traps are mentally ill and should be purged

Yes, I love them. Wish I could find one irl. Anyone wanna post their bp? :3

No.
Delete your OS.

i'd fug this

if you say no to this ass you're not white

They should have got more of pic related as a kid.

See, this shit is the result of stopping bullying, it was a societal mechanism to keep you flying level when youre young, stupid, and have hormones dripping out your ears

>Implying rabbis and kikeos don't want you to marry nasty women and be chained to them until you die (unless they divorce you which is likley and then rabbi and friends roll in lovely law fees)

Men should stay with men for recreational pleasures and so should women. They should LITERALLY only meet for sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of the conception of new life

spank me harder, daddy

This. Christcucks something out about what's "unnatural" would do well to remember that their bias is based on a stipulation the jews sold you to force you to breed yourselves out of existence.

Better a well cultured trap than white genocide, I say.

Ofc they are. Fucking a trap is not only totally not gay, its the most manly thing you can do. Dominating a man into being a woman is leagues above simply dominating a woman.

Common Filth is right.

>red-pilling the historically illiterate normies
good man

Except we are close to having artificial wombs. We won't need women anymore. Genocide all Jews and women and have a perfect society.

where did this daddy shit come from? it's fucking everywhere now.

first, your pic is of a faggot, not an emasculated male.

second, many men are born eunuchs, one of the things that even Jesus Christ preached about. we don't eradicate them because of birth defects, they can live productive, honorable lives in a non-degenerate society. perhaps their professions would be as florists, hairdressers, whatever, but they have a place.

but you suck one dick in a public park or rest stop toilet and your ass is in jail.

I feel like this was just wiped out of most history tbqh

>fuck faggot mens arses instead of knocking up white women
>fight white genocide

Huh

It came from being spanked by their father

Individual "WN" or "NatSoc" faggots might be into it, but make no mistake, you all would be Shoah'd if the day came.

I'd prefer they were killed off like every other degenerate.

>born eunuchs
i don't think you know what a eunuch is, fellow countryman...

>Well, there more feminine than actual women
Isn't that ... sexist?

Post more cute boys I'm trying to decide if I'm gay

Yes we have reserved you a place in the oven right next to the niggers and in front of the Juden.

How does it feel to get fucked in the ass? It's not like it makes you cum so wouldn't it just seem unfulfilling?

>thinks we had language for 89 genders in biblical times

wew lassie

g spot

don't ask me how I know.

Only the med faggots. Northern Europeans killed homos.

>it's not like it makes you cum

It does

That Greek Fag who autistically spams dead trannies has not showed up yet

When did u realize white nationalists r sexualy frustrated bois

Really? I guess that makes it easier to understand.

How does it feel compared to fapping if it's comparable at all?

>sunny af sunday
>sitting on Sup Forums

even our general on Sup Forums died, I am the only Greek online atm

>ancient rome
- cult of Magna Mater (the great mother)
- traps dressed in yellow
- males wore pin cone rings when pair-bonded with a trap, in homage of trap god -- Attis
>ancient greece
- femboys (Eremanos) went with men (Erastes) as coming of carnal age, until masculinity kicked in
>japanese
transsexuals were honoured and coveted -- easily traceable in the remnants of their historical regalia today (and the offshoot subjugation of females as geisha)

evolution may have been stymied by godtards, but now the 'push-back' effect has begun and the trap tsunami is about to engulf the world!

No.

I never really got anal. I must be the worst faggot in the world because I didn't even know men had G spots.

If he was online he would be here shitposting

>Trap god
We really were born in the wrong time huh

Yes, infact they would be higher in the social hierachy than females, females will just be for reproduction. Cute boys for love

We fucking dont, we have the prostate, a gland up your arse. Back in the day if you ever had to give a jizz sample, the nurse would poke it and youd shoot your duff.

Fuck no traps are not normal thus must be forced to take testosterone or die.

Yes please, women are useless anyway.

>literally afghanistan

No

Same thing effectively then?

sage and reporteds

Fuck off degenerate subhuman.

Kys.