Can you tell me the reason why Japan need immigrants?

Can you tell me the reason why Japan need immigrants?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why should I explain something that doesn't exist?

I can't since there isn't one.

it doesnt, increase your birthrate nips

Because Japan needs diversity

>implying I can get gf

fuck off idiot

It doesn't. Low birthrates will not harm your economy.

Apparently you aren't having enough kids so in a couple of generations there will be like 75% less people.
If it was up to me I'd encourage breeding amongst natives and make it cheaper to have kids but (((they))) would rather increase the populous by sending boat loads of incompatible, uneducated, uncivilized young black rapists who hate their host nations people and culture.

2D girls need to be BLEACHED

Better questions would be:

1. Why does this shitty 'Japan needs immigrants' thread get posted multiple times every single day?
2. Why does it always seem to get a triple-digit number of replies?

go home gaijin

Japan needs to lower the age of consent further so that we can increase our birth rate and create more JAPANESE children

Like any other developed country, Japan allows immigrants. But they should be (and are currently) very picky about them, as to not let in people who don't want to integrate or will destroy the society. And you'd better believe there are millions of people out there who'd love to do just that.

Keep your nation in tact.
Die a slow pure death rather than breed with sub humans until your country is getting regularly bombed.

Report and hide. Report everything that doesn't belong on Sup Forums. Next time don't even comment and bump.

why do you cancerous fucks bump these threads?

reproduce you moron, you really want a muslim invasion, and the rapes and terrorism that come with it, of Japan?

The reason for it is to disintegrate japanese culture.

>we

you're a balding gaijin teacher.. you're not one of them.

1/3 of japanese people are 65+
You need 2 minimum salary workers to mantain a retired person.
Childbirth trend is reversing, but some people think it won't happen soon enough.

Nice bump faggot

>sage in all fields

Automation will hit Japan first. No need for immigration to your cramped island.

Not even close. Currently an undergrad econ student at Waseda University. Sorry if you're jealous.

fuck off pedo

pension crisis.
japan has too many elders, NEET and hikikomori.

is it true that in britain, the rallying cry for lowering the voting age to 16 was "you can have sex with us, but we can't vote for you"

japan makes fun of britain for that a lot on message boards, but i dunno if it's true

Is it hard to enter Waseda Univ in Japan?

tbqh, it seems not that tough to enter the university as foreign student here judging from applicants who pass.
(Tokyo or Kyoto seem really tough though)

I know it's prestigious private school but also hear that national universities are highly preferred.

my fellow bongs are fucking stupid when it comes to voting, it needs to be raised to 21 not lowered to 16. And yes the age of consent is 16, I think it ought to be raised to 18, and under 18's can only fuck each other.

It will completely ruin the society. Absolutely no immigrants to Japan. Except for me.

>75%
it's more like 15-20%

Japan please accept me and I will hook you up with japanese girls

I will organize giant orgies, but only if I will be included in them.

>You need 2 minimum salary workers to mantain a retired person.
how did you calculate that one...

they need based weebs like such:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic

>under 18's can only fuck each other
not true

read the whole sentence autist, I'm saying that that's what the law should be.

Okay, you need to learn to grammer. Don't use the present if you mean to use the conditonal

I should've wrote "...and that only 18s should only be able to fuck each other".

>England can't read or speak English
Checks out

Isn't the age of conscent like 13?

Try again. Also
>*written

Japanese men are worse than swedish faggot men.
You cant satisfy your women.

Because japanese male are to introverted to fuck japanese qts.

grrr
"and that under 18s should only be able to fuck each other". I need to start proof reading it seems so that autists on Sup Forums don't savage me

IF Japan wants to import workers, THEN they should import them on a temporary basis, say 5 years

AND they should heavily favour women (since they need carers) and they should heavily people from nearby asian countries (vietnam, thailand, cambodia) to not affect the culture too much

Right, because that system worked very well for us, didn't it?